Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

Wall display rack?

I found this thing and from few feet i thought it was a display rack for tiny stuff, like die cast cars!

Then reality struck, it is actually a

Shoe rack! Hahaha. BUT! don't discount the idea that this could be turned into a wall display rack. Just nail or wood clue the loose sections, get a wall hanger and we are all set. Kind of cheap at RM19.90 on promo price. But after you diy would cost more than RM30 thats for sure. But how much would it cost to buy plywood or balsawood, wood glue and nails? What more how many can saw in a straight line? I wish i have the time to DIY one of these babies. They seem to be the perfect candidate for wall display racks. Just need to find a good tranparent arcylic, plexiglass or polycarbonate sheet to shield them from dust that is. I might just pick one up to DIY and show you the steps here.

great idea netmatrix...
thinking of doing the same thing too
after seeing so many of these
at local hypermarkets...
just wish i have more spare time for these...
bouncebouncebounce

Waaahhhh!!! Really got people use la. Then i wasn't the first to think of this idea. hahaha. But he showed you the idea, if i plonked an unfinished rack here sure no one would have guessed it too right? So the actual packed item had my heart stopped for a while there. Remember wood glue and nails. PC or Arcylic panels are an option. hahaha.

ADVedder, is he a member here too?