Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hwcars

New Haul Aug ! :)

After work at 7, jus pop by a store today. And finally new wave on pegs!! Those not here, must be ... . Smile I will check out again nx week. Update you guys and gals !!

Nice hauls bro!!! Very Happy
Looks more like you were hunting HARD rather than just popping by a store Twisted Evil

Cheers and happy hunting,

Found at Whr? Cant find the damn new wave but managed to find the thunt and $uper

Thank you Samace, Zedd, Jack, Loke and Sahama SmileVery Happy

Loke I thought you took the Ferrari !! Anyway, you confirm got chance.
Bros 7 pm not a Gd time to hard hunt !! Ha ha. Must be before 4 pm la. hunt at 7 pm is like Bo chap (means dun care, buy without expectation). Added: Usually when you least expect it and you see cars you like...This is the best. It is not about $ or how many cars i have more than you attitude. I think buy relax and buy happily without stress then you will enjoy hw.

I found some in metro city sq only and metro paragon and kiddy sengkang this few days only

Thank you Loke and Samace Smile

I think this wave is M, I have not witness the box myself. So I really dun know.
Anyway retake some of the cars pictures, share with all . Enjoy Smile
See any you like or dun like, so you can decide to collect or not to collect that car.

Still no sign of The Bat?
Malaysia just stop getting new things after the L case Sad
The Baja Breaker look better than what I imagine. Wow!

Thanks Samace and Huileng , HL you are right on.
Ps: yes I have not seen bat, and the rest yet. Have not bought Ferrari xx.

Thanks huileng and lsk138 Smile HL if you like it, try to collect it. If yr area miss this wave. No problem, there will always be another more interesting car to replace the missing wave. Right? Gd luck hunting !!

Thank you LOke, Samace, lsk138 and Huileng. Huileng I found this new haul from another collector. The red dragon belongs to him, he only like the dragon so he just buy that. I did not buy all , only buy those I like. Loke, stocks looks slow so feel free to SMS me for location.

Actually, where did the dragon come from?
Because I notice no series name and series number in the card.
Not even notice the dragon in catalogue.
something like special edition?
coz i like the dragon too~ ><

The dragon is plastic or metal??

HL, the body and base is plastic. No numbers on card. This dragon came timely. Hasbro have a dragon TF this yr. I really hope HW will have a dragon Commemorative card. Is there a Chinese designer in Hw studio? The Chinese character is well chosen and written.

Woah I wish to find the dragon too.. mayb in conjunction that tis year is dragon year. Well I hv no idea whose the designer but this dragon look 'yao yeng'.

New haul, bought 1 each. Price is high in sg. Sgd$3.90 each !! stars

nice haul ! i also pick up MYSTERY MACHINE SUBARU WRX STI and LAMBORGHINI ESTOQUE today ! Smile