Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

Pirate (KO) Hotwheels

Just now I went to Mesra Petronas to buy some snacks. I saw this so I bought it. RM 9.90 for both Diecasts.

One of them is Audacious ! Better details than Hotwheels version, rubber tyres and a screwed base! ShockedShockedShocked

Lets have a discussion. Have you ever encounter this?

I believe there's a lot of similar situations happening out there Smile some manufacturers/brand share certain castings/chassis (just like real 1:1 cars)....your 'find' cool nonetheless Smile

Especially when certain models are newly designed - anggap it's the manufacturer for example Mattel who came up with the 'Audacious' casting and only they have the rights to want to 'sell' some of their HW design cars to other manufacturers/brands but with a certain tweak in the molding. Like above the car no longer have a rear window, but has additional the 'hinge' part at the rear (locking mechanism - i could be wrong) but am very sure the HW casting has the rear spoiler in one piece together with interior and window Smile...also notice the HW didn't have a side-mirror Razz...

I've came across this same situation too. Next time when you see some China brand car toy or tracks with free cars, take a closer look...Wink

This casting....

Wonder what I saw in Giant were the same type. I did not find any Audacious.