Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

Py lunch haul 22 July

yup!! i heard that b4!! Just put that carded into the fridge..right?? But not too long cuz would damage the card.....as what i know! Correct me if wrong.

pydrumerboy wrote:
by the way CHAH got a free car from me tongue

from my very first purchase from this forum......I will remember forever....... thumbsup

thanks to you, now I have extra EVO waiting to be customised....... Twisted Evil

hail thunt king PY..... godgod

@chee keng hong - yes, the firdge and yes not too long otherwise card gets frozen then when defrost, might damage it....

@CHAH - I want to see that customised evo ....

wuw...
nice evo shifter py...
any leftovers of the same evo at the place u hunt there bro?
scratch

@zint - today I saw like 3 in different places. I got a feeling its gonna fill the market.

ic ic...thanks bro for the info...
i just hope somehow the car also fills the market here at my place...
nobody seems to dig in the shifters too much...
Sad

pydrumerboy wrote:
No actually I am semi serious, is giving free cars to friends or HWCM members the spirit of HWCM or part of it at least? Just a question.....which is yet to be answered. This is just a friendly question, not meant to create problems. Is it the spirit of HWCM? or should it be?

PS I have no probs giving free cars ....hehe

i want all your rubber... erm not that.. the one with $.. hehe

Yup should very much depend on the giver & whose the receiver... but of course u would not want a tag along/fakes who register to just take advantage of HWCM spirit and friendship. thumbsup

btw, for those looking for CS 24/7 & Evo (yellow) pick up ur backside and go hunting, theres alot around now.

ur rite py~
today i also stumble upon some yellow CS evo...
miraculously kuching miss the first evo CS...
weird...

nice evo shifter!! Very Happy this one will be my next target! Is that your friend squatting and browsing something behind the cards your holding? Just asking only... grin

@danielh - Nope. I hunt alone.hehehe go to my blog and you can read the story there. Smile

^ hey that was me drop by after my school! but i didn't know that is you py. :rolleyes2:

tongue