Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

No more Green stripe Regular THunts?

Latest news, Europe market is receiving no green stripes for their short carded
Reg THunt cars. Which I believe is an excellent idea.
Perhaps Mattel might pushed for the long too?
If it does, call off your insider connection, let's a do a proper thunting instead.

check it out... latest thunt reg Chevy. From this to...

...this

Atomkinder wrote:
Latest news, Europe market is receiving no green stripes for their short carded
Reg THunt cars. Which I believe is an excellent idea.
Perhaps Mattel might pushed for the long too?
If it does, call off your insider connection, let's a do a proper thunting instead.

check it out... latest thunt reg Chevy. From this to...

...this

In a way this is good: scalpers won't be having it so easy when searching for T-Hunts.

At the end they will not been Treasure Hunt or T-Hunt anymore .... actually they thinking hard now how to rid it and replace with new Special One .... i would love if they just been called as Bonu$!. So guys what word so appropriate to replace Treasure Hunt

What i heard was, the color stripe is to promote the color of each of the Team Hot Wheels Driver, Red, Blue, Green & Yellow. But whether this will carry into the mainline cars for next year is a doubt becoz there are too many segments in the mainline and there is only 4 colors for the Team Hot Wheels Driver.

matchboxclub wrote:
hmmm.. how come got card but no cars one? new tactic to prevent thieves from stealin HW is it Razz

new selling format. pick which card u wan. cashier will give u the cars. new anti theft prevention Razz