Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

[HWCM F&F GB] dodge charger R/T [100% completed]

here's my other project for the HWCM fast & furious GB. its a Dodge Charger R/T....

this car doesnt need so much customization work compare to the evo7 im doing. but, i think i need to redesign the hood and find an engine which looks similar in the movies.... do you guys have any suggestion from which car i can get it???

here's the car pic from the movie...

so far i've decarded the car.....

and separate the body with the base....

nothing much in progress since im currently busy doing my assignment.... anyway i'll gonna hunt some paint remover tomorrow....

cheers...

some updates b4 going to mamak to watch champions league..!~ hehe

ive shave off the front bumper to repilicate the dodge charger in the movies... quite a straight foward task since the bumper was plastic...

cheers....!~

bro, take care of the mesh...there's no divider betweeen it......hehe..........
i think better replace the hood la...do one from plastic sheets Smile

hehe... ur right bro... i noticed the front mesh also and i was thinking of replacing the hood.... hebat la u bro.. u can read my mind... huhu...!~ anyway any idea where i can find the similar engine like in the movie???

MUSTANG FUNNYCAR!!.....lol....the small head wan...

hye guys....

here's todays progress......

ive stripped off the original paint of the car...

and alter the front part using some putty to make it look more similar to the car in the movie.

then.... ive applied 1 coat of flat black... hehe...

i'll continue to spray 2-3 layers tommorow... huhu..

rikmun wrote:
MUSTANG FUNNYCAR!!.....lol....the small head wan...

hurm.... i was thiking of using the WAY TOO FAST engine... anyone know if the engine part is die-cast or plastic???

toycarsmy wrote:
that progress is fast

hehe... becoz i got some free time today... so i decided to do something with it... hehe

anyway here's i think the last update of the day....

i shaved of the divider at the front mesh.. (after been ask by bro cham2020).... haha...

comments are welcome.....!~
cheers....!~

BRO THE RIM LOOKS LIKE TH VIPER RIMS MAYBE U CAN USE THEM

nice progress...
hope can see more..
and i agreed with raymond on the wheels...
hope finding the donor would be easy~
Wink

@sinclair : thanx bro...!~

@Raymond : i also think it would be nice....... hehe.... anyone wants to donor their t-hunt$??.... hehe...

@cham2020: u buat la sendiri... i know u hav talent also...

@zint3000 : Thanx...

hye guys..... today ive paint another coat of flat black which i think its quite enough.. dont want the color to be thick... ive also painted the front part with the same colour..

still searching for the engine to be use.. ive looked at several car engines and i think the one on the fiat500 dragster would be nice to fit on.. but not similar as the car in the movie.... huhu...

Raymond wrote:
TH$ VIPER BTW

But the Viper comes with rear wheels bigger than front wheels. I think the Charger needs all 4 wheels the same size?

actually bro sinclair the charger also uses big wheels on the rear and smaller on the front... hehe... but i dont know if the viper wheels will fit... i only got reg TH viper.. dont have th$ version

Maybe can try Tooned Camaro engine..

sinclair maybe two sets of front wheels will do i guess

but the problem is finding the donor

bro dano

if u want the car car to be 100% hwheels u should use the Th$ wheels

but if any brand ok with then try maisto series for the wheels

i was just thinking if the uncle at summit usj selling johnny lighting wheels... hehe... anyway maisto wheels may be a good idea since it will cost less...

If can fit, I think the Maisto wheels will be better than the TH$.

yup agree with sinclair some got spinners too

danoneism wrote:
hye guys..... today ive paint another coat of flat black which i think its quite enough.. dont want the color to be thick... ive also painted the front part with the same colour..

Spoiler:

still searching for the engine to be use.. ive looked at several car engines and i think the one on the fiat500 dragster would be nice to fit on.. but not similar as the car in the movie.... huhu...
how bout using the Blower from the '41 Willys casting?

hehe... ok so i think i'll hunt for nice wheels from maisto... i think it can fit... if not i make it until it fit... hahaha...

anyway bro sanlino thanx for the idea... i think it looks more similar than the fiat500 dragster.... hehe... so now i hunt for 2 things.. first nice maisto wheels and a 41'willy.... hehe....

guys... i think the rims is the pic quite simillar... got it from maisto's blog... what do u guys think????

i feel Maisto's CS are a bit expensive to be used as wheel donors but i also have no idea how much loose $uper costs outside so.. up to u.. hehee but i feel $ Viper rims are more similar to the 1 in the movies cause those rims in real life are used for beefed up muscle cars.. u can see the spokes are also almost similar.. for me, Maisto CS rims are too "bling"..

nice work in progress... i think about the rims... dont waste to most money on the wheels... if cheap then by buy a car & take the wheels.. if not just use whatever u got... Smile

anyway how much does maisto cost??? hehe... forgot la because never bought one before... hehe

back to journey....nice...very nice..... can i joint this custom car..we can 'regu' actually...

@sinclair : ok thanx for the info... i'll get it if i got some xtra money.. hehe... if not just use the stock wheels... huhu

@xeifu :of course... anyone can join as long as the theme based on fast & furious.... hehe....

finally i found a good engine donor............

fitted in on the chasis........

and made a new hood for the charger....

and the car is finally complete................. but without the rubber wheels... huhu...

some bonus pic with the 70' chevelle.... i bet vin diesel gonna love this.. hahaha...

then have to send back the engine donor to his place since he's now without an engine... luckly with the semi-fast car hauler i can send him back faster....

anyway thanx for all ur support, comments and critique during the progress of this project.....
cheers......

Haha, well done bro.

That Charger certainly looks the powerful now. cheers

wah...
that engine is a perfect match...
poor that willy hehe

bro jhc maybe u can send bro dano some pics of your evo x malaysia police cuz can photoshop like malaysia police featured in fnf 4 wth dano' customs

bro dano

i got an idea for the wheels maybe u can use pr5 wheels and colour the gabs in between with silver marker

from this

you will end up with something like this better than the current 5sp,easy to find and looks almost similar like the real wheels

good mod on the engine! and thats a simple yet brilliant suggestion raymond. Smile

thanks gee

yo guys take alook at my new avatar made it for myself

but the stupid software name appears on it

thanx for the comments guys... and great idea raymond... i'll try it later....