Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Possible New items and new feature revealed!!

Guest Guest

Possible New items and new feature revealed!!

Hi all!!another great week with a lot.....of new items!!we have more information about the new feature coming soon in ps(fishing)!!Check the new pictures and the fishes!!Also we have exclusive a new desk maybe for a new store!!We will update if we have something new!

summer sale?????????????????

as i remember we are first here that say that : ps to have sales Smile

I remember writing that as a suggestion ages ago - that some items should go on 'sale' from time to time. (Sure I wasn't the first one to suggest it tho!)

Love the red white and blue cupcakes - for 4th of July maybe? Wonder if the cupcake tree will produce seasonal cupcakes... that would be nice. I need a cupcake tree!

Guest Guest

there were sales again one time in the past!

Guest Guest
LOL doughnut fishies!
I'm loving some of it. The couches,swings,tub. etc.

Guest Guest
I can just see my pet walking on that dock, and throwing out his fishing rod.

Boy am I glad that I saved my coins this week -- didn't like the Tiki style stuff so didn't spend very much. I definitely see a few things I would love to have from this lot -- the swing, the cake stand, the cup cakes -- let's hope that it's not all in the Cash store.

The bathtub and mirror are my request for Playfish long time ago. (I posted these pics in Playfish new item request)
I'm glad they picked these up. But I think these are probably cash shop items.

I love the new items, I'm glad I have some money saved up. I'd almost forgotten a big holiday was coming up soon. I love the swings and the little outfits.

gt7 wrote:
The bathtub and mirror are my request for Playfish long time ago. (I posted these pics in Playfish new item request)

wowwwwwwwwwwww soooooooooooooo amazing batroom well done gt7 :biggrin: : :biggrin: : :biggrin: :

esperia wrote:
gt7 wrote:

wowwwwwwwwwwww soooooooooooooo amazing batroom well done gt7 :biggrin: : :biggrin: : :biggrin: :

Duh, it's a cash coin item. :ranting2: :ranting2:
I just talked about it in Playfish forum and many gracious angel offer to buy one for me.
It's playfish greedy problem so I don't want anyone buying it.

gt7 wrote:
esperia wrote:
gt7 wrote:

Duh, it's a cash coin item. :ranting2: :ranting2:
I just talked about it in Playfish forum and many gracious angel offer to buy one for me.
It's playfish greedy problem so I don't want anyone buying it.

i think it was so obvious that it will be in cash store it is soooooooo gorgeous congratulations