Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

COOL WAY TO EARN 500 COINS

we send mystery boxes to our friend when we visit his pet and ewhen he accept it we claim 5oo coins.... not bad in my opinion
start sharing boxes hahahhaha

i earned 5000 by that and im soooooooooooo happy Smile but they have to do something cause it takes ages to post boxes

I earned about 5000 too. BUt haven't sent all GMBs. I can't wait for Halloween items. WIll probably have more tahn 50.000 to spend.

I think it was a good move for them to start giving us 500 when people accept the GMB's. It takes so long to send them, and it seemed like fewer people were bothering with it. At least there's more of an incentive now.

I just gained 2000 coins from that. Thank goodness too, since I'm personally having a difficult time gaining coins.

I actually keep a list of the people who send me boxes, then I send them back. I know that a lot of people do the 'like' thing on them, but I just delete them after accepting. If they get a box from me, then hopefully they know that I accepted theirs.

do u mention guys that when we send more gmbs the game show us a note that theres an error and we have to send later?????????this happened yvette and some days cant send gmb to ur husband Sad

I know I think the limit is 30. I have noticed too that when I send them back, I don't send them all at once. That way the game gets some breathing time. Generally I send the boxes in the morning on my page, and then check in the evening and send the second batch. I average between 25-30 boxes in one day, and hopefully get the coins back on those.

esperia wrote:
we send mystery boxes to our friend when we visit his pet and ewhen he accept it we claim 5oo coins.... not bad in my opinion
start sharing boxes hahahhaha

Lol yes, I did that too xD