Find results in...
Rayz-HWC

Registration plate 'WWW' results

If anyone cares here is a link...can download PDF some more Smile

'WWW' plates results

hassan wrote:
guess i lost the bid for www 1.... verymadverymadverymad

cos you tak ada cukup wang wang wang.

thank for the link mr. ray... i personally dont get what is the big deal to get the www plate number... i like those ones that spell something... example DAD 1, or JED 1... or funny one PEN 15....

If the Sultan wants to sell RM1 juta www1 there will ready buyers queuing for it. Sultan knows the commercial value of the plate. He is a cunning business Sultan when come to bus. dealing, I tell you. I actually have conversation with him last year about the business in Johor and he really uptodate man and the highness have ton of money too. No question: able to acquire bugatti vyron and others.

sahama wrote:
If the Sultan wants to sell RM1 juta www1 there will ready buyers queuing for it. Sultan knows the commercial value of the plate. He is a cunning business Sultan when come to bus. dealing, I tell you. I actually have conversation with him last year about the business in Johor and he really uptodate man and the highness have ton of money too. No question: able to acquire bugatti vyron and others.

haha.. i guess that explains it... well played sultan well played indeed...

eight wrote:
i like those ones that spell something... example DAD 1, or JED 1... or funny one PEN 15....

PEN 15 has been reserved for Hassan small hotrod........... tongue

CHAH wrote:
eight wrote:
i like those ones that spell something... example DAD 1, or JED 1... or funny one PEN 15....

PEN 15 has been reserved for Hassan small hotrod........... tongue

ehhehehehe

bro eight...you not the only one who tot of that leh...if u notice those *special/nice plates all SOLD dy long gone...only can see on eBay now

See Sultan Johor letak plat WWW1 ni kat kereta mewahnya.. he he.
cheers
 satria10.jpg

Ye la bang, new plate no must come with new vehicle, small taikor like my boss buying some 8888 he put to Honda EX5, tak kan sultan nak hantar plate tu dgn EX5, nanti kuar Rolls Royce baru dia barulah dia transfer. Keta ni dia nak bg abg kot Razz
Anyway nk hantar surat kt sultan, boleh tak mintak menghadap , ataupun kalau jumpa dia dlm masjid boleh tak bg dia ..protokol salah tak ... dah 2-3 kali gak sembahyang dgn dia.

wildspirit wrote:
Ye la bang, new plate no must come with new vehicle, small taikor like my boss buying some 8888 he put to Honda EX5, tak kan sultan nak hantar plate tu dgn EX5, nanti kuar Rolls Royce baru dia barulah dia transfer. Keta ni dia nak bg abg kot Razz
Anyway nk hantar surat kt sultan, boleh tak mintak menghadap , ataupun kalau jumpa dia dlm masjid boleh tak bg dia ..protokol salah tak ... dah 2-3 kali gak sembahyang dgn dia.

Permintaan tuan dimakbulkan datang pagi ini ke Istana Pelangi JB, SI sudi mencemar duli berjumpa rakyat. Di sana ada bermacam-macam kereta yang boleh tengok. Proton & Mitsubishi 4WD ada berbelas-belas. Anyway, I di Singapore today.