Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wordynerdy

My DC Story In Pictures... resurrected

I'll move in with Jealous Dave!!!! DroolDroolDrool

Can't believe I'm reading this in my office, with sucky air-conditioning. At least if I look flushed they'll think that's the reason. Little do they know...

Wordynerdy... I'm Not Worthy!I'm Not Worthy!I'm Not Worthy!I'm Not Worthy!I'm Not Worthy!

wordynerdy ... as everyone has said ... you have done it again... I LOVE jealous dave .... your writing draws us in and captures us... I so enjoy getting lost in your writing.... now i can make it through the rest of my day....

wow, jealous Dave=extremely hot, sexy Dave
another excellent chapter!!!

Oh my God that was amazing! I was surprised she flew all the way across the country to see him..so sweet! And I thought I was the only one who thought it was hot for a guy to be mad and screaming...and sweating...oh geez...well apparently not!

HOLY UX*()$@#RY*(@#$R&@#$R)$@#U&()@#$R*U@# WORDYNERDY!!!!

THAT WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING!!! I'm Not Worthy!

Jealous Dave can live at each of our houses for a week. *Pulls out sign up sheet* Razz

OMG, that last chapter was AMAZING!! I do not want this to end, and I really hope that the next chapter is coming soon! Very Happy

HOLY UX*()$@#RY*(@#$R&@#$R)$@#U&()@#$R*U@# WORDYNERDY!!!!

THAT WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING!!! I'm Not Worthy!

Jealous Dave can live at each of our houses for a week. *Pulls out sign up sheet* Razz

Can I sign up more than once? Razz

I hope this is okay ... as i was driving back to work from lunch I was thinking about wordynerdys story and had an idea .... I was thinking about how much we enjoyed Jealous Dave ... and then i thought ... what about Protector Dave??? might make for an interesting story especially if wordynerdy writes it. Whay y'all think???

I love that y'all have enjoyed jealous Dave so much! He IS hot and totally sex-ay!! All those angry faces just make me turn into jello! (pass me the sign up sheet please!) Thanks again for the idea YourFace!

Keep the story ideas coming. The last one was a good one and actually helped me progress the story which was needed. Protector Dave could be interesting too. Coming up with ideas as I type this. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks MTCougar! Smile

I'm thinking Protector Dave could be just as hot as Jealous Dave! Twisted Evil Good idea wordnerdy!

Wow! I just found this thread today and have sat here for hours reading the entire thing! Wordnerdy, you rock! I love your story. Please hurry back for the next chapter Hug

Protector Dave.... with those strong sexy arms... I say HELL YEAH!!!! Dear God, I think he's just about the ultimate creation and the real thing is already pretty damn close, in my opinion!!

So just so everyone is clear, I'm taking Jealous Dave trick or treating ok. Twisted Evil

*whispers* Protector Dave ... oh and I thought there was nothing sexier than Jealous Dave ... then again anything that gets Dave's nostrils flaring ... Eileen you are the master ...

mmmmmm protector Dave....I foresee great potential in this character. ::pretends to be psychic::
Yes, quite hot and sexy.

also, I've just discovered the new halloween smilies!

:halloween3:

Now that's a visual I can wrap my head around! Now if only I could wrap my arms around him too!!! Wink

YourFace gets Jealous Dave at her house for the first week! Wink

and MTCougar can have Protector Dave at her house for the first week too! Razz

I love that y'all have enjoyed jealous Dave so much! He IS hot and totally sex-ay!! All those angry faces just make me turn into jello! (pass me the sign up sheet please!) Thanks again for the idea YourFace!

Keep the story ideas coming. The last one was a good one and actually helped me progress the story which was needed. Protector Dave could be interesting too. Coming up with ideas as I type this. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks MTCougar! Smile

Your are so welcome wordynerdy. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I LOVE it. I am so looking forward to reading all about "Protective Dave" !!! Drool

Hi everyone. I don't mean to bring the party down. I just wanted to let everyone know that my dad passed away this weekend. Consequently I won't be around here much for a few days. We'll have to put Protector Dave on hold until then. I must say my "Protector" husband is doing a fine job for me now. I'll miss y'all. Until later....

Hug

Really sorry to hear that. Take the time you need wordynerdy. The story can wait. Sending my thoughts and prayers for you.

*takes a quiet minute*

My heart goes out to you and family wordynerdy. Please don't worry about the story. It can definitley wait. My thoughts and prayers are with you and family.

Wordnerdy, So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Group Hug2

I'm so sorry wordynerdy. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Finally I get back to this story. I'm so sorry about your dad, wordynerdy. You have my prayers.

The thing I like best about Jealous Dave? The making up! Wink

Hey y'all, I'm back. Thank you SO much for all of your thoughts and prayers. I can't tell you how much it means to me to see all of your sweet messages. You all are amazing and to have support from the Word Nerd home really helps greatly. The week has been lots of things including weird, tiring, emotional, and incredibly difficult. It's all very surreal and I don't think I've even been able to really wrap my head around it yet. But, it's good to be back at the home and start catching up. I missed A LOT while I was gone. The video!!!! Are you serious???!!!!! OMG! Smile Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm here and will be working on the story. It'll be a nice distraction! Love y'all! Awww Love

Yay, I'm glad that everything is good enough again for you to be back on here. Smile And I can't wait to read the rest of the story!! Very Happy

It's so good to hear from you wordynerdy. Glad you are back with us. We missed you!!