Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

[custom works] Matchbox toyota land cruiser fj40..... vid added!~

hye guys...

ever heard bout this story????

well the owner of this car now wants to go to another discovery which definitely need a better setting of car than his discovery of the Bat Cavern.. (hint : he says its some where at borneo...) haha.... and this car surely got sidemirrors.. if not how to go off road... hehe...

anyway... its still in progress.... and here's a lil sneak peak.... more pic of the progress on my blog Wink .....

happy customizing
cheers.....

thanx for the comments guys...

here's some latest update.... add some accessories for this car...

actually i wanted to assemble the chasis and suspension today.. but went to the kedai runcit nearby.. bought the super glue.. then when i open the box the glue inside the tube actually already harden.... arghhhh,.... lazy to go out again to buy another one... huhu..

lets see if im rajin to buy some tonight....

anyway.. stay tuned...

completed....!~... aha... its my new record to complete customizing in 2 days only.....

the best part is this wheels are rolling so it is not a static model for display only... i'll post a vid later to show it......

anyway there are more pictures of it at my blog...
thanx 4 ur support guys....

enjoy...

thanx all.. hehe... gladly that my idea to make those wheels rolling really works on this...

here's the vid.... not so clear la but basically u can see the wheels rolls on...

hope u guys like it.... Very Happy

p/s.. anyone got some extra toyota land cruiser FJ40???? hehe...

aha.. thanx bro JHC.. hehe.. ya those wheels got more rubber that t-hunt$ wheels.. hahaha

CKH : thanx CKH... hehe.. as all of us im also still learning and exploring die-cast customizing.. hehe...

sinclair : hahaha... that scene was at my table jungle...hahaha....

i'll take some outdoor pic later on.. hehe