Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

quitting.....

hi all im sorry to tell you all that i need to stop playing PS...hmmm thank you for being so nice to me, i've met some truly amazing people here, who mean a lot to me...but i just don't want to play the game anymore...
feel free to delete me!! and please don't be offended if i delete any of you i never talked to, for if were only friends for the game...i don't play anymore so i'm sure you don't want an inactive neighbour. xx

i would still like to visit the forum from time to time Smile but maybe i should avoid seeing PS stuff for a while, lol, this has been hard to do

SALWA ???????? I read this twice and still cant believe it ?????? no no no no its not you ??? what made you think of quitting ? i wanted to quit remember but you stopped me from doing this !!! and now YOU want to quit ???? iam really so saaaaaaaaad Sad can you just take a break and then you come with a fresh start ???

I hope you change your mind, Salwa! Maybe just taking a short break will help. Sasha and I would miss you!

awww hun Sad we are going to miss you around here, please please please think carefully before you decide to quit. xxx

yes, think carefully. Take a break and do what is right for you. Far too many people have quit and then regretted it only to come back. Sometimes, it's just important to stop for a time and smell the flowers.

What ever you decide, take care.

ohhh....Salwa plzzzzz plzzzz dont quit????
think about it
dont quit ps

Omg you guys....lol, it's hard for me to do this...but it's the time...

Hmmm I have thought about it...and I don't need a break...I ''need'' to quit and focus on some important things in life...hmmm and I need to stop PS for many reasons...it's just time, I hope I remain strong enough to do so for good.

Nayomy...I know...funny, isn't it...hmm lol...don't worry please we will still be friends Smile and I would still like to hang out over here... Smile

I just don't like how PS makes me feel...I can't escape from reality any longer...lol I can't keep hiding ...there's no ''real'' happiness in collecting the stuffs on PS...hmm and I don't want to feel materialistic anymore, PS makes me feel like that...I'm sure that's not true for everyone SmileSmile But I guess it just brings out the worse in me! lol

Also, there are things in RL that need me more...a lot more...hmmm I need to focus on my purpose in life...and I've realised I want to do more...than gaming away the days hmm...PS is too addicting and if I play it, I will give it a lot of time...I know this...I just can't do it 50/50..it's either all or nothing, and I choose nothing. I have thought it through very carefully, and one thing I know about myself is that after I've taken a decision, I never regret it... it's just ''stuff'' I won't be greedy over it, lol, I'd like to give it away or so...as I'm still going to be on forums but need a little break before I do that...

I'm so glad I joined this place, I remember when Yvette ..you gifted me the potion to get paw points much faster haha...and I remember on my bday when Jeanie gifted me a room...and Nayomy...you've been the sweetest
I remember a lot of acts of friendship and kindness....Nayomy, Yvette,Susan, Jennifer, Anastasia, Stephanie, ...EVERYONE! Thank you so much...all of you here who have been so nice to me! You have no idea how much it means to me!!

As for Jeanie,,,I want to say a special thank you...God...all that you gave me...it's just..hmm I have never felt so overwhelmed in my life, you are such a beautiful person...and a true friend in the real sense...I love you.

I love all of you!! I hope to see you around!! Smile Have fun playing and my best wishes for each one of you SmileSmile

hmmm.... quitting? why(i asked this to you even though i read your posts)?
what about Chuckie? did you also try to ask for some forgiveness to him(or her... i don't know Chuckie's gender)? hope you won't forget us... and still try to have PS in yourself even just a tiny little drop of it... i'm sure you'll regret in some time because you don't see mayor and hideeni's gleamin eyes...

~ToothFairy is always here to support you ^___^