Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zedd_68

Hot Rods and Hot Rodded -CLOSED!

(I am closing this as it becomes unmanageable. Thanks to all who support)

Hi All.

The 'curse' of collecting...nampak aje nak beli.. Smile pas tu, no more space in the cabinet to put 'em..sigh.

Anyhow, gotta to focus on what to keep...decided it's all oversized-tyres (monster trucks, pickups, anything that resembles real-life off-road vehicles).

Was deep into hot-rods, so I have a few to clear off my bucket, and to build up some cash flow...to buy more of the above... Smile

so the pics are; (sorry, lousy photographer...)

My apologies if I am somewhat 'lacking manners'...new to this...

Regards. Zedd

(!@#$)
Hi again. How do I 'attach' the images?? Sorry folks, like I said...new to this..

(!@#$)
Hi again. How do I 'attach' the images?? Sorry folks, like I said...new to this..

Hi, register a free account in any photohosting site (photobucket, etc) once you uploaded your pic there just post the link here. You should see 'image' icon above the textbox when you post a reply where you can copy paste the image link there.

Thanks bro undercover.

Here we go...

Dunno what to do with the rest in my 'plastic bucket'...really want to disburse them all, so I can really start focusing on off-road and monster trucks...

Anyhoo...gimme a shout guys/gals, should you be interested in the above...

Cheers...

welcome zedd.......gud luck on ur sales......

Cheers CHAH,

Sure hope they are takers...especially near-newbies like myself. Those collected are from various places that I dont even think of entering...before the 'hunting' bug caught me Smile

Still thinking of going to smaller towns soon...older stocks etc, looking for any F150's (1997) and monster jams...mebbe I will got lucky Wink

Meantime, will wait for interested collectors for the above..and many more in the plastic buckets...

Regards,

Cheers Sinclair on the welcome...

Will try to post separately what I am keeping (and 'huntin' for still), and what I want (and hope) folks would be interested in relieving them from me and putting them in their rightful place in a collector's home..

More for 'finding a new home'...

Hi Again.

Addition to the list of WTS:

thanx for the support people, cheers.

Q: any leads on where to look for (retail) pre2010 1997-ford f150, pre2011 sandblasters, monster jam? Many many thank yous for any heads up

Thanks for sharing more pics.

Try to join one of the gatherings and I'm sure somebody can help you out.

Cheers Sinclair.

Actually meeting with titanium boss tomorrow...getting me first editions Sandblaster and an F-150!!! (Cheers titanium boss sir for the offer to part-trade...my personal and displayed collections will grow by 3...thanks bro!)

Will take up your advice Sinclair on being part of a gathering or two...part trade and part sell are I guess the way to go..

update::

DC comics Batman, Superman, Bizarro are no longer in the WTS list. Thank you for the support!

Thanks samace22. Time to keep in touch with fellow collectors 12 hrs away eh? Smile

Update 3 June 2012:

should've included these into the original posting. That's what one's get when there's too much on the brain...drained Razz

Hi again. Not sure how to update main msg....really luddite on forumin etc.

Have told bro titaniumboss about my recent haul...during a holiday up north (wife sure not amused...but youngest daughter was up for the hunting...yay!)

What I got:
1. Dc comics original superman. I will sell one, and I will trade one with 2/3 hw basics f-150 (1997...whichever versions that I dont have) or power panel or hummer or mega duty or baja breaker or toyota off-road or off-track or ford bronco.

2. Double demon batman (dc comics original) and double demon boulevard, as a pair.
3. Dc comics original wonderwoman and dc universe wonderwoman, as a pair.
4. Dc universe Bane
5. Boulevard 55 Lincoln futura concept (the one eventually becoming batmobile).
6. Golden submarine.
7. Batman 5-pack the one that includes the special edition joker bone shaker.
8. A few 5-packs that have been stripped of their ford f150, power panel, off-track.

Let me know ya. Will try to upload pics later.

Thanks bros and sis.

Z

Thanks samace22.

The pics (apology for the delay):

haha... no wonder wife "boring", selling pics also flooding this thread already. cannot imagine when u add in your total hauling pics Razz
good luck in your sales bro. he is a recommended person to deal with thumbsup

Sorry sorry, dont mean to flood anything. I will stop uploading pics. Will send pics only if there are any interested parties.

Sorry folks Embarassed

Wifey said collecting ok...stocking No! So please...help!! Razz

Thanks titaniumboss sir for the kind words...

sweat i am just joking with you Zedd, please don't stop uploading your pictures... picture tells a thousand words Very HappyVery Happy

Just relax bro n enjoy ur collections, even u managed to sell all, one day u the one that will regret it all. And that only for true Hotwheels lover.
Love at first sight, grab it and treasure all story behind it, every single of them have a story to tell and believe me u will be amazed.

"how" bro Laughing

I am and hv been (off n on since mid 80s)...never regret it! Not only hw, others too. The inticacies and skills are what attracts me...

Wont stop, but will focus...that's what true enthusiast is Very Happy
Me, for a number of reasons are now focusing on "real life" offroads...guess there is where my heart is...

Never stop looking at the other "women" though...hahaha

Cheers,