Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

More Forum Changes

I guess you all have noticed that the forum is getting updated in a big way. Several forums have bid us a fond adieu, while some have been moved for easier accessibility. Twilight fans now have a new home in TV and Movies heading, so you Twilight fans can head over there and have a look-see at the goings on in that group.

Another group of changes involves profile settings.

Something new is the language setting. We decided that in lieu of language groups, that it would be nice if our members could still see what languages each person speaks. To insert these settings, head over to your profile and under 'personalized profile', you can check the boxes for the language or languages you speak.

Paw levels have also been updated. We now have the ability to post what our paw levels really are, that is, higher than 51.

More games have been added to the profile settings, so you can say it loud and proud what Facebook games besides PS that you currently play.

We will let you know when new changes come about. Stay tuned.

Love the changes! congratulations But I've noticed some buttons are not yet edited. Just saying, if you missed them. Smile

Lazar wrote:
Love the changes! congratulations But I've noticed some buttons are not yet edited. Just saying, if you missed them. Smile

laz!! love seeing you around here with your violin!!
yes, we're still working on it. congratulations

still have a few more to do, but I have to fit them in around my kids and everyday life, I have to put them first

Family comes first! Smile Just a question. Can you add Serbian to the languages? Is it possible?

Of course Laz, I'll add it now for you Smile

Just to let members know we are also giving the Pet Society Guides a much needed update, I will be posting the new Mystery Box guide soon which includes all the new boxes and bundles congratulations

lea75 wrote:
Of course Laz, I'll add it now for you Smile

Thank you! Smile

@smorkle Oh I've missed your post! Thank you lol! Can't wait to play the violin again! I'm recovering right now,and on July 15th, I am starting over congratulations