Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zedd_68

DeLorean TIME MACHINE

Recommended Posts

Very HappyVery Happy
Biasa jer Redsk....not even hot wheels or matchbox...boleh cari kat retailer's shelf lagi...don't think its VHTF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Officer 8...quite detailed..even supplied the mr fusion fuel separately Very Happy

HL, accidentally saw it at aeon 1U...whilst buying Slyvanian Family collectibles for Junior Hunter's birthday Very Happy ...rm90... Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slyvanian family is a deep lubang wor... all the character.. the house.. @@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huileng wrote:
Slyvanian family is a deep lubang wor... all the character.. the house.. @@

Huileng you got collect meh? Twisted Evil



Cheers and happy hunting,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crackerjack wrote:
huileng wrote:
Slyvanian family is a deep lubang wor... all the character.. the house.. @@

Huileng you got collect meh? Twisted Evil



Cheers and happy hunting,


I love those rabbit family but cant afford lar..
alar, gals like cute cute things mar...

I collect Barbie!! and its from Mattel too..
imagine how much i spend for Mattel every year, now plus with my bf.. hmm >

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huileng wrote:
crackerjack wrote:
huileng wrote:
Slyvanian family is a deep lubang wor... all the character.. the house.. @@

Huileng you got collect meh? Twisted Evil



Cheers and happy hunting,


I love those rabbit family but cant afford lar..
alar, gals like cute cute things mar...

I collect Barbie!! and its from Mattel too..
imagine how much i spend for Mattel every year, now plus with my bf.. hmm >

and do hassan know u got a BF? Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Got all three for rm230 from daisheng along jalan petaling. They were selling it for rm89 each.Bought it around early august. Im sure can get cheaper ..happy hunting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.