Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hwcars

Recent Hauls. June

New L case in Singapore. Share with all. I did not buy all these cars, only buy those i like for 2012. I will try to take the car case pictures to share whenever i am free.

and saw this awesome DeLorean DMC-12 recently.

Wow very nice haul,congrats.I really love the Bentley Continental Supersports.So could upload some pictures of that HWs Premiere '12 Bentley Continental Supersports?

Bentley Continental Supersports is plenty, somehow I did not buy this car. but never know may buy it later if a nicer color appears.

yes from singapore.

green Copo Camaro is nicely painted. a nice car. But i did not collect this piece.

today bought a red ford gtx1.

I will tapau as
many superleggera as I can possibly find......

Yesterday saw 2 at tru but only bought 1 Tom and jerry truck for a friend. Anyway i appreciate the bro who is also trying to get this piece for my friend.

Will I ever score that lovely evo on the peg......???

Nice 1970 Chevelle SS Wagon Secret Super Treasure Hunt Find Congrats. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

The wagon belongs to my friend, he very lucky.
Today went hunting with 2 friends , found a superized 66 ford 427 fairlane . From an old case , I think F case, so collectors from Malaysia , do on the look out for old F case. You never know a super green ford may be inside ! Gd luck !!

all super are common if you have many each ! haha... i only have one leh. Bro sell away yr other 2 and you will know the joy of only one. but yah this car if got more than 2, you will not have special feeling for this car. Try owning 3 super Ferrari 599xx. i think you will feel better and not common for some reasons.

so far friends and i... i think 3 Ferrari 599xx were spotted in sg.

Is it true Malaysia hot wheels retail stocks have slowed down. Most places are selling old stocks ?

hwcars wrote:
Is it true Malaysia hot wheels retail stocks have slowed down. Most places are selling old stocks ?

Yes, it is true Sad
that's y i keep look at ur haul page and feeling jealous...

Can u post a larger photo of the yellow 8crate??

please??

Bro pls dun feel jealous , come spore when you r free . You may get what you want. I am now outside, the yellow car is not with me. Will put up a close up shot this week.

I came back to post is to share what are available in spore. Just like last year I like to visit this forum to see all the new cars haul available in Malaysia.

Locals here are not sapu-ing crate 8. Should still be able to find it in spore. Gd Luck!

yesterday happen to see a Mazda RX7, Lancer and a t hunt.

Wow.. congratz for thunt and lancer!!

Izit Singapore and Malaysia have difference color?
I saw on your post the Dodge Pickup is in purple color but in Malaysia is red.
then there are red megane trophy but I fount purple in Malaysia.
Then this 8 crate is yellow but mine is black

Thanks for a larger photo of 8crate~~ thumbsup

Huileng,

I think Singapore and Malaysia stocks are the same, only depends on the date of release.

Purple dodge pick up is a new release in june. The red version is the first release color. Later a Blue Dodge pickup will also be released.

red megane trophy can be found in L case 2012. i tink this case have not reach yr retail pegs.

no mention regards to the picture taking, i just help what i can.

thanks for the congrats t hunt and mazda.

Wow niiiice finds congratulations to hwcars bro
Every time I look at your haul post as well as other S'pore collectors haul posts cant help but feeling very envious of you guys Laughing
SM still available in Singapore?
I thought Mattel stopped producing SM series?

Cheers and happy hunting,

Crackerjack,

Thanks for the feedback.
I dont know last year was opposite, new cars were release in Malaysia earlier than spore.
the SM i got was purchase more than 6 mths ago.

I have heard the reasons why Malaysia is slow in releasing new wave, but i really dont understand why Malaysia wants to do that.

Hmmm havent heard of the reasons
Perhaps you can PM me and enlighten this lost and hapless newbie? Laughing
Wow still dreaming of the day when I can actually go down south and have a bountiful hunt there Cool

Plenty at giant vivo city. Feel free to visit south some day. Genting resort world and universal studio is very near to this giant vivo city outlet.

Pm send.

Thanks Loke , vivo giant cars, It was bro kel luckiest day. I heard he got many Ferrari t hunt , 18? Very happy for him, you also lucky. Saw yr haul too

Btw where u found the thunt anyway? I share my finds today during the weekends.

Jus saw these at BHG bugis. Many stocks of each. Promo may end this month.

Great Scott!! Very HappyVery Happy

lucky git you hwcar!!! just pick and choose eh? Very Happy

great one! am sure the JDMs and Conti collectors will be asking you to 'ship' em in barrel... Very Happy

Thanks Zedd for the feedback.

coming to 1 mth and finally decided to buy 1 Bentley , olds, Torino .

I think there are straight coach bus to bugis terminal. There are OG and BHG . A stone throw from the terminal winkLike a Star @ heavenWink

Okay. Btw congrats on ur lucky haul today got 3 today at my place the kiddy palace