Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wordynerdy

My DC Story In Pictures... resurrected

@garpods22 wrote:

OMG!!! I have no words. And now I'm crying again, but in a good way. I do seriously love you all. All the love I've received from you guys last week has made my heart full. And now this. What an incredible community of people David Cook has brought together. I thank God for all of you.

Group Hug1

You're simply the best!

Blow Kisses

OMG IM SO GLAD YOU WON IT WORDYNERDY! You deserved it so much...I actually didnt know about WNOTW until you were in the running...im bad with keeping up-to-date Embarassed

And its great to see you back! Were always here for you! Group Hug1

Okay, just because you guys are so amazingly sweet I wrote another chapter. Smile Protector Dave is out in full force and I loved it!! Look for the update some time tomorrow- I'm beat tonight. (Had to throw hubby a make-up birthday "party" with the kids since his birthday was last week. Poor guy!)

Oh, and AF I totally agree about my avi... I haven't changed it since I joined here but once I saw that one I knew I had found my replacement!! Thud_old

ETA: So... I couldn't sleep. While I was straightening my hair I went ahead and found the pictures for the new story. I'll post it within minutes...

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. I do not know David Cook (but would very much like to!!!) or anybody affiliated with him. Any similarity to actual events is purely coincidental. The pictures below do not belong to me. If the pictures belong to you and you would like me to remove them, please PM me. This story is created for entertainment purposes only. I respect David Cook as an artist and musical genius. I also find him ridiculously attractive. That is all.

Song to accompany the story: Closer by Nine Inch Nails (lyrics here)

Significant verse:
(I think we know what the real significant verse is in this song but it is unfit to print here! Smile)
You get me closer to God
You can have my isolation; you can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith; you can have my everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 23

The next morning we woke up really late. Luckily David didn’t have much going on that he had to do so we were going to be able to spend the day together. I was glad because we certainly had a lot to talk about. I offered to go out and bring some breakfast back for us. “See, that’s why we need to move in together. When you’re not here I have to get my own breakfast and I’d much rather have a beautiful woman bring it to me.” he said in between a yawn and a stretch. “Well, your wish is my command sir.” I replied and kissed his chest. For being such a tiger in bed he can look like such a little boy in the morning, his hair sticking up everywhere. It’s completely adorable and devastatingly hot at the same time.

I left the apartment and went down the street for coffee and donuts. I’ve become comfortable enough with David’s neighborhood and I know where to get his favorites. The funny thing about LA is that I’m more consciously aware of how I look when I’m here. Everyone is so beautiful and so well put together. I have more of a girl next door appeal and frequently go out without makeup- something that seems to be a sin around here! I began to think about whether or not I would want to live here all the time. I came to the conclusion that no matter where I was, as long as I was with David I would be happy.

My thoughts of him were interrupted by a man’s voice loudly talking on his cell phone behind me, “Yeah, I think she came out of his apartment. David Cook, the singer. I don’t know where she came from, I didn’t see her go into his apartment last night. Okay, will do.”. I began to get extremely paranoid. Obviously he was talking about me. I didn’t know what to do or what to say. He spoke first, “Hey you, are you David’s girlfriend?”. I didn’t want to say anything that would start a PR nightmare for David so I simply said “No comment.”. I hoped David would approve.

The guy laughed and said, “That’s as good as saying ‘yes’ sweetheart.”. The next thing I knew a camera flew up to his face and he started snapping pictures. As I said before I frequently go out without makeup and this happened to be one of those times. I doubted anybody would be interested in my picture anyway but just to be on the safe side I asked him politely to stop and then fast walked the rest of the block back to David’s place when the request was ignored. In the time it took me to reach the door I had picked up two more interested paparazzi fiends. Before I went inside I turned around and gave them my best over the shoulder demure smile. I figured I’d better make it good! When I walked through the door I found David curled up in a blanket on the couch watching cartoons. I laughed at the thought that my boyfriend was really twelve years old at heart.

I put the bags and coffee on the table and snuggled up next to him under the blanket. He was so warm and toasty and still smelled like his bed. He put his head on my shoulder and made a satisfied sound. I had almost forgotten about the idiots outside until David said, “You’re breathing kind of fast. What did you do, sprint back?”. I didn’t know how to begin this conversation. David said he had been photographed before but although it was weird the paparazzi pretty much kept their distance.

I had an inkling he was going to feel differently about this encounter. “Well yes, but not exactly by choice.” I answered. David immediately sat up and looked concerned. “Are you okay? What happened? Did somebody threaten you?” he asked quickly. I could tell he was starting to get worried.

“No, no. Nothing like that. There was just a jackass with a camera who started following me asking questions about our relationship.” I said, trying to put his mind at ease. “God damn it!!” he shouted. “Those bastards don’t have anything better to do than to stick their noses into other people’s business and invade their privacy??”. I took his hand. “Hey, it’s okay. It wasn’t that big of a deal. Really. All I said was ‘no comment’ and then quickly walked back here. Honestly, nobody said anything rude or touched me or threatened me in any way.” I reassured him. His face softened.

“God, just the thought of one of those sleeze balls anywhere near you and I want to rip them apart!” he seethed. “I suppose they’re still out there.” he said as he got up from the couch and walked to the window. I came up behind him. There they were, as many as 5 now, all watching his door and talking on cell phones. It was bizarre. “I’m going out there and giving them a piece of my mind!” David declared.

“Really? What good is that going to do?” I tried to reason with him, “They’re not going to stop and I don’t want you getting a reputation as someone with an anger management problem. Remember Sean Penn?”. David laughed and made his best mad face.

“Come on, Rocky, let’s just sit on the couch and have breakfast.” I said, “They’ll get tired of waiting out there.”. David reluctantly agreed and seemed to calm down when we climbed back under the blanket together. We ate, watched TV and ended up taking a nap, our legs and arms entwined around each other. When we woke up David walked to the window and reported that the paparazzi were no longer outside. “Let’s go for a walk and talk awhile.” David suggested.

“Don’t you think that would be inviting trouble?” I asked. David came over and gave me a hug. “Hey, I’m not going to be a prisoner in my own home. We shouldn’t let them dictate what we do.” I smiled and agreed, “You’re right. Let’s go!”. It was a beautiful day and as we stepped out of his apartment and headed down the stairs I breathed a little easier when nobody popped out of the bushes. We took a leisurely stroll down the sidewalk hand in hand. We had only gone two blocks when we heard someone yell “Hey David!” from across the street. David turned to look.

Of course it was a photographer. David just waved and we continued on.

The photographer didn’t take the hint and crossed the street. He shot a barrage of questions at us. “So, this is your girlfriend, huh? Who is she? How long have you been together? Is it serious? What’s your name sweetheart?” David let go of my hand and instead put his arm around me protectively and then answered, “Yeah, thanks for noticing, this is my girlfriend. Now listen because I’m only going to say this once. She is off limits. Leave her out of the tabloids. Snap pictures of me all you want but leave her alone.”. David was trying to stay calm but I could tell he was getting ready for a fight.

“Hey, you’re new at this. I can understand your confusion. But nobody is off limits. Get used to it buddy. You want fame and fortune, you and your girlie are going to have to put up with me.” the photographer sneered at David. I was afraid of what was going to happen next. David took a step closer to the guy. “I’m not going to get into a moral discussion with you about the despicable way you make your living. I’m just asking you to be respectful. Now… we’re going to go into this nice deli, have a bite to eat and when we come out maybe you’ll have gained some human decency.” His voice was controlled but I could tell there was a fire in his eyes.

David pulled me close and we walked towards the deli. “Wow!” I said, “That was some speech!”. David smiled and said, “Don’t break my concentration. I’m trying to be a bad ass right now!”.

We sat at an inside table away from the windows so we wouldn’t have to see pictures of ourselves eating. During lunch we talked about a few things and started a pro and con list about places to live. So far our hometown was pretty much off the list since David needed to be in a place where he could pursue his music career. It had just started to take off and I didn’t want to do anything to jeopardize that. So far, LA and NYC were both wracking up quite the “con” list too. When we finished we picked ourselves up and went outside. We weren’t prepared for the crowd. Apparently our photographer friend had alerted his buddies and there were 5 more shutter bugs out there waiting for our departure. David was furious.

We started walking away as they were shouting his name and clamoring for a picture of the two of us together. “David, your girlfriend is hot!” said one of them. That was all it took. David stopped in his tracks and turned towards the guy who said it. “Look a-hole, show some class and have some respect. My girlfriend is a person just like you and me and she doesn’t deserve to be treated like a piece of meat.” he kept walking closer to the guy.

I reached out for his hand and took hold of him. “It’s not worth it.” I reminded him. “YOU are worth it.” he said and then turned his attention back to the paparazzi. “Now, don’t misunderstand me… I’m a lover, not a fighter but I swear to God if you harass, insult or touch her EVER I will knock you on your ass faster than you can call the National Enquirer OR your lawyer.”.

They all looked at him in shock. He continued, “Now as a peace offering you can snap one shot of the two of us and that’s it. I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt until you do something stupid and piss me off.”. We stood there smiling for the cameras. When they had their shot they let us go and we headed back home. Once inside I turned to David. “Uh… I’ve never seen that side of you before.” I said, looking him up and down. He laughed.

“Oh no? Did you like it?” he asked. “Hell yeah!” was my response. “You can come to my rescue ANY time!"

I continued with my praise, "You were a little territorial and it was totally HOT! Assertiveness fits you well.”. “Well then, come over here... right now.” he commanded.

I was like puddy in his hands. He kissed me hard and when our lips parted he took my face in his hands and wouldn’t let me look away. He wanted to possess me body and soul and he wanted me to watch him do it. His eyes were locked with mine as he slowly moved his hands down the front of my shirt and caressed my belly with his fingertips as he gently lifted my shirt up over my head. He kissed me again. “Now get in the bedroom!” he ordered and I was all too happy to do his bidding.

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked down the hall. He was close enough behind me to hear him breathing. When I got to the doorway I spun around and he was right there. We were face to face. David grabbed the back of my head and kissed me long and deep. He kicked my feet apart and began undoing the button on my jeans. I followed suit and removed his belt. The leather cracked loudly as it came free from the last belt loop. It sent an electric jolt through me that I was sure David could feel.

The guitar playing was fast and furious and almost primal.

When he was done playing his song we were both exhausted and breathing heavily. As we laid side by side, he ran his fingers through my hair and I ran mine over his chest. “That was a nice interlude.” David said, “But we haven’t finished talking about something very important. Where are we going to play house?”. I smiled and said, “Well, we’ve thought of a lot of cons for both cities but we haven’t come up with too many positives other than ‘nice weather’ and ‘lots of culture‘.”. David laughed. “Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that. I really think that no matter where I am, as long as I’m with you I’ll be happy.” I remembered that I had had the exact same thought earlier. “I totally agree with you.” I concurred. David rolled over to face me and I noticed an excited look on his face.

“I’m glad to hear that. I’ve got an idea. What do you think of Texas? Austin is a great city and I could definitely continue my music career there.” I nodded my head. Austin sounded perfect to me. I had visited friends of our family there when I was little and fell in love with the bluebells that dotted the landscape everywhere. Plus, I secretly longed to see David in a cowboy hat.

“Sounds interesting. I’ll start a pro/con list for Austin.” I said as David hugged me tight.

*sigh* ... I would have Protective Dave anyday ... i love it when guys get protective (in a good way) ... and im loving the pics wordynerdy

im so glad your back and feeling a little bit better ... fantastic chapter as always ... I'm Not Worthy!

WOW ... Protective Dave took my breathe away!! Thud_old Pictures are perfect. Great job as always Eileen. Clapping

OMG! The pictures this time were AMAAAAAAAAAAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Very Happy

And the chapter itself was too of course! Wink

Hey guys! Glad you liked protector Dave. There's some hot new pictures coming out daily it seems and I can't wait to use some of them in the next chapter. For now I'm enjoying listening to the album preview. I can't seem to stop crying though, damn it Dave! Music Makes me HAPPY

Guest Guest

OK..... I JUST found this thread now..... WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN *hangs head in shame*

I have spent the last 4 hours reading the entire thread (it's now 3am) and all I have to say is HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!! You are freakin amazing wordnerdy. You have such a way at story-telling :-] I was so wrapped up in the story I couldn't stop, I had to finish reading it (hence the past 4 hrs, lol)

I BOW DOWN AT YOUR FEET I'm Not Worthy!

Totally looking forward to the next chapter Very Happy

Welcome back wordnerdy! Glad to see you here in full force! The new chapter was amazing!!

Thud_old is all i can say about protective dave! Seriously WOW!

Hi again girls! This has been quite a week at our WN Home!! Hope you all are enjoying listening to the CD as much as I am. AF and CookieMonster66, good for you for holding out until yesterday. How was it for you? Did you love it?! Awww Love

And a big welcome to you Tricia!! I'm glad you found us. Sorry I made you miss some sleep though! ROFLOL

Just wanted to let you know the next chapter is half written. I've obviously been a little distracted lately and figured with all the new music and Dave appearances you wouldn't miss the story too much! Smile

i held out as well and at midnight at walmart had no troubles at all getting the cd like i did the previous week with archies cd and i even saw dave on tons of huge flat screens from the soundcheck. it was awesome. i was so excited lol good thing there was noone there they would have thought i was crazy.

Yea for you girls who held out!! I totally agree, the CD is AWESOME and even though I know every song by heart by now I still have it on constant repeat! And OMG, isn't Dave on all the screens in the Wal-mart electronics section just drool worthy? I LOVE it!

Okay, the chapter is written and most of the pictures are assembled. I just went on a long, annoying walk with my kids and my dog so now I'm going to sequester myself until I finish it and post it for you to enjoy this weekend. See ya' soon!

thanks wordynerdy and yes the cd is incredible and it was well worth it to wait. i was like a kid in a candy store lol love your boots in your avi btw

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. I do not know David Cook (but would very much like to!!!) or anybody affiliated with him. Any similarity to actual events is purely coincidental. The pictures below do not belong to me. If the pictures belong to you and you would like me to remove them, please PM me. This story is created for entertainment purposes only. I respect David Cook as an artist and musical genius. I also find him ridiculously attractive. That is all.

Song to accompany the story: Bar-ba-sol by David Cook (That song has a certain effect on me as you can tell by reading the story below...)

Significant verse:
Oh where I've been
Sold and spun again
All before me like a dream
Falling in between
I feel sick, I feel nervous
I know just what I did to deserve this
Though I know it's not a dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 24

David and I had been busy packing his apartment. After a couple of weeks of debate, we decided that Austin would be the new place we called home. David didn’t feel completely comfortable in LA and although we both love NYC, it felt a little too fast paced for us. Austin was the best of both worlds, a city that very much had music as it’s heart but it also had a quiet, down home feel. We also decided to leave my place back home intact since we both wanted to make sure we saw our families often and having a “second home” to look after there would pretty much guarantee that. My cowboy and I were happy with our decision and were looking forward to getting settled in Texas.

His apartment was proving to be a big obstacle though. We had already packed up and shipped several boxes to Texas ahead of us and made one trip back home with a moving van to store a lot of his memorabilia at my place. The rest should have been easy but Dave was in one of those moods where it’s impossible to get him to do anything other than goof off.

We were supposed to be leaving tomorrow morning so we were up against a deadline and I was starting to freak out. “David!” I yelled, trying to locate him. He had gone missing again. Then I heard giggling. I suspected he was lying in wait somewhere.

As I left his room to go searching for the source of glee he jumped out at me wielding a water gun.

“Wet t-shirt contest!” he screamed and then proceeded to soak the front of my shirt. He fell against the wall laughing but I was less amused.

I stood there with my arms folded. “Done yet?” I asked. “Aw, come on! That was funny!” he demanded, still laughing. “I’m glad you’re having a good time but we have to get this done.” I explained. “I know, I know. I guess I’m just in the mood to do something else.” he said, staring directly at my chest with a sly grin on his face.

“Okay, fine. I’ve got a proposition for you. Let’s make this interesting. How about we play a game of strip packing?” I suggested. David looked confused but intrigued, “Okay, what are the rules?”

“Well, we both pack as many boxes as we can. When you finish a box, I take a piece of clothing off and vice versa for me. We continue until either both of us are naked or we’re done packing. Oh! And no fooling around until the game ends. You can look but don’t touch!” I explained. “You’re brilliant… and evil!” he said, obviously liking the direction this game would eventually take us.

I changed my shirt and added some socks. We had a lot of packing left to do. It was amazing how motivated David became with the promise of nudity looming! He was a maniac packer. Before I knew it I was in only my bra and jeans. David had on a t-shirt, boxer briefs and his cowboy hat.

All of a sudden we both reached for the packing tape at the same time. “You first.” he said, grabbing the tape dispenser and waiting for me to strip. I decided to remove my jeans and wanted to make it as painful for him as possible. I pulled them down slowly, agonizingly so, and swung my hips from side to side as I slid them off. “Holy hell…” David whispered as he realized that I was wearing the pair of boy shorts that he loved on me. “How am I going to get anything done now?” he said looking at me like a dog looks at a bone.

The thought of him devouring me made it hard to breathe. It was easier to continue teasing him. “Well, the first thing you have to do is strip, Ace. Get to it!” I demanded. He took his cowboy hat off much to my dismay but then reached down and removed his shirt.

He plopped the hat back on his head. Damn, he was sexy! “That’ll do.” I said, not wanting to give away the feelings welling up inside of me. He came closer to me and without touching me he whispered in my ear, “I want you so bad. You‘re making me crazy.”. I lazily turned my face towards his and with our bodies as close together as they could be with the air barely passing between us I kissed him. It was a slow, soft, wet kiss and when we stopped I felt drunk.

After a moment we continued our packing but it was hard to get much done after that. We kept looking each other up and down and the hunger in his eyes was undeniable and made me flush.

I packed another box and turned to see what he was going to do. I laughed as the boxer briefs came off and he stood there with nothing on but his hat.

“You’ll fit right in at Hippie Hollow.” I said as I stood there staring, trying to picture him at the nudist beach. “You’re making me uncomfortable. I’m not a piece of meat.” he said sarcastically. “You sure about that?” I joked. He started dancing seductively and it cracked me up! “Too bad I don’t have any dollar bills to stick in your… hat.” I said laughing. “Now, get going, we just have one more box and we’re done.“ Thank goodness all that was left was mostly clothes because they got thrown in a box and taped up before I could protest their poor treatment. David stood there with a satisfied look on his face.

“Game over, I win!” he declared. “Now since we’re finished, come over here. You’re my prize.”. “Well played, sir. Be gentle with me.” I cautioned. “No guarantee of that, you’ve teased me for two hours. I’m awfully frustrated.” he admitted. I smiled and slowly walked over to where he stood. He stared and even though he had yet to touch me I felt his eyes on me and became warm wherever they looked.

He took his hands and lightly grazed my skin. First he brushed my hair back from my shoulders, then ran his fingers down my arms.

Then he glided them underneath the elastic in my shorts and ran them back and forth between the fabric and my skin. He looked right at me, grinned, pulled on the waistband and the popped the elastic. “You’re such a bastard.“ I teased and immediately smacked his ass. In one smooth movement he grabbed me around my waist with one arm and pulled me close. He took my head and neck in his other hand and kissed me long and deep. In our rush to get to the bed, we ended up tripping over all the obstacles in our way and landed in a heap on the floor. I was so afraid David had broken his guitar but it was in perfect working order.

He played it masterfully and I enjoyed it immensely. It didn’t take long before we were both singing at the top of our lungs.

We were exhausted from the hectic day and from the music we had just played. We crashed on the bed and called it a night. The next day was going to be just as busy but I couldn’t wait. Road trips with Dave were always a blast!

OMG wordynerdy! You could like totally paton that game! Razz Lmao, strip packing xD

Liked this one alot! Wicked funny!!! :lol!:

OMG wordnerdy you are a genious! That is a great game idea lmao ... and now that being said down to the "meat" of my post lol ...

David in nothing but a cowboy hat and boxer briefs ... Thud_old and then David in nothing but a cowboy hat love plode and the david dancing around in nothing but a cowboy hat Thud_oldThud_oldYikeslove plode

Guest Guest
ROFLOL OMG!!! strip packing FTW!! I sssooooo need to try that sometime LOL
You are a brilliant wordynerdy!! I'm Not Worthy!

Hi girls!! I didn't have a chance to come here before Thanksgiving to wish you all a good one but I'm here now saying I hope your Turkey Day was great! I had the family at my house since my mom thought it would be too hard at hers. It all worked out fine and we all stuffed ourselves and remembered good Thanksgivings past with my dad. Then the next day it was off to the in-laws for Thanksgiving #2. We just got back and after almost getting creamed on the interstate I can honestly say I'm thankful to be alive. And I also wanted to say I'm thankful for all of you. I never thought watching a TV program would connect me with so many wonderful people but I'm very glad it did. You all have made the past 4 weeks bearable. I love ya'!! Now as for the story... I'll be posting a new chapter at some point this week.

I'm glad to hear you had a good thanksgiving!
Mine went well too. We had it at my house and my dad's sister and her family were here. Then the next day was my birthday so some more of my relatives came down and we went out to eat and stuff.
And thank YOU wordynerdy, I've loved this story ever since you started it over at AI! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Aw, wordynerdy, you are amazing. It's true, and I'm very thankful to have met such a wonderful group of people. You guys are the best!

Group Hug1