Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

Netmatrix's erratic hauls.

I decided few days ago that i should check out this place, since i didn't go there a long time ago. Also prompted that few members say that Cold Storage has promo prices for HW racer series that i don't collect, but think it was good offer not to pass. Also there was this art exhibit that i have to go see at Petronas Gallery. (Ok i'm an art buff Wink ) So here are my hauls.

An F333SP, 430 Scuderia, 365GTB4

308 GTS Quattrovalle, Enzo, F355 Challenge

FXX, and 2 regular cars a Evo 7 & Tooned 360 modena.

Also i noticed Sinclairs thread of hard to find 333SP. But i found a lot of it here! Almost 10 units. So hoarders should be there early morning.... what am i saying?!?!

The cars are at promo price RM9.88 even though there isn't price tags on them. Dunno for how long though. The regular cars are at 5.88. Some nice cars there for those waiting to complete their collection.

superb find. you should be there early in the morning tomorrow just to snap a photo of the hoarders lining up to grab those Wink

Hahaha. What for? Their money their problem. This would be the only time i'm posting such things. Next time i'm gonna be quiet and let nature do its thing.

lol true. just a random thought. Wink

nevertheless, thanks for your contribution. sharing is caring Smile

the 333sp is not hard to find..its just havent arrive to other stores..huhu
unless u sapu all the 333sp there then bcome hard to find lar..hahaha Razz

nice haul netmatrix! almost the same hauls as mine on the 24th.. hehee! Cool looking for that No. 6 F333 SP.. the missing link! i also see the 365 GTB4 there.. thought it was the latest one.. from previous Ferrari Racers pula.. hahaa.. i also spot a Wangan Midnight DVD there! What a Face

The wangan is the last disc, its was the only thing on hand to stand the regular cars. hehehe.

hahahaa.. not a bad choice for a stand.. Razz my Wangan DVD from Ep. 1-26 (End).. hmm.. after CNY must go hunt again.. i feel vibes.. hehee..

This one got on Monday. Have been eyeing it for soooo long, but not bothered to buy it! But today in it goes in the bag.

wah nice mustang 5 pack...
the mustang cobra is the one that i really
like in the box...
Wink

saw it once (mustang 5 pack), now regret cause did not buy it. cat

the mustang 5 pack still got few packs at The Garden Isetan, Sungai Wang Plaza Packson, Jaya Jusco Wangsa Setia and other places.