Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rikmun

JJ kinta city haul(21/2/09)

went to jj after my cousin checked out from hospital after staying there 3d 2n bcoz of chikugunya....all old stocks although its 3.90...so i ask the promoter when will the new stock come...the indian promoter said that all hotwheels there....so i find back...then i ask another chinese promoter...she said "we still have 2 boxes of new hw..its 6.50 not 3.90...u wan it?"...i said YESS YESS!!...den she bring the two boxes out n let me find myself..its still 08 cars not 09 ones...but i still i craved n dig n hunt n find...sadly there is no thunt n fastbacks...took which 1 i want...there are mustang cobras,chaparral 2Ds,impavidos,zr1s,teslas,semi fasts,yellow nsxs,pink escalades n many cars lefts...so jux took this five

u go ask the chinese lady got new stock onot...i think she will ask u whether u wanna the new stock

i think i saw someone post TH$ Qombee SOMEWHERE else not here.. Razz nice haul there rikmun! loads of them here.. anyone wanna come down & help sapu you are welcomed to do so.. Razz