Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wordynerdy

My DC Story In Pictures... resurrected

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. I do not know David Cook (but would very much like to!!!) or anybody affiliated with him. Any similarity to actual events is purely coincidental. The pictures below do not belong to me. If the pictures belong to you and you would like me to remove them, please PM me. This story is created for entertainment purposes only. I respect David Cook as an artist and musical genius. I also find him ridiculously attractive. That is all.

Song to accompany the story: I Belong To You by Lenny Kravitz (lyrics here)

Significant verse:
I belong to you
And you
You belong to me too

You make my life complete
You make me feel so sweet

(Nice, simple, to the point.)

Enjoy, but be warned- it's a bit long!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 21

It was a Tuesday and a slow day at work. All the days seemed to be dragging lately. It had been a little over two weeks since David had come to town and rocked my world. The day he left to return to LA was bittersweet. He had been shooting hoops and hanging out with his brothers and friends that day.

Our plan was to meet back at my house so I could drive him to the airport. When I arrived at home I saw his packed bags by the door. I heard David upstairs so I averted my gaze from the bags and went to see him. The bathroom was still steamy from the hot shower he had taken. David was standing in front of the mirror, a towel wrapped around his waist and beads of water glistening on his bare chest. I stood in the doorway and just admired the view. “Damn, where’s my camera when I need it?” I said. “Oh no you don’t, I don’t want my ass to end up on the internet for all the world to gawk at.” he said.

“My, don’t you have a big head.” I teased, making my way over to him. “You should know.” he purred. I came up behind him and felt his warm skin. I let my hand slip under the towel. “Whoa! If this is what you’re like after not seeing me for a few hours what are you going to be like when you don’t see me for a few weeks?” he asked, his smile undeniable under the knitted eyebrows.

“Hungry.” I answered as I bit his shoulder. David sighed and said, “You’re being a tease. You know I have a plane to catch.” I smiled and replied, “As the saying goes, always leave them wanting more! Now get dressed, you don‘t want to have to run to the gate.”.

David turned around and gave me a quick kiss. “Sit up here and look pretty for me while I finish up.” he suggested and patted the counter of the sink. I hopped up and enjoyed watching David get dressed. He put on a button down shirt and walked over to me with it still unbuttoned.

I slowly started buttoning his shirt as he stared down at me.

“So, when did you know it might not be over between us?” David asked. I was a little surprised at the question and didn’t quite know how to answer it. “Um, when you changed your flight in NYC when mine was delayed I was at least encouraged that you didn’t hate me.” I finally said. David smiled.

“I was trying not to be too eager. But I guess I was pretty transparent, huh?” he confessed chuckling. “No, you were pretty casual about it. Up until two days ago I thought you just wanted to be friends. So, when did you know?” I ventured. I finished buttoning and looked up at David. He smiled. “I knew when you sent me that text message after I won the competition.”. “What?!” I blurted out. “I mean, I never even knew if you got it or not. You never sent a reply.” David looked a little sheepish.

“I know, I know. I didn’t know quite what to say. Then everything happened so fast after the win. I didn’t even have time to text my own mom.” he explained. It wasn’t necessary. I think the way things had worked out was perfect. It had unfolded exactly as it was supposed to. I grabbed a handful of David’s shirt in both hands and pulled him in for a kiss. “Don’t worry, I’ll take it out on you later.” I threatened. “I can’t wait.” he said and squeezed my thighs. The arms on that man drove me crazy.

As much as we wanted to stay there and go crazy on each other it was time to go. We briefly stopped by the Parker’s house which thrilled Mrs. Parker immensely. Through me she had been keeping up with how David’s career had taken off and loved the “hometown boy makes it big” story. It meant a lot to her that he made time to come by. She even called him an “angel in disguise” and he actually blushed!

We didn’t have much time left to get David to the airport so we rushed as fast as we could. I hated that I couldn’t walk him to the gate but it was probably better that I couldn’t actually see him get on the plane. Saying goodbye to him was proving to be as difficult as I thought it would be but I was trying to keep it together. We said our final “I love you”s, embraced and then David turned and walked away.

Now it was my turn to get on a plane. I had an event in LA and I was leaving in about an hour. I was so excited! David was picking me up from the airport and taking me back to his place. His place! I hadn’t seen his LA pad yet but could only imagine what kind of condition it was in! Checking the clock every 5 minutes wasn’t helping pass the time any faster so I decided to just go ahead and leave early. Thoughts of David swirling through my brain wasn’t good for productivity anyway! I missed him so much. We’ve talked and such several times a day but it’s not the same as being there. I couldn’t wait to look into his beautiful eyes and have his hands on me again.

Luckily we arrived on time at LAX. I couldn’t have stood to be one second late! When I made my way to baggage claim I saw him standing there and my heart jumped into my throat. He saw me around the same time, flashed that gorgeous grin and opened his arms wide.

My pace quickened and I almost leapt on top of him to give him a hug. “Hey you!” he said, “You look good to me!”. I didn’t say a word but kissed him instead. I was breathless. We left the airport in David’s car and headed to his apartment. I stepped in and couldn’t believe my eyes. It was a disaster! Everything that anybody had ever given him was in his living room. “Sweetie… I think you need a bigger place” I suggested. He laughed and agreed. “I just don’t know if I can commit to buying something in LA just yet. It doesn’t quite feel like home. Maybe I should just rent a storage pod!” he joked. “It’s actually a little overwhelming that you’ve gotten this many gifts.” I said. “I know, I love my fans!” and I knew he sincerely meant it.

He showed me around the rest of the apartment and we ended up in the kitchen. Since I was arriving around dinnertime I told David that I wanted to try my hand at one of the dishes his mom taught me how to cook. He had gone to the store to get the ingredients which were all nicely displayed on the counter waiting for me along with a bottle of red wine. While he opened the wine, I familiarized myself with his kitchen. Clearly he didn’t cook at home much! I got down to business while David sat and watched me work.

I followed the recipe exactly and tried to remember the procedure David’s mom taught me. I was just about finished. “You’re taking this so seriously!” David said, amused. “Well… I have a lot to live up to. I don’t want to disappoint you.” I confessed. “There’s no way in hell you could ever do that. Nobody has ever cared enough to go even this far. I know it will be amazing.” he said, the love in his eyes undeniable.

“Well, let’s find out! It’s almost finished. Have a taste and tell me if I need to add anything.” I said, approaching him with a spoonful. David put it in his mouth and began chewing. He quickly stopped and I will never forget the look on his face. His expression was somewhere between pain, fear, and disgust.

It lasted only a brief second before he composed himself and smiled supportively at me. “Mmmmmmm.” he said, obviously faking. “Oh good, you like it! Here have some more!” I said planning on torturing him until he told me the truth. “Oh, uh… let me have some wine first.” he suggested, his mouth still full. He gulped down the wine, I’m sure hoping it would kill the taste. It was too funny.

I started laughing. “Is it really THAT bad?” I asked. “Oh my God, yes!” he said looking relieved that he didn’t have to pretend through a whole meal. “I wonder what I did wrong? Your mom‘s was so good!” I pondered. David came over and gave me a big hug. “I’m sure my mom didn’t make it perfectly the first time either.” he said sweetly. “I don’t know about that but I know it probably didn’t taste like shit!!” I said laughing, “Thanks for being supportive, though. I love you for it! Want to call for take out?” “Nah, I’m not hungry anymore.” David answered, “At least not for food.” He was staring at me and making me feel flushed.

He continued, “I can’t believe you’re in my apartment. And you’ve been here almost 2 hours and I haven’t done what I’ve dreamt for months of doing with you here.”. He came closer to me and kissed me. He took the wine glass from my hand and put it gently on the counter. He turned back to me, kissing me softly and slowly. With his strong hands on my hips he began guiding me backwards out of the kitchen all the while continuing to kiss me. We continued this way down the hallway and into David’s bedroom. Before I fell backwards on the bed David put his arms around me and held me close to him for a second. “I’m so glad you’re here.” he said. Then he gently guided me down to the bed and stood over me, unbuttoning his shirt.

Playing guitar in his apartment was surreal and amazing. Being there with him made me feel safe and secure and very, very loved.

yay first to read new chapter woot woot. i am glad i stayed up. thanks so much wordynerdy

yay to be second lol ... and awww this is an awesome mid afternoon read ... and I really love the pics in this one ... i loooove Dave in buttoned up shirts Twisted Evil

Thanks girls! I'm glad I stayed up late to finish it! And Dom, I agree... Dave in button up shirts is HOT! Twisted Evil

Gotta run to a field trip with my kids and then we'll be going camping this weekend. I'll be MIA for the next couple of days so enjoy the story while I'm gone!!

Blow Kisses

great next chapter!! the pics that went along with the part when he hated the meal where hilarious Very Happy
and have fun camping!!

Amazing as usual wordynerdy. I too loved the "food" pics. Very funny. David in any shirt is good .... BUT David in button up shirts are the best. Enjoy your time with your family. Mega Rock

That was a great new installment! Totally worth the wait! Very Happy The details always make it very...imaginable! lol

And have fun camping! Very Happy

This chapter was great! Ha, that face he made was priceless. And I like Dave in button up shirts too, but especially when hes unbuttoning them We are ALL Innocent

Yay! New chapter!! Clapping I've been having a stressful last few days at work, and been missing a lot of Dave time. Too bad there are no pics of him in only a towel, eh? Razz On the other hand, it's a good thing. There'd be noone to read the thread anymore because we'd all die of ecstasy!

Love the innuendo!! And of all the pics, I think I like the sheepish one (is that from Leno?) the most! So cute!

Have a good camping weekend wordynerdy!

OMG I just read this whole thing! Wordynerdy, you ROCK woman!! Clapping I loved it. You took me on a rollercoaster ride of emotion. Thank you.

Oh that video was HOTTTT!!! I dig the song too. Drool

Thud_old

Oh My! Heart is on the floor and my jaw followed quickly with images of David after a hot steamy shower wering nothing but a towel.....

Good Lord Word Nerdy you have a gift lol

Well that definitely got my blood pumping!! Drool LOL I loved it! But I didn't want it to end yet. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Hello ladies! I'm back! Camping was good but I missed being here. I'm ashamed to say that I tried to log on using my husband's Blackberry but that was a pain in the butt. I decided to enjoy nature after that! Wink

Glad you liked the latest chapter. LOL about picking up on the inuendo!! I was wondering if anybody was going to call me out on that one. I knew I could count on you girls!

YourFace, I hope your Monday at work is better than last week. Welcome to the story, cantpickaname! Glad to have you here! And yes, I was SO wishing for a pic of Dave in nothing but a towel but alas I would have shorted out my keyboard from drooling on it if that picture did exist. Thud_old Good thing I have a vivid imagination!

Vivid imagination? Girl, you waaay more than that! Wink lmaooo

Laughing So Hard You ROFL!!!! I can't deny that statement! Wink

New chapter is half written. Having trouble getting motivated for this one for some reason. Very Sad

Vivid imagination? Girl, you waaay more than that! Wink lmaooo

Laughing So Hard You ROFL!!!! I can't deny that statement! Wink

New chapter is half written. Having trouble getting motivated for this one for some reason. Very Sad

Thinking of the upcoming Light On video always helps me Wink

*timidly raises hand*

I have a request. I keep wondering about Jealous Dave and what he'd be like. Any chance you can indulge this little WN's fantasy?

Hmmm.... that's a great idea. Maybe that's what I need to get over this hump. Last night's episode of The Office kind of had me thinking along those lines anyway. I'll definitely see what I can come up with!! Wink

Lol about the Office...Heroes always makes me think of these outrageous story ideas! I actually have a Heroes story that I started writing back in '06 when the show started! lol

'8) Jealous Dave ....possibilities ..... anger ..... crying ..... emotions high .... sparks flying .... raw passion Thud_old

I'm thinking I may have unleashed more than a master plan LOL Face

Now I wonder what wordynerdy (and Jealous Dave) will unleash upon us. Oooh the possibilities.... Thud_old Oops!! Brain is going on overdrive. Must back out carefully from thread until wordynerdy returns with a chapter.

Methinks wordynerdy is keeping Jealous Dave all to herself. C'mon girl, sharing is caring LOL Face

I don't know what I'll do once this story ends. ??

LOL, sharing is caring!! ROFLOL

Jealous Dave HAS been taunting me for a couple of days but I think I've finally found a way to rein him in. He's SO bad! '8) Finishing the story now....

ETA: Story is finished and it's REALLY long. There's probably going to be a lot of words between pictures this time which I try to avoid but hopefully the story will make up for it! Off to gather those lovely images...

OMG im so impatient! knowing the story is finished and i havent read it yet is killing me! lol Hurry up wordnerdy we need BAD jealous Davey!

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. I do not know David Cook (but would very much like to!!!) or anybody affiliated with him. Any similarity to actual events is purely coincidental. The pictures below do not belong to me. If the pictures belong to you and you would like me to remove them, please PM me. This story is created for entertainment purposes only. I respect David Cook as an artist and musical genius. I also find him ridiculously attractive. That is all.

Song to accompany the story: (I'm kickin' it old school with some 80's rock, because our girl was a little naughty this time) Fire Woman by The Cult (lyrics here)

Significant verse:
Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey
Oh, since I set my eyes on you
I tell you the truth
T-t-t-t-twistin' like a flame in a slow dance, baby
You're driving me crazy
Come on, little honey
Come on now

Enjoy jealous Dave! He'll be mad if you don't... well, that might not be so bad after all! Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 22

I was in a shitty mood. It was coming up on 5 weeks since David and I had seen each other. We had a pretty good run there where we were meeting up every other week in one city or another. Our schedules had conveniently aligned for about 2 months. My boss had been amazingly understanding and tried to give me the travel assignments when they came up but people in the office were beginning to complain and I can’t say that I blamed them. The next time an assignment came up it was given to someone else. That’s why when I saw him 5 weeks ago, I had taken a few days of my personal vacation time to spend with him in NYC. But between taking a day off here and there to make a long weekend away, even those were running low. Nonetheless, it was a great time. He had a photo shoot to do but I tagged along and had a ball. The way he works a camera is unparalleled!

It was a wonderful weekend but the goodbyes seemed to be getting harder and harder. We’ve talked about the toll that long distances can have on relationships and although we’re trying to take things as they come I’m feeling a strong need to be close to him. Maybe that’s why I’ve been bitchy lately. Of course we talk to each other daily but it really isn’t the same. Plus our schedules don’t really mesh well. He’s in a sleep late, stay up late phase and I work all day and go to bed early. I’ve tried to put up a strong front though. I mean, I do realize this isn’t forever and that every relationship goes through “rough patches”. My new mantra has been “It is what it is” and I repeat that several times a day to myself. I’ve said it a couple of times to David but he thinks it’s a cop out and an excuse to just accept the status quo which he is unwilling to do. He doesn’t seem to have any helpful suggestions about our latest rut though.

So I was feeling pretty melancholy after work and a friend of mine offered to buy me a beer. I’m never one to pass up free alcohol and I was dying for some company so I gladly accepted. As is typically the case, one beer turns into many which turns into shots at the bar.

Needless to say, I got home late and passed out on the couch before I even made it to the bed. It wasn’t until the next morning that I noticed the light on my answering machine blinking. About the same time I noticed the tell tale beep coming from my cell phone which meant I had voicemail. I knew it was probably David and I was correct. What I didn’t anticipate was how many times he called and how increasingly pissed he got with each message.

We do typically try to call each other around the same time every night and this was the first time we’ve gone a whole day without talking so I can understand him being upset but the condescending attitude and outrageous accusations in his messages put me on the defensive. Between my home phone and my cell phone he had left me 5 of them. They went from teasing, “Hey, you must be in the bathtub thinking of me again.” to confused, “Hey, not sure where you are but call me when you get in.” to outright mad, “So… not sure what’s up. I was here thinking you might be in a ditch somewhere so I called your buddy from work. She said you had gone out with ‘STEVE’ for a couple of beers after work. And you’re not answering your phone. Which either means a) you’re at a bar blowing off some steam and it’s no big deal, b) you’re at a bar blowing off some steam and it’s a very big deal or c) you were at a bar blowing off some steam and now you’re at Steve’s apartment blowing HIM! Can’t believe this.” beep.

I was hurt that he would even think I was capable of something like that. Whatever understanding I had of his concern for my well being was quickly replaced by anger at the insinuation I would cheat on him. I called him, not caring that it was too early for him to be awake. I got no answer and immediately knew this was the game he was going to play. I left him a message of my own, “Hi there. I got all your messages. We need to talk.”. I was vague on purpose and knew that would make him sweat a little. It might have been mean but at the time I left the message I felt like being mean. I wouldn’t have minded making him cry at that point.

The day went on. I was nursing a hangover but went to work anyway. As I said, I had few vacation days left and I’ve never been one to use poor judgment the night before as an excuse for why I shouldn’t be at my job the next day. I guess you could call it my penance. But whatever the reason, it helped me to think of something else for a while. Of course, David was still on my mind and I still hadn’t heard from him. I began to soften on my position a little bit but was still very hurt that he could have jumped to that conclusion. After work I went home and went about my business as usual. A jog on the treadmill, shower, dinner and TV. At 9:00 my phone rang. It was our normal time to talk so I knew it was David. I debated not answering it again but knew that would have disastrous effects and would have been the low road to travel. I picked up. “Hey.” I answered. “Oh, you’re home now.” he replied. I could feel my ears getting hot with anger. I didn’t say anything in response. “So, you want to talk… talk.” he commanded. I didn’t know how to start so I said the first thing that came to mind. “You’re being an asshole.” “Excuse me???!!” he said, loudly and then continued, “You’re the one who went out clubbing with some guy from work and totally blew me off and now I’M the asshole?”. “Yep. How could you even THINK I would cheat on you?” I asked. “Uh…. well… let’s see. I hadn’t talked to you at all, you didn’t answer my calls, I find out from someone else that you’re out with a GUY having drinks and then you don’t call me back until the next morning. These are all things I didn’t expect you do to so…. gee… is it really a stretch for me to think you might have been fucking this dude?” I was silent. I could hear the hurt and worry in his voice but those last three words cut me to my core. I couldn’t believe we were having this conversation. And I couldn’t believe we were having it over the phone instead of face to face.

With my voice quivering I answered the accusation, “I didn’t touch him and he didn’t touch me. Do you trust me so little that your mind immediately went there? I’m sorry I missed our phone call. I’m sorry I didn’t hear my cell phone ring. I’m sorry I went out and got drunk with a FRIEND of mine from work. It was totally innocent. I just needed to go out and have a little fun. “. “Well what the hell was I supposed to think, huh? I went from thinking you’d been in an accident or something to finding out you were at a bar. And then I didn’t hear from you for the ENTIRE night. Last night was completely shitty. I didn’t sleep at all.” he said, still very angry.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I don’t know what else to say. The past 5 weeks have sucked and I guess I just wanted to feel something other than missing you.” I confessed. “They have sucked. But I don’t disrespect you by going out with bimbos and living it up. And what the hell was up with your goddamned message this morning?”. He wasn’t letting me off the hook. I suddenly remembered how I had wanted to hurt him on purpose and was ashamed. “Let’s cut to the chase.” he said, “Are you breaking up with me?”. I stopped breathing for a second. How could he even think that? “NO! Of course not! What made you say that?” I responded quickly. “That’s what happened the last time you said ‘we need to talk’. I’ve prepared myself for it all day.” he said sadly. “Oh my God.” I said realizing how deeply I had hurt him this time and how my past behavior was still affecting our relationship. “Yeah, that’s how fucktastic my day has been.” he quipped sarcastically. “I’m sorry David. I admit I wanted to hurt you but it didn’t even cross my mind that you’d really believe that’s what I wanted to do.” I replied. There was nothing but silence on the other end. Finally David sighed and said, “You know, I think this conversation has reached the point of diminishing returns. We’ve established we’re not breaking up but I’m still really angry and I’m afraid we’ll just be going around in circles for hours. I’m tired. Let’s talk tomorrow.” he suggested. It was like a knife in my heart. I really hadn’t anticipated how jealous David would get and how crazy it would have made him. I knew he had his mind made up and was shutting down. Nothing I said was going to get through to him but I was left with a huge knot in my stomach. I felt worse than I did before we talked which I didn’t think was possible. “Okay, fine.” I conceded, “Tomorrow then.”. “Okay.” David said and hung up. I burst into tears. I couldn’t just sit here and do nothing. I wasn’t going to sleep all night. I felt like I was going to throw up. I made a decision, checked the internet, made some calls and got my things together. I was at the airport and on my way to LA an hour and a half later. I got to David’s apartment in the middle of the night. I knocked on his door repeatedly until the lights came on and the door opened. He stood there looking at me through puffy eyes. “What the hell?” he said, still sleepy.

“All of this is a huge misunderstanding brought about because of the distance between us. I decided to eliminate the distance. I had to see you.” I explained. David moved to the side so I could enter his apartment. He still looked pissed.

“So, you think you can just hop a plane, come here and win me over again?” David asked once I was inside and the door was closed. I put my bag down. “Well that’s an oversimplification of it, but yeah, that’s the general idea.” I said. David chuckled. “I’m not that easy.” he stated.

“I know that. I just wanted you to look into my eyes and see how sorry I am.” I said coming closer to him. David’s smirk faded and he put his hand out to stop me. “I told you I’m not that fucking easy. “ he said, suddenly serious. I got the feeling he wasn’t in the mood to play nice just yet so I decided to take a different approach. “Okay, then get mad. I screwed up. I know that. But don’t drag this out by holding a grudge against me. Let’s have it out!” I said sternly. David stood there with his arms folded.

“Come on! I’m right here!” I screamed. “Fine! You want me to go off? Here it comes! What you did last night and this morning was cruel, heartless, inconsiderate and stupid as all fucking hell.” he spit out. I braced myself for more and took a step toward him. “What else?” I challenged. “You want more? Okay… I wanted to hate you for being such a slut.” he said with a little more gusto. I took another step forward. “That’s right, don’t hold back.” I encouraged. “You have NO idea how badly I wanted to tell you to go fuck yourself for doing that to me.” he confessed, looking me in the eyes. Despite the words that were coming out of his mouth I knew he loved me and that we would be okay. His nostrils were flaring a little and it sounds odd but the command in his voice and the strict look on his face were kind of a turn on.

I took another step toward him and rested my hands on his hips. “I know baby. I’m so sorry.” I said. He looked down at me, leaned in as if for a kiss and with his lips just inches from mine said quietly, “Don’t ever do it again”. Then he grabbed my shoulders, pinned my back to the wall and kissed me, hard. It was rough but he made sure he didn’t hurt me and I surrendered. He moved his mouth to my jaw and my neck and worked his kisses down to my collarbone and shoulders. Our hands were groping for each other as we removed layer after layer of clothing. We fell to the floor and he played his guitar so vigorously that I cried out, but I certainly wasn’t in pain.

To be continued...

(The whole story was actually too big for one post. LMFAO @ too big!!!! Innuendo anyone?!) Anyway, here's the continuation...)

Afterwards we collected ourselves and made our way back to his bedroom. We were laying side by side and David’s arm was wrapped around me, my head on his chest. “I didn’t really mean those things.” David said, obviously feeling badly about what he had said. I tried to make him feel better, “On some level you did and that’s okay. I understand. I didn’t think about my actions from your point of view and next time I will. I’m not perfect and as long as you can accept that and forgive me when I make mistakes I think we’ve got a good shot at making this work.”. David looked at me.

“You know, one of the things that bothered me the most was that you turned to another man, friend or not, when you were feeling down. I want to be the one you come to. You’re so damned independent and bull headed.” he said. “I know, I’m sorry. You’re my best friend and I tell you everything but I guess I was just trying to be strong and not let you know how much being away from you bothered me.” I explained. “I love that you’re a strong woman.” David said, kissing my forehead, “But, I need you to need me just a little bit.”. I smiled, knowing what he meant. I hadn’t really made myself as vulnerable as he had. I decided to be perfectly honest with him, “I do need you, every day. That’s why being apart sucks so much. We need to figure something else out.”. I turned to him. He was smiling.

“I’ve been thinking about that and I think we should move in together. I don’t know where and I don’t know how but I DO know that it has to happen. If we’re really serious about being together we need to give it a real shot. What do you say?” I was overjoyed. I was hoping David and I could reconcile but I never anticipated this, and it was a big step forward. I rolled over on top of him and kissed him, all over. There was a lot to figure out but all that mattered right then was the two of us being together.

wordnerdy you outdone yourself and i am like beaming with happiness at how happy the two are damn i am enthralled with this story

cheers Woo hoo!!! You know, I really hated to make Dave mad but I really love it when he is! Smile When my husband and I first started dating and had our first big fight I REALLY wanted him to yell at me and get pissed like that. Somehow it's really hot. I'm not right! Wink

cheers Woo hoo!!! You know, I really hated to make Dave mad but I really love it when he is! Smile When my husband and I first started dating and had our first big fight I REALLY wanted him to yell at me and get pissed like that. Somehow it's really hot. I'm not right! Wink

I am so glad that I am not the only one that finds that slighty hot ... then again I am the that will give a mouthfull back and then apologize ... lol

i agree its theres apart of me that thinks that its sexy when a man gets a little steamy lol