Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

2nd HWCM CUSTOM COMPETITION 2011

HWCM 2nd CUSTOM COMPETITION IS NOW OPEN!!

Here are the rules for the contest.

The sooner you start, the more customs you will be able to submit.

The judges names will be kept secret for now

Rules and Regulation

1) Custom must be submitted by 11.59 p.m. 07-01-2011. All late submission will be considered disqualified.

2) Submission can be in either a photo submission or actual submission with photos. You are encouraged to submit your actual custom for judging.

3) The submission will be based on the following categories:
i) Public Voting
ii) Paint Finishing
iii) Custom with/without diorama
iv) Interior & Chassis detailing
v) Colour Scheme, External and Internal

4) You may submit any number of entries but you will be only awarded only the highest prize.

5) Unless custom parts are scratch built, please only use parts from Hot Wheels cars. Water slide decals are allowed.

6) For photo submission, you are required to do the following:
i) Take photos of your customs on a flat surface and flat coloured background, or with clear surroundings and no objects close to the custom model.
ii) Take only 6 photos, with specific angles: FRONT, REAR, SIDE, UNDERSIDE, DIAGONAL, TOP.
iii) Include a piece of paper to be taken with every photo, and write your nickname in HWCM in it.
iv) Please create a new topic for each custom, using this topic header: [Casting name] - [nickname]
v) You are free to include any additional photos and text about your work done for the customs but only after the six photos required.

7) The judging committee decision will be final.

Cool There may be an interview with the shortlisted finalist to ensure that the custom submitted is done by the entrant.

9) If any of the custom has been found to be not the original work of the entrant, the submission will be automatically disqualified.

10) If any entrant found to be liaising with the judges to get the upper hand, the custom competition judging will be reviewed with that particular judge removed and the entrant disqualified from the competition. A new judge will be assigned to take over the disgrace judge.

11) Only the following cars may be used as part of this year’s competition.
i) '67 Pontiac Firebird 400
ii) Fangula
iii) Snow Ride
iv) Spider Rider
v) Rapid Response
vi) Sting Rod II
vii) Sand Blaster
viii) ’62 Ford Mustang Concept
ix) ’71 Ford Maverick Grabber
x) ’71 Dodge Charger
xi) ’86 Monte Carlo SS
xii) '73 Ford Falcon XB
xiii) '67 Chevelle SS 396

12) Parts from other cars can be used. As long as the base and body is from the above mentioned castings

I wish i can take part but i dunno what to do .. mayb i make dinosaur car

sinclair wrote:
Cool.

If I combine Fangula with DD, allowed? confused

Sinclair - Chop and join are allowed as long as the base car which is listed must be in the custom.... for instance use Sting Rod and then you add in a over size engine from Semi Fast II its allowed .... like ive said earlier the listed car must be the Base of the custom and parts from other model can be included for cosmetics etc... Smile

Thunderhawk wrote:
Can I join ah???

Yes you can... there is no restriction who can join..... as long as you full fill the rules....

Thunderhawk wrote:
Can I join ah???

Yes you can... there is no restriction who can join..... as long as you full fill the rules....
[/quote]

What rules? Shocked

LOL!!! Ok! Ok! Ok! Just pulling your leg...

i nearly finish ...... the concept for the custom .. now to get down doing it .....

sinclair wrote:
Must start working on this. Rolling Eyes

I tot u said ur tools were back down under? Tricky fellow...

So what is the final result lah ... I did not come so i dunno lah

black megic wrote:
hai... boleh joint..?

bro, aku rase tarikh dia da lepas la... ce tgk..