Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

The Mayor's Animals

The Mayor's Animals are quite a nuisance! Always getting lost! And today, look what Kokonee found while taking her daily walk:

ps_ani10.jpg

sinenomine wrote:
Laughing
I hate to look for them since I never find them, I have to check near the cows as I see

so do i its so boring congratulationsLaughing

Laughing Mayor's bunny hid in the river and his Monkey hid on the roof. Laughing

The PPL (Petling Protection League) should take his petlings as they always run away from him.

Yesterday a Chicken and a Bunny were hiding so near the end of the neighborhood I only saw Bunny ears and Chicken legs.

I hate to bump up an old topic, but is there a trick to finding the animals? I really suck at finding them lol. Should you bother getting the hermes shoes or whatever they're called? And my town extends really far easternly, do the animals ever go over there? Thanks c:

Chu wrote:
I hate to bump up an old topic, but is there a trick to finding the animals? I really suck at finding them lol. Should you bother getting the hermes shoes or whatever they're called? And my town extends really far easternly, do the animals ever go over there? Thanks c:

Animals only appear in the town area and a little right of the river.

If I don't see them, I go into a building or house and then come out again. I'm far too lazy to go too far to the right of the river.