Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazar

Been to the Zoo today!

Today I went to Belgrade with my dad, niece and nephew, to a Zoo. We enjoyed it so much, we saw many interesting animals, and there were a lot albino ones, which was our main interest. There were albino peacocks, goats, ostriches, two albino lions, 6 albino kangaroos etc. etc. But, IMO, the most interesting animal was the (non albino) ostrich! It was in a big rock fenced cage, and the rock wall wasn't that high, so it was very close to me. I think it was 2 feet away from me when I took this picture. It is very dangerous to be that close to any kind of ostrich, because it's beak is very dangerous, but I took a risk and made a few photos. I will never do it again of course, I don't want to have bruises and bite tracks lol. Here one of the photos, the best one IMO. Smile

p1050410.jpg

EDIT: Here are a few more:
 p1050316.jpg

p1050411.jpg

Ok, I seriously laughed at this one. Laughing
 p1050412.jpg

This is the cutest one in the entire album!
 p1050317.jpg

p1050413.jpg

wow!! that's great pic! same he knows how to handle himself in a camera..same smiling, hehehe

my daughters love it, lol.they said its CUTE

chay wrote:
wow!! that's great pic! same he knows how to handle himself in a camera..same smiling, hehehe

my daughters love it, lol.they said its CUTE

I think it's so funny and bad looking, that it actually turns out cute! Thanks Chay :hug1: I've updated the 1st post!

ohh...peacock! love its color, my daughter said she likes to have the same outfit, hahaha Laughing

chay wrote:
ohh...peacock! love its color, my daughter said she likes to have the same outfit, hahaha Laughing

Peacock dress! Laughing

Please tell me what she said on the picture I just added Laughing Gtg thunder storm, my pc is in danger lol. Smile

OMG! what is he doing on the roof? sightseeing?lol...actually shes looking onto it, and said mommy look same as letter V and wandering why he has BIG letter V in his head?

those are really great photos!!!!

The are all so funny!!!

the 2nd one is something between a cat and a mouse??? Laughing

Love your photos! Especially the ostrich! When my son was little (like around two) we went to the zoo and he just giggled and giggled at the ostriches. They are such funny birds! But you are right; their beaks are sharp and their legs are strong.

chay wrote:
OMG! what is he doing on the roof? sightseeing?lol...actually shes looking onto it, and said mommy look same as letter V and wandering why he has BIG letter V in his head?

Hahahahahhahahaha LaughingLaughingLaughing That must have been cute
Lucky Strike wrote:

those are really great photos!!!!

The are all so funny!!!

the 2nd one is something between a cat and a mouse??? Laughing

It's a Couse! (Cat and Mouse) Laughing Or a Mat (Mouse and Cat) Laughing Nah, it's an albino kangaroo congratulations
Kokonee wrote:
Love your photos! Especially the ostrich! When my son was little (like around two) we went to the zoo and he just giggled and giggled at the ostriches. They are such funny birds! But you are right; their beaks are sharp and their legs are strong.

When I saw its legs (they are around 30cm thick), I said "no wonder they are so fast". And they look a lot like dinosaurs. And the most funny thing that the male ostriches beak look like somebody put lipstick on it Laughing

Love the photos, but my favorite is the Meerkat ones.

Tromo3 wrote:
Love the photos, but my favorite is the Meerkat ones.

Let's come up with a caption for it! Smile If I still played PS, I would post a comp for the caption lol

Hmm I have 1: I wish I knew what our real home looks like. It's really true, because they are in a not-very-big cage, and there are lots of them in it. Sad

I've added the last one. Smile I just told my sister (who is in Vienna) how we spent our time, and showed her the pictures. She loled at the goat-on-roof one Laughing