Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

hissy fit..rant..grrrrrr

hey everybody, i know im not alone in saying that PS has been frustrating ever since the new dynamic loading.
i understand that they want to improve the game, but dont they have a test server or test game or something.
they say its still beta, but they just had their 3 birthday already!!!! how long will it be till they get things right. i feel that if they are not ready to release the new game because of glitches then they shouldn't.
even loading the page is such a hassel. i like ps because i play regularly, but once i stop playing and get behind on the items i fear that i might just lose interest in the game. i understand that its just a game, but so much time has been invested in it. i know the outside world doesnt understand why pet society has it allure, but the people we meet online do. PS to me is a mindless, relaxing thing i do when i just want to chill. now its the cause of my frustrations. i really hope they fix it soon.

p.s. thanks to those who have helped me out this week

Completely agree, its frustating trying to play properly , its ridiculous been 3 years as "beta" as you say
I have to wait now more time to game fully loaded, and its impossible to send back gifts, I thought it would be just some days but I just cant

It makes me think that games like Pet City will take off and skyrocket. At least they have a team that listens to the players. With Pet Society, players seem to be ignored.

Actually it can never come out of beta.. Because every week things change and there are always updates it makes it impossible..

This aside i think they could have a smoother game..

I was out for 2-3 weeks and now i can't buy things that i like.. Personaly anymore i only buy things i really like and WILL use in the future.. But i wish prices where better.. and money easier to come..

I am having major problems with playfish cashcards. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? It keeps saying error and will not redeem. I cannot get a response from them either.It's like pulling eyeteeth!!

Hannah, a lot of the reason I even stopped playing for awhile was because of loading issues and the game running funky. And it has taken a lot out of me with having enthusiasm for the game because I've missed so many games, gotten behind so far on coins, and you feel like you'll never catch up, not to mention all the cash items that are hard to obtain, and sometimes necessary to complete a set. grr. I have frustrations with the game sometimes too but like you it's a mindless relaxing fun way to chill and blow off steam. It sucks when that gets messed with and you can't get that precious chilltime. I feel for ya.