Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zedd_68

ZEDD'S Disney Cars

Thought I start a new thread...seems to be picking up one or two on the hunting/finding trip.
Today's (2012-08-07) is a very nice though, IMHO Very Happy

OK, let's start with the 'star';

and his 'sidekick' Smile

..Now straight to today's (2012-08-07) 'excellent find'

It says "CHASE'...and I'm like...wow!

The Card is shot...but so long as the pertinent info is intact..and the car is undamaged...grab!

This car was designated no 117. There was the 'standard-issue' one which is designated no 12. Didn't pick up that one, coz have this Very Happy

according to the info at the back (and I quote)
"Chase vehicle comprises LESS than 1% of vehicles in this assortment"

SO in other words rare..probably rarer than superized HW... Wink

The tampo, paint job, finishing are of course much better than the standard one (I had the standard one side by side for comparison)

Then I saw this...also designated no 12;

Ramone in different livery/color! wow!

With previous color changers picked up, no have 3 variations (one special thumbsup )

THEN...at another outlet I saw YET ANOTHER livery/tampo...this time darker green..well, perhaps that's incentive to go back and grab it...soon Very Happy

And now for the rest that I have managed to pick up;

(no longer making sound..batt dead i think)

(this one still has juice Smile )

These are from McD (they used to be in cabinet..but have to make way to my Jamz...pity..)

awesome collection mr. zedd, ini collection mahal ni... wanted to collect but when see the retail price... ShockedShockedShocked

Cheers Officer 8...

Actually, some of them are 30% to 70% off. Case in point, today's ARTIE (the one with the headphone..broadcaster i think) is 25sen shy of RM10 Very Happy

Go hunting, also keep me eyes on this too. Some are unfortunately retail, so yes...oouch! Neutral

Many many thanks for the assist Officer 8; shouldn't have, but a gentleman you are...cheers thumbsup

Note: the 'error' wheel on Artie (blue car with rear big wheels) seems to be 'widespread', so i attribute that to either a:) purposely-designed or b) mass production error, so of no significant added value Very Happy

no problem boss... and thanks for supporting Foldabox... Smile

today:

'green' ramone Smile

found 'fred', 'tex dinoco', piston cup 'official' car...

Officer EIGHT...mebbe tak lama lagi ni nak kena dapat lagi 5-6... Very Happy

Aiyoo...net matrix, little little only la...too 'high maintenance'. Neutral But can't resist Ramone... Laughing

Zedd_68 wrote:
Aiyoo...net matrix, little little only la...too 'high maintenance'. Neutral But can't resist Ramone... Laughing

Yeah they are high priced. Not like 5 years ago, [only] cost RM 19.90. tongue I got rojak Cars townies enuff la. Then migrate to their Toons range, only to be disapointed. Some waves never came here. If got also only 1 or 2 place got. Wanna find Ebay, the price for 1 already goreng Rm 500 per car. I really wanna burn down Mattel for that. Can i put my CARS collection pictures here or not?

I saw this pic, like you should call it "Battle scar Mcqueen" and put RM 1000 price on it on Ebay. hahaha.

No woories bro...put it up here...or better yet..there is a dedicated Disney Pixar topic somebody created...nice nice stuff in there (here in Other hobbies thread too).

Btw...saw the space Cars today..thought wanna pick up mcqueen and mater...not that nice imho...prefer the older series..

..u r correct...cant even find a race-o-rama 1:64 ....been hunting even away from kl...still nada...

Race-o-Rama is a pretty old line Smile
Not as old as some of your desert series...
but is pretty hard to find..

Sometimes you can still find some Cab with ROR cardback Smile

The space line is the new series call Take Flight..
The best one will soon available
It is called Aviator Mater (The scene where Mater learns how to fly from Air Mater)

Nice collection you have there Smile

spiritdust wrote:
Race-o-Rama is a pretty old line Smile
Not as old as some of your desert series...
but is pretty hard to find..

Sometimes you can still find some Cab with ROR cardback Smile

The space line is the new series call Take Flight..
The best one will soon available
It is called Aviator Mater (The scene where Mater learns how to fly from Air Mater)

Nice collection you have there Smile

Well over here, better not spend too much on Mattel. They have a habit of not letting you complete your collection. Especially the last 2 or last wave. It happened with Vintage Racing, Cars Toons Tokyo Mater, Hot Ones. And its all latest some more. Send letter to them it went to Fisher Price. Fisher price forward to them, 6 months later still no news. verymad In fact i get better response from a condom supplier company than them. lol!

trueno wrote:
Well over here, better not spend too much on Mattel. They have a habit of not letting you complete your collection. Especially the last 2 or last wave. It happened with Vintage Racing, Cars Toons Tokyo Mater, Hot Ones. And its all latest some more. Send letter to them it went to Fisher Price. Fisher price forward to them, 6 months later still no news. verymad In fact i get better response from a condom supplier company than them. lol!

I ought to agree with you, it seem like collectors all over the world shares the same thoughts on mattel. Yeah, is a shame that Mattel did not complete the toons line. The toons like got lots of potential but they sparingly released afew cars from each shot. Some even went missing as shown from the collector guide.

I very sakit hati... few weeks ago i get the 2012 collector poster from jusco but 99% 2012 new models yet to available here. We are only getting case A of 2012.. 10 months since we last seen new deluxe but Singapore have since then gotten 5 new deluxe....and many more new 2012 cars.

Is not like it doesnt sell. They sell but sigh....