Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

xebec - kustom diorama series (sneak peeks preview)

Hi guys it's been a month searching for information about diorama garage and a few week ago while reading danielh blog, i found out marvin diecast link so juz scroll on his custom diorama 1:24...it was amazing to look it and my wife ask me to do same as that and he will sponsor all the material that i need to do make own diorama series...

This is what im doing firstly the car painting oven..

this morning manage to do the compressor and spray painting model...will update the pix weekly.. i need some comment, advise and idea to success ed my project..

so enjoys Very Happy

so lucky to have such an understanding wife....

Razz

CHAH wrote:
so lucky to have such an understanding wife....

Razz

Thanks bro...love her so much and no need cari baru lah... Very Happy

nice first diorama, explore more. you will be expert in short time.
From the picture, you're already get the scales right for the casting which are most important in scale modelling of diorama as you need to get proper planning, right from the drawing board. Others are required height, windows and doors opening, floor finishes and roof covering. I've been in architectural scale modelling many years back, which my task are to built up scale house, factories and some garage. There are also technique of doing outdoor landscaped, minitures trees and shrubs to make the model more real in presentation and same to interior too.

but if u ask me why i didn't do any diorama on the custom section, i still prefer custom cars, cars and cars only...hehe. maybe due to the long working hours in that field (from 8 am till 4.00 am everyday) makes me quit the job within 12 months and i swear to stay away from it forever.. Mad

good workmanship there xebec...
i'm thinking of making one.. ni scale brapa nih????

wah that needs a lot of paint and hard work!
the scratch build is looking good already!

darthvader wrote:
will u share the making process later bro?really like what u've done now..

thanks bro..will updated from time to time.. Smile

danielh wrote:
From the picture, you're already get the scales right for the casting which are most important in scale modelling of diorama as you need to get proper planning, right from the drawing board. Others are required height, windows and doors opening, floor finishes and roof covering. I've been in architectural scale modelling many years back, which my task are to built up scale house, factories and some garage. There are also technique of doing outdoor landscaped, minitures trees and shrubs to make the model more real in presentation and same to interior too.

but if u ask me why i didn't do any diorama on the custom section, i still prefer custom cars, cars and cars only...hehe. maybe due to the long working hours in that field (from 8 am till 4.00 am everyday) makes me quit the job within 12 months and i swear to stay away from it forever.. Mad

wow thanks for the tips and advise danielh...im oso in the construction industry doing architectural and qs hehh i really love those jobs..

for the diorama i do hv planning even i draw bubble sketch on it..it will be include office, tyre section, car painting section and workshop repair... only one thing im concern is how to make the workers...mmmm may be i juz leave it 1st heheh or u hv any tips how to make the workers can share it.. hopefully this project running smoothly as i plan.. Smile

smadli07 wrote:
good workmanship there xebec...
i'm thinking of making one.. ni scale brapa nih????

thanks bro..im using 1:64 scale on it..so lets do it hehe

xebec-Crash wrote:
danielh wrote:

wow thanks for the tips and advise danielh...im oso in the construction industry doing architectural and qs hehh i really love those jobs..

for the diorama i do hv planning even i draw bubble sketch on it..it will be include office, tyre section, car painting section and workshop repair... only one thing im concern is how to make the workers...mmmm may be i juz leave it 1st heheh or u hv any tips how to make the workers can share it.. hopefully this project running smoothly as i plan.. Smile

very unlikely to get the workers or figurines in 1/64 scales in local market. Probably you can find it on the ebay.Wish you all the luck.

very exciting planning on you dio, can't wait for it, hehe.. Razz

kurz wrote:
wah that needs a lot of paint and hard work!
the scratch build is looking good already!

Thanks kurz..orang tua kata 'usaha tangga kejayaan' Smile