Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prabha71

Two More Hot Wheels® Series Arrive In 2010! - IndyCar® Series And Ferrari = Speed And Performance

REFER TO HERE FOR FULL ARTICLE>>!!

Two More Hot Wheels®️ Series Arrive In 2010! IndyCar®️ Series And Ferrari = Speed And Performance
by HWC Gary
03-01-10

If you’re into fast cars and fine cars, we’ve got a couple of Hot Wheels®️ series you need to know about: the 2010 IZOD IndyCar®️ Series line and the Ferrari 1:43 line. Check it out below.

2010 IZOD IndyCar®️ Series

The Hot Wheels®️ and racing partnership goes back to the beginning of the brand. With the 2010 IZOD IndyCar®️ Series, we’ve partnered with the
hottest drivers and teams in the circuit for an exciting year of all-out speed! Get in on the action by picking up your favorites in our
1:64 scale line, featuring Real Riders®️ wheels and authentic racing deco. And don’t forget to catch your favorite drivers and their cars in
this year’s IZOD IndyCar®️ Series races, such as the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach on April 18 and the Indianapolis 500 on May 30!

Car
Dario Franchitti - Target (2009 Series Champion Oval Course)
Hot Wheels®️ Show Car (2009 Oval Course)
Indy 500®️ Event Car (2010 Oval Course)
Indianapolis 500 May 30, 2010 Centennial Era™️ (Oval Course)
John Andretti - Window World (2009 Oval Course)
Ed Carpenter - Menards (2009 Oval Course)
Mike Conway - Dad's Rootbeer (2009 Oval Course)
Mike Conway - Dad's Rootbeer (Hot Wheels®️ Design Oval Course)
Scott Dixon - Target (2010 Oval Course)
Scott Dixon - Target (2009 Road Course)
Sarah Fisher - Dollar General (2009 Oval Course)
Dario Franchitti - Target (2009 Road Course)
Tony Kanaan - 7-Eleven (2009 Road Course)
Vitor Meira - ABC Supply (2009 Road Course)
Danica Patrick - Boost Mobile (2009 Oval Course)
Danica Patrick - GoDaddy.com (2010 Oval Course)
Will Power - Penske Truck Rental (2009 Oval Course)
Graham Rahal - McDonald’s (2009 Road Course)
Paul Tracy - Geico (2009 Road Course)
Dan Wheldon - National Guard (2009 Road Course)

Ferrari 1:43

Founded by Enzo Ferrari, the Ferrari name has become synonymous with high-end performance sports cars. What better tribute to the quality of
those cars than our Hot Wheels®️ Ferrari 1:43 scale series? Each faithful representation features Real Riders®️ wheels and comes in a collectible acrylic case.

Ferrari Testarossa - The Ferrari Testarossa is a 12-cylinder mid-engined sports car which went into production in 1984, made iconic by the engine-cooling side slats.
Ferrari 328 GTB - The Ferrari 328 GTB, which appeared in 1985, was the successor to the Ferrari 308 GTB.
Ferrari 360 Spider - The convertible version of the 360 Modena (which replaced the Ferrari F355), the Ferrari 360 Spider was unveiled in 2000.
Ferrari 550 Barchetta - Introduced in 2000, the 550 is a front-engined V12 roadster in the tradition of cars like the 166 MM.
Enzo Ferrari - Named as a tribute to the founder, the Enzo Ferrari is a 12-cylinder mid-engined berlinetta that debuted in 2002.
Ferrari 612 Scaglietti - Named in honor of designer Sergio Scaglietti, this 2004 Ferrari was noted for being the first Ferrari V12 to feature an all-aluminum space frame chassisand bodywork construction.

Damn. I have no more money to acquire this..

By the description & looking at the pix, it looks like this may be Uber-Expensive,..

jusco day. all six 1/43 is done deal. awesome box. like bit better than series 1 and cheaper by rm5.

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.
Car Racing |
Hybrid Racing | 4x4 Racing

Hey Nice Info Mate Keep Up Good Work I have Bookmarked this page.
Thanks!
strike solitaire