Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

My 1st ever HW gathering in JB!

Yesterday was my very meaningful and happier time since i join the HWCM! Yah....more excited than geeting the $uper t-hunt!!
Last night gathering at the jb Tart Cafe was nice! . I got the 1st time to met some of the HWC members.
To Demonicle : i solute to u! Hey guys out there. Admin is such nice person..and dont be fool by the Joker Avatar that he is using! Nice talking person and not so serious as joker did!! brows

To Cham : Friendly. Nice to chat with him when i 1st reach there. Look cool too!!

To D.Adrian : Friendly too! Gave me a lot of Hw collection tips and other precious knowledge in HW stuff.

To other members too: Great company and happy times together.

Put a side about trade...hauling .... i gain more from this gathering! Since i am newbie in HW collection..they all gave me a lot of tips and helping ... ! We all have a very very happy gathering night!

Big thanks to Our Admin..Demonicle, D.Adrian.....for the "salam perkenalan " or 1st time meet Gifts!
and didnt forget to thanks Cham2020 for letting go some of the cars to me(can c cham2020 tak sampai hati nak lepaskan kereta itu to me). Sadly that night i had to leave earlier cuz had to rush back to pontian. Kinda rude for the 1st time meeting..but i apologies to all! And last... i hope can meet more members in the future gathering!

Look foward for another gathering in JB! :ilovethisplace

Glad to hear that you had a good time at the JB HWCM gathering. thumbsup

Thanks for sharing.

cool for u to attend a gath bro...
great way to get to knoe even more collectors...
wish i can come to some gathering later on...
Embarassed

Code:
zint3000 wrote:
cool for u to attend a gath bro...
great way to get to knoe even more collectors...
wish i can come to some gathering later on...
Embarassed

welcome bro!! thumbsup

i'm glad too that the meeting in JB is having some good time.Hope to meet you all in the future! lol!

jhc7598 wrote:
book a ticket to jb or kl now,bro zint RazzRazz

haha
maybe next month i can come to KL...
still surveying for a nice date and time to come over...

Embarassed