Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildspirit

American Choppers: Senior vs Junior Deadliest Catch

Whoa .. after boring first season ( first year ) on Senior vs Junior as both strong head still very2 strong on each other last night episode on Discovery Turbo was very intense in term of competition as GM commissioned both father and son head to head to build a bike to emulate Cadillac.

Both choose Cadillac CT-SV as project model. Jason from Orange County come with very modern design as Orange County has more property to create latest design ( for me he so influence with Alen Ness ) but Junior and his Paul Junior Design team bring two of actual Cadillac CT-SV and cutting some of the parts and go tradition way again to build custom bike.

This episode also seeing Senior offering Junior some new incentives and trying to open new chapter after loosing legal battle ( after 2 years ) against Junior. Who the winner?

http://wwww.pauljrdesigns.com/lifestyle/bikes/cadillac.html

http://www.johnchow.com/american-chopper-paul-sr-gets-pwned-by-paul-jr/

* Alen Ness is consider as Custom Bike Legendary King.

love this show and OCC always produce the best custom choppers.

but this senior is really hard headed, so father and son parted ways.

dont count junior out bcos he is a very good customisers. check out the venom and geigo bikes.

senior said that junior doesn't like to custom bikes. but from what i see, customizing bike is junior's passion. my money is always with junior.. Laughing

Its American Chopper Build Off 2011 !!!!
Just held recently at Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
Guess what its Senior, Junior and..what??...with Jesse James too, all locking horns and head to head.