Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

2010 Rolls Royce Ghost: Spyshots!

Thanks to Autojunk.nl, we have some “naked” spyshots of Rolls Royce’s upcoming Ghost model, which is set to become the auto maker’s most affordable car in its current vehicle line up. The use of black tape to cover up certain areas of a car that has yet to be launched is only visible on the front grille. Looking at the images, it looks like the BMW-owned auto maker has carried over most of the design work from the 200EX Concept car which was previewed at the Geneva Motor Show about two months ago. So far, it looks good, since it is considered as an entry-level Roller.
The Ghost measures 5399 mm long, 1948 mm wide and 1550 mm in high and features a wheelbase of 3295 mm. Based on the BMW 760i, It is expected to be motivated by a 6.6 liter twin-turbo V12 powerplant that is able to pump out 544HP and 750Nm of torque, which would be mated to an 8 speed ZF-sourced automatic transmission. The new luxury people mover will be officially launched at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this year. Continue reading to view another image of the rear.

Last time RR was very highly regarded, now much less so.

Still an elegant car. Not oversold like some other cars.

i think this 1 is not meant for the rich & famous, dictators, etc2.. for the slightly lower class like maybe small businessmen, executives, etc2..

hmm being caught 'spyshot' it didnt try to hide very well isnt it.. hehe

just an auto trade secret marketing to create excitement i presume.. Twisted Evil

nevertheless a baby RR for the not so rich and not so famous.. me think..
dont think can afford it though.. m not rich and m not famous.. see the missing 'so' Very Happy

It's make the Merc or a Beemer look like an idiot car with bad taste driver on the wheel Wink

6.6i + V12 + 554bhp = entry level (baby rolls)
i wonder wat's the highest level is like, 12.0i or V20 ?? lol!

"Baby Rolls" was christened the 2010 Rolls-Royce Ghost. It debuted at the 2009 Shanghai Auto Show. Now owned by BMW, Rolls-Royce introduced the original Ghost in 1906. The new model is expected to borrow heavily from the new BMW 7 Series. The 2010 Ghost will feature a new turbocharged 6.6-liter V12 producing around 500 horsepower and coupled with a ZF eight-speed automatic gearbox. The 2010 Ghost is expected to be priced from around $250,000.

wahh.. "baby" rolls really packs a punch! 6.6l V12!

surely will be in sultan brunei wishlist...
hehe
loving that horsepower~~
Wink

but 8-speed auto.. even with 6.6l V12 sure hard to get that rev meter high.. hahaa!