Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

Hari Raya ROAK!!

Last saturday..i was on my way to K.L for a holiday trip with my family. It was a very meaningful holiday for me..cuz i got chance up meet with some of the members in K.L. And there r Master Of Customizer Danielh, Danielh son ,Master Of Slaughtering Sinclair, Shakz7 and Kukubeh too!!

As our 1st meet was at Amcorp mall... and i didnt know the route to there, so i had to wait for Danielh to get me there! After reach the amcorp mall..we wait for Shakz7 to come in Mc D! We had a short chat,and i really thanks to Shakz7 for coming to meet me as he was celebrating his 1st day of Hari Raya!

Then...Danielh pass to me this :
2005 FORD MUSTANG GT :

and by surprise ,Shakz7 pass this to me this as Salam perkenalan:
'67 Checy Nova:

and :
Ford GT-40:

Thanks to u all guys!

After that, me and Danielh go to the Mid valley to meet up with Sinclair! Yes! Our Sifu!! And in suprise, i was told by Sinclair that kukukbeh also happen to be in Mid Valley for Shopping (hauling ..i think!). And then we meet him up! We get a chance to Chit chat for a while b4 i say goodbye to them!

I am really really happy to meet those member and especially Danielh! A big thanks to him! Not only he had accompany me for the day ...and he is my GPS too!! . He guide and assist me on how to get to the location that i wanna go. Without him...i maybe wasted another few hour in K.L! I really owe u bro!!
Sinclair, Shakz7 and kukubeh...thanks to u all too!!

And last..wanna thanks Mr.admin for calling up when i was in Sg.Wang Plaza and sorry to him too cuz cant met him and other members in SS15 Mc D last night..cuz had to going back to Pontian!

nice to meet you too CKH. i know u are going to MV so i purposely arrange my shopping in MV too. btw, you are cheerish in person same like you are in this forum.

and, nice to meet u too danielh.

kukubeh wrote:
nice to meet you too CKH. i know u are going to MV so i purposely arrange my shopping in MV too. btw, you are cheerish in person same like you are in this forum.

Thanks for the comments..kukubeh! U r Cheerish too!!

kukubeh wrote:

i wish i had a 'vomit' emote for this

but lets just use

demonicle wrote:
kukubeh wrote:

i wish i had a 'vomit' emote for this

but lets just use

kukubeh wrote:

nice to meet you in person kukubeh!!!