Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SanLino

anyone here collect Trading Cards?

I "did" collect trading cards for NBA, Marvel (X-Men, Wolverine & Spiderman), DragonballZ (from Japan), some Naruto and some Pokemon too.
Inactive now but everything is either kept in album or collector box.

wildspirit wrote:
Trading card = Business card...... hahaha
Tanya Zakuan la bang.

Just kidding only. I know my kid have alot of it. But myself i have alot of business card only beside credit cards just Like you, I used it for payment on ebay. Sedar tak sedar beribu.

When I was small, I have Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh... A lot of them, I wasted all of my money on them instead of on Hot Wheels cars.

Prior to this thread, I made a little searching and found a ''shoebox'' of Yu Gi Oh cards... And a coin (whatever they call it) for Pokemon. Couldn't find their cards!

EDIT: I will update this post when I snap a picture of them Wink

I have a few FOC trading card like Star Wars from US seller.
The card is quite interesting with story telling too.

should this topic be transfer to other hobbies...??

it is another kind of hobbies though.....

err i got lotsa business card to trade.... saper2 nak cari mangsa mlm ker.. insuran ker.. can pm me ahahaha.. so business card is oso trading card jugak la kan... Basketball

i used to collect Magic the Gathering, Harry Potter & Pokemon TCG during my younger years.. but yesterday i stumbled upon a vid on utube bout a guy that bought 5 boxes of Pokemon booster packs = 180 packs total opening & showing them 1 by 1. then the feeling of buying started again.. =.="

I love Pokemon. I enjoy Pokemon more that Dragon Ballz. Every new monster has unique powers thus every episode is interesting.

wildspirit wrote:
I love Pokemon. I enjoy Pokemon more that Dragon Ballz. Every new monster has unique powers thus every episode is interesting.

yeaa.. that's why. now there's like 400+ Pokemon already & there's more coming soon totaling to 600+.. drunken

Fadli85 wrote:
I like Digimon.....

i think i have Digimon TCG around somewhere..

Just to share some of mine:

1995 Marvel-Fleer Ultra Spiderman Golden Web, art by Joe Jusko, Limited Edition (Seven of Nine)
 04-11-18.jpg
It was hauled at Genting Highlands.

1995 Marvel-Fleer Ultra Spiderman Clear Chrome, transparent card limited edition 1/10
 04-11-19.jpg

Numerous 1994-95 Marvel-Fleer Ultra X-Men limited editions
 04-11-20.jpg

Some Japan trading cards, hauled during long business trip in year 2005, too bad that time yet collect die-cast, sigh...
Some Dragonball Z special edition hauled during that time, those sparkling cards
 04-11-21.jpg
 04-11-22.jpg
Also, the red power meter trading card to read each DB characters' power (hidden)
 04-11-23.jpg

Also, some special edition of Fullmetal Alchemist trading cards, sparkling silverish
 04-11-24.jpg
 04-11-25.jpg

Some Fleer and Upper Deck NBA cards
Everybody's favourite > MJ
 04-11-26.jpg
Regret not buying more from the vending machine at Petaling Street. The whole vending machine was selling only trading cards of MJ, sigh.

Some special edition
 04-11-27.jpg