Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

missing you

to you too!

I will be making a GIANT giveaway. Maybe than will be more active.

i probably make one also tromo, but with a pony...anyone interested can post here..so will know if alll of u like this idea Ashamed

chay wrote:
i probably make one also tromo, but with a pony...anyone interested can post here..so will know if alll of u like this idea Ashamed

I might be interested in the giveaway as I want to rearrange my gardens.

we'll see, we need more people to start this giveaways... i love my ponies too! but i think ill spare some of my collections to gather everyone here Smile

I have really missed everyone. Life has been insane and tomorrow it's going to get crazier...because (gasp), I'm aging.

Hey everybody! It's been quite awhile since I've been here as well. Been crazy busy with the holidays! Hope everyone is doing well.

Christmas and New Year's are a big deal around here. With decorating, shopping, baking and cooking as well as looking after my two grandkids. Then ya got wrapping gifts and parties and we have three birthdays in January in my family.We celebrate all of them with more parties! Tonight I'm cooking traditional US southern food for family to come over tomorrow and eat with us.We have roast pork, saurkraut, mashed potatoes, collard greens and black eyed peas. I will be glad when all this is over!!

hello..hello to all!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

scgrandma58 wrote:
Christmas and New Year's are a big deal around here. With decorating, shopping, baking and cooking as well as looking after my two grandkids. Then ya got wrapping gifts and parties and we have three birthdays in January in my family.We celebrate all of them with more parties! Tonight I'm cooking traditional US southern food for family to come over tomorrow and eat with us.We have roast pork, saurkraut, mashed potatoes, collard greens and black eyed peas. I will be glad when all this is over!!

Well nontheless you had a great time and one day you'll be looking back and be glad congratulations

I had a nice holiday too but nothing like yours

It's been a while, I have been dealing with real life. One of the saddest things to happen is Davy Jones (the guy in the middle of my banner) passed away on the 29th of Feb. I was completely devastated. I am still sad. I've been a Monkees fan for over 25 years.

awww.. Atleast he lived a full and exciting life and he will always be remembered! Even the day of his death is special! I hope that you'll feel better soon..

just thought i'd drop in to say hello!

been sick for the last couple of weeks but other than that just working A LOT, still trying to get pregnant and working on the new house.

i hope everyone is well!!

Awww Smorkle.. I wish all the best and every happiness! Get well sooooooon!!!!!!

Hello Esperia! How are you??

Hello everyone! I missed you so much. I was busy with school (last year of middle school) and competitions (Finished second in the municipalities math competition) and I got into a MMORPG game Digimon masters Online. I've quit all FB games as they are getting to be an obligation.

just tdopping by to say hi and i miss all of you!!! hope everybody is ok!!!! ill give birth soon Smile ill be back to share the news when i do Smile hugs!!!