Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ferraririzer

un-recent haul

Got these a few days ago...was disappointed that Bone Shaker has a plastic body ...will put some of these for trade soon
 p1011519.jpg

RGSUKAN wrote:
nice catch bro...

thanks...haven't seen you updating your haul...nak kumpul banyak2 dulu baru tunjuk ke?

ferraririzer wrote:
Got these a few days ago...was disappointed that Bone Shaker has a plastic body ...will put some of these for trade soon
 p1011519.jpg

nice haul bro!
hmmmm, i don't think so the bone shaker has plastic body. As what i've been custom BS so many times, the body casting are in die-cast metal, only that the front head skull, side engine pipe and the internal seat are in plastic and the base are also in metal.

danielh wrote:
ferraririzer wrote:
 p1011519.jpg

nice haul bro!
hmmmm, i don't think so the bone shaker has plastic body. As what i've been custom BS so many times, the body casting are in die-cast metal, only that the front head skull, side engine pipe and the internal seat are in plastic and the base are also in metal.

You customised the new BS? Old BS is fully metal like what you said, except the skull, pipes and seats.

ferraririzer wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
nice catch bro...

thanks...haven't seen you updating your haul...nak kumpul banyak2 dulu baru tunjuk ke?

hehehe...got la some haul, but all the same like otherla....nantila i post my haul..hehehe

ferraririzer wrote:
danielh wrote:
ferraririzer wrote:
 p1011519.jpg

nice haul bro!

You customised the new BS? Old BS is fully metal like what you said, except the skull, pipes and seats.

yup, it's still the same casting as before, only the recent are in blue colour for this year new release.

danielh wrote:
ferraririzer wrote:
danielh wrote:
ferraririzer wrote:
 p1011519.jpg

nice haul bro!

yup, it's still the same casting as before, only the recent are in blue colour for this year new release.

Oh..okay..I terkejut, thought that Mattel cut cost, make it plastic...hahaha...mine looks like plastic...Thanks

Yep, this Bone Shaker is as per all others previously - metal body and metal base with plastic insides and skull (except some very little exceptions).

But changes are in the wind. My conspiracy theory is that Bone Shaker will no longer be all metal in the future. Already got a look into the future with the Bone Shaker attached to the Monster Jam - plastic base! Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad All the metal gone into the new roof, which probably uses less metal. More cut costs from Mattel. Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

Didn't you notice in the picture in the 2010 Bone Shaker card? There is a roof - picture for future Bone Shakers. Which explains why the picture changed from 2009 TH picture.

Those crazy about Bone Shakers - I would advise grab all you can now coz maybe new Bone Shakers will be plastic base only unless special editions.

This is my theory, believe it or not, hehe.

Sorry, ferraririzer, my ranting should go elsewhere...

No 14 Ferrari F430 come out again in yellow at tikusbom wave.