Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wacko_joy

Wacko's Haul at Cold Storage - BSC - 6/2/09

As i mention earlier from my recent haul...hunt after work. Lady luck is on my side again cheers
1st time strike GREEN twice Razz

If you go to LYN HW thread you will lagi amaze on jason_killer's haul. Same items but double my score Very Happy

wahh.. i'm very impressed! you must be feeling very happy now.. good job hunting! =D

wacko_joy wrote:
If you go to LYN HW thread you will lagi amaze on jason_killer's haul. Same items but double my score Very Happy

i'm amaze not by the quantity that you haul but by the number of places you score in the same day. i would say that is a smart hunting. Very Happy

kukubeh wrote:
wacko_joy wrote:

i'm amaze not by the quantity that you haul but by the number of places you score in the same day. i would say that is a smart hunting. Very Happy

Ohhh... is nothing. I was on my way. 1st CS is just below my office. 2nd CS is on my way home. I also stop by Bangsar Village Toy R Us but score nothing. Some more is RM6.50. CS is still RM5.89 Razz

haha, now that you scored your first green...let the floodgates open! rabbit

oohh.. is not my 1st green.... but is 1st to strike twice. I long time didn't catch green since mustang one... miss out hotbird and funnycar for last year TH. I mean those TH that had hit in M'sia. Very Happy