Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wordynerdy

My DC Story In Pictures... resurrected

OMG Dom! Are you coming here for the tewer???! How awesome! cheers How many shows are you going to try to see? I wish we'd get the dates already. Grrrrr!!!!!! Pulling hair

Story is coming along nicely. *goes to finish it* Run

Yeah,I'm doing a whole US trip ... Might as well hey lmao so it's more of a road trip Very Happy I don't know how many shows ... I'm still working on Neal or andy to give me a little hint but so far no dice Very Sad

Update on the story: It's finished but I just don't have it in me to gather the pictures tonight. RL was exhausting today. Very Sad Sorry to disappoint but it WILL be posted tomorrow. I swear it will be done! LOL Face

Awesome about your US "road trip" Dom! I can't believe we still don't have tewer dates. How is anybody supposed to make plans?!

Update on the story: It's finished but I just don't have it in me to gather the pictures tonight. RL was exhausting today. Very Sad Sorry to disappoint but it WILL be posted tomorrow. I swear it will be done! LOL Face

Awesome about your US "road trip" Dom! I can't believe we still don't have tewer dates. How is anybody supposed to make plans?!

Aw, I hope you get some rest! Tomorrow will always be better! Group Hug1

Awww... you girls are so sweet! Thanks for understanding! SmileHug

Getting ready to post the new story right now. I hope it was worth the wait!

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. I do not know David Cook (but would very much like to!!!) or anybody affiliated with him. Any similarity to actual events is purely coincidental. The pictures below do not belong to me. If the pictures belong to you and you would like me to remove them, please PM me. This story is created for entertainment purposes only. I respect David Cook as an artist and musical genius. I also find him ridiculously attractive. That is all.

Song to accompany the story: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (lyrics here)

Significant verse:
You make me weep, I wanna die
Just when you said we'd try
Lovin', touchin', squeezin' each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 28

David and I arrived back in Austin the day before New Years Eve. We had some friends coming into town the next day and they were staying with us. So the rest of the day was spent unpacking and tidying the apartment. I couldn’t wait until New Year’s Eve. We planned to go out to dinner and then to our favorite hang out to ring in the new year.

That night dinner was delicious. It was so good to be in David’s company and with good friends. We made it to the club around 8:30 and proceeded to start celebrating. They were playing really good music so my girlfriend and I hit the dance floor while David and his buddy had another round.

David isn’t much of a dancer so he spent a lot of time on the sidelines being a spectator. I on the other hand loved to dance and loved to show off for him even more. Every now and then I would catch him watching me with a sly grin on his face.

When that happened it was like the rest of the club fell away and it was just the two of us. My moves became a bit more seductive just to tease him and give him something to look forward to. He ate it up of course and frequently applauded.

I couldn’t stay away from him for too long. After a few songs we came back to the guys and David bought another round for everyone.

The laughter was loud and frequent.

And then someone plugged in the karaoke machine. David was drawn like a moth to a flame. He acted as if he wanted no part of it but gave in too quickly. He was hilarious up there.

His set included “Lay All Your Love On Me” by ABBA, “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC and he finished with “Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’” by Journey. He was playing the part of over-the-top rockstar to a tee.

And I was enjoying playing the part of adoring fan. One of my favorite things in the world is watching David perform, whether it’s on a stage in front of hundreds of people or being a goof with a karaoke mic. Somehow he managed to make everything hot. The crowd cheered for him as he returned to me and planted a sweaty kiss on my lips. I hugged his damp back and as he was walking back towards the bar I smacked his ass… hard. He turned around with a shocked look on his face.

“Are you telling me you like it rough?” he leaned in and asked. “Maybe. I just couldn’t resist. You have a fine ass.” I joked. “That’s just the Patron talking.” he responded. I shook my head no in response, bit my lip and looked him up and down like I was sizing up a juicy steak. I hadn’t appreciated until now just how amazing he looked. He was wearing jeans, his favorite brown boots, and a brown button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up over his thick arms. He had just enough buttons undone and the tattoo on his chest was barely peeking through under the chains around his neck. Add to the equation the fact that his hair was done to perfection and you have one gorgeous man.

“Come dance with me.” I pleaded. “You know I don’t have any rhythm. Nobody here wants to see me dance.” he said. I held his hand and pouted. “I’ll make it worth your while… I promise.” I suggested. He paused for a moment, thinking…

“Let me have another drink first and then you can have me… on the dance floor.” I smiled, kissed his cheek and told him “Make it quick!”. I turned to walk back to the dance floor when I felt his big hand come down hard on my own back side.

He didn’t hold back and I heard a loud “smack” before I even felt it. Damn, that hurt. I turned back to David who was standing there nodding his head. "Yeah, that's right. I smacked that! You liked it didn't you? Yeah, you did." David teased.

Somehow we had reverted back to schoolyard antics to show our affection. I wonder if I should pull his hair next!

David managed to avoid the dance floor for most of the night. It was getting close to midnight and I was determined that he would close out the year dancing with me. I searched for him and found him heading to the bathroom. I decided the element of surprise was in my favor and planned to ambush him. I waited in the hallway for him. When he came out and saw me standing there, back against the wall, he stopped in his tracks. “Fancy meeting you here.” he said as he swaggered my way. I let him get close and bend down to kiss me. “You still owe me a dance.” I reminded him when he stood up straight. He made a face.

“I was hoping you’d forget. I’m not going to get out of it am I?” he conceded. “Nope. Your ass is mine now!” I said victorious, grabbed his hand and led him to the floor. They were playing a Rhianna song. “God, I can’t stand Rhianna. I feel like I heard her ALL summer long.” David said. “Too bad, get those hips moving.” I commanded. All of a sudden David did his best Shakira imitation and started rolling his hips back and forth in an exaggerated motion. I grabbed his waist and started moving them more slowly. I looked him in the eyes, slid my hands up his chest and began moving my hips in rhythm with his. David smiled slightly.

“Now this kind of dancing I don’t mind.” he admitted. David and I swayed our way through the song. Seeing him move like he was moving, occasionally closing his eyes was making my mind wander.

The next song came on and thankfully it was a slow one. I wanted David’s hands on me. “Ah, the DJ had pity on me!” David joked as he pulled me close. He had one arm around my waist and his hand came to rest on the small of my back. His other hand was playing with my hair and stroking it with the back of his fingers. “I don’t think I’ve told you how beautiful you look tonight. You’re amazing. Guys have been checking you out all night. It turns me on to know that I’m the one that’s taking you home.” he whispered in my ear. I got goosebumps feeling his lips brush my neck and hearing his sexy voice so low. He bent down further and kissed my collarbone. Then my neck and then, after cradling my head, he gave me a soft, slow kiss on the lips and lingered there for just a moment.

Even though we were still moving to the music I felt numb. I opened my eyes and David was staring at me.

“It’s almost midnight. I want the first thing I do in the New Year to be you. I can’t wait until we get home to play guitar. I want to play right now.” David said forcefully. “Let’s go.” I said and took his hand. We weaved through the crowded dance floor, past the bar, down the hallway to the bathrooms and went out the back exit. We found ourselves on the loading dock in between two buildings. There was nobody around and the streetlight overhead had been smashed providing a dimly lit area near the railing. He looked beautiful in the moonlight.

David stood against the wall for a moment, drinking me in silently as I braced myself against the railing.

He approached me smirking and held me around my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair and we kissed each other eagerly. He pressed my back into the metal rail and came closer so I could feel his guitar through it’s case. He pulled his mouth away from mine and the look on his face made me breathless.

He kissed me again and at the same time lifted me up so I was sitting on the railing. My skirt was thin and the metal was cold against my skin. David squeezed my legs as he continued to kiss me. All of a sudden we heard the countdown begin from inside the club. “10... 9... 8...”. David quickly unzipped his guitar case and began to play my favorite song.

“3... 2... 1...”. I grabbed onto him and he whispered in my ear, “Happy New Year.”.

Guest Guest

HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR is right.....

DroolThud_oldMeltlove plode

Another chapter, another BRILLIANT chapter indeed I'm Not Worthy!
Thank You Eileen

HOLY SHIT!! Wordnerdy youve done it again love plode Another brilliant chapter and yes i agree with the rest of the girls that i would have loved to have spen my new years like that lol WOW!

I say "Hell yeah"!! I'm working on the next chapter. It might be a bit more tame. We'll see...

Hi girls! I didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you. RL has gotten in the way again. Most likely will have something for you this weekend. Oh, and it might not be as tame as I thought!! Wink

wordnerdy the suspense makes the stories all the more enjoyable when you do post them! I cant thank you enough for taking the time to share them let alone keep them going for so long! And i was interested at how you could make it tame ... im pretty sure that would be the challenge of a lifetime lol

WORDYNERDY! Holy hell! That was nice---the countdown was just not long enough........maybe pick up there and string us along a little more!

Great as always!

Hey girls!! It's coming... we had 6 inches of snow here which NEVER happens so the kiddies have been home with me which means no time for story writing. Very Sad But Yahoo! for the snow!

I cant remember the last time our ground wasn't covered in snow LOL flag

Seriously, it snows here at least once a week now, and it just freezes over.

Wow, once a week! Shocked LOL @ hating snow China! My kids were SO excited. This was really the first time my son (who is 6) has ever been able to truly play in it without getting muddy!! (We usually only get ice or just a dusting.) He looked out his window when he woke up the other day and said "It's a blizzard!!!!" which to him I'm sure that's exactly what it looked like. Then my daughter (7) burst into our room and was all "Mama! Mama!!!". Their reactions were almost better than Christmas morning! Smile

Story is done, collecting pictures...

I cant remember the last time our ground wasn't covered in snow LOL flag

Seriously, it snows here at least once a week now, and it just freezes over.
I know! I feel like there's been at least a little bit of snow on the ground since at least that big storm before Christmas.

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. I do not know David Cook (but would very much like to!!!) or anybody affiliated with him. Any similarity to actual events is purely coincidental. The pictures below do not belong to me. If the pictures belong to you and you would like me to remove them, please PM me. This story is created for entertainment purposes only. I respect David Cook as an artist and musical genius. I also find him ridiculously attractive. That is all.

Song to accompany the story: Until We Die by Chantal Kreviazuk (lyrics here)

Significant verses:
In heaven we won't have to call
I'll be with you spring summer and fall
But for now soon you'll be here
And heal in my arms as the night goes by

That's what we do
Can we do it
Until we die

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 29

The new year had started off with a bang. David’s album was selling well and his label was very pleased with it’s progress. They continued promoting David which meant lots of appearances and that meant lots of travel.

Sometimes my schedule allowed me to come with him but mostly he went on his own with his bandmates and they always had a blast.

But, even when he’s at home he keeps busy. He’s been writing a lot and in the recording studio recording a couple of new tracks for a soundtrack to a new movie. He was really excited about that one.

Plus in the midst of all this he is currently in LA filming a video for the newest single that was just released.

Sometimes it feels like he’s living a double life because he’s becoming a popular musical artist but at home he’s just a regular guy, same as he always has been. It’s almost easy to forget that the man on the CD cover I see in the store is actually my boyfriend!

Of course I’ve done my fair share of traveling for my job as well. Lately we’re lucky if we see each other at home for more than 4 days in a row. It makes carrying on a relationship challenging but we always make sure to make the best of it when we do see each other. We have our “welcome home” rituals we’ve established that usually entails surprising the other person with something special. It took me all of about 10 seconds to think of what I wanted to do for him this time. He had been away for a week and I had missed him and his sexy body terribly.

I hated that I couldn’t be there at the video shoot but sometimes it’s better if “the girlfriend” isn’t around too much. He had fun and I couldn’t wait to see the finished product. So, there I sat in our bedroom, wearing only one of his button down shirts and nothing else, waiting to hear his car pull up in the driveway. I couldn’t wait to see his beautiful face.

I smiled knowing what was waiting for him downstairs. I had left one of his ties draped over a bottle of water in the kitchen along with a note. It read “Keep yourself hydrated. You’re going to need your strength you sexy beast. When you’re done, come find me.”. Then I left a trail of clothes for him to follow up the stairs and down the hall. I hoped he approved of his welcome home.

He really raised the bar last time I came home from a trip. I had a horrible few days away and he planned a wonderful surprise to make me feel better. When I got home he had the lights turned down and soft music playing. When I walked in he was waiting for me in the living room.

Just the sight of him sitting in a chair took my breath away. He got up immediately and came over to give me a big hug. The feel of those big arms wrapped around me made everything instantly better.

“Hey you! I’m glad you’re home. Let me take your coat.” David said. “You’re a sight for sore eyes. I couldn’t wait to be home.” I told David. “I’m sorry you had such a crappy week. I’m going to make it all better. Do you need a minute to unwind or should we commence ‘Project Relax’?” he asked. “Hmm, I think I’ll pick door number 2. I like the sound of ‘Project Relax’!”. I said excitedly. “Then come with me.” he said and took my hand. He led me upstairs and into our bedroom where he had a dozen candles lit and more soft music playing. I could tell from the glow coming from the bathroom that he had candles lit in there as well. He turned around and smiled.

“Let’s get you comfortable.” David suggested. He came closer and unbuttoned my shirt. As he slipped it over my shoulders he leaned in to kiss me. I sighed. This was exactly what I needed. He had me sit on the bed so he could remove my shoes. Then he helped me out of my skirt. Every move was slow and gentle. His touch was extremely light and kept giving me goosebumps. He would kiss them away with his beautiful lips every time they popped up.

When I was sufficiently undressed he took my hand again and led me to the bathroom. There waiting for me was a bathtub full of warm water and more bubbles than I had ever seen. “Check the temperature first. I don’t want you to burn yourself.” David said. He held my hand as I dipped my foot in. It felt just right. “Perfect.” I said. David made a motion with his hand towards the tub inviting me to get in. I immersed myself in the warm water and after a long week and two airplanes it felt amazing. I looked up at David who was looking down at me. The look he had on his face made my heart swell.

“Thanks, baby.” I sighed. “This is just the beginning.” he said. Then he grabbed the edge of the tub and kneeled down on the floor. He picked up a wash cloth and dunked it in the water. He brought it up in the air and squeezed the water from it all over my back. “Mmmmm….“ I said. David was silent as he continued to wring the washcloth out all over my body but the look in his eyes was making me feel the opposite of clean!

He put the washcloth down and took the soap in his hands. He dunked it in the water and then began to roll it around in his wet hands making a foamy lather. He started washing my back and his slick hands sliding over my skin made me start to flush. He put the soap down and used his skillful hands to work the tired muscles of my neck and shoulders. I could feel myself melting under his touch. I couldn’t imagine anything feeling better than this. David took the washcloth, dunked it again and let the warm water run down my back, rinsing the soap off of me. “Sit back and relax.” he instructed. I did as I was told and looked up at him. “This is amazing.” I said. He smiled so sweetly.

“I missed you.” he admitted and lifted my face to give me another kiss. At the same time he slid his hand under the water. I pulled back from him. “Hey, what cha doin’ down there Sparky?” I questioned, although I really didn‘t mind. David laughed.

“What?? I’m just looking for the soap!” he protested innocently. “Uh, huh…” I said and closed my eyes. He put his hands on the soap and continued bathing me, starting with my feet and working his way up. When he was done I was more relaxed than I had ever been in my life. He got up off the floor and sat on the edge of the tub.

“Sit here and relax a bit, I’ll be right back.” he said. He got up and I watched as he walked out the door then sighed to myself.

I couldn’t believe my good fortune. I let myself relax and felt the love we had for each other wash over me. I heard David coming back up the stairs. He came in the bathroom with a bath towel in one hand and my robe in another. “Ready to get out?” he asked. “Yep.” I said but only because the water was starting to get cold! David put my robe down and opened the towel for me to step into. When I did I was pleasantly surprised to find it was warm. “I threw it in the dryer to warm it up!” he said with a grin.

I almost cried. He really was the sweetest man on earth. He proceeded to dry me off, very slowly, paying close attention to the more “sensitive” areas. By the time he was done I really had a craving to hear him play guitar. He helped me into my robe and led me back into our room. He had turned the covers on the bed down and it looked so inviting. He turned to me and opened my robe. “Thanks for the warm welcome.” I said. “I like your hospitality.”. David raised an eyebrow and smirked.

He looked me up and down. “I like your uh… hospitality too.” he joked. “And just wait until I play my guitar for you.”. I smiled, “You read my mind. Bring it on!” I said. David took my face in his hands and kissed me soft and slow. His hands were roaming under my robe, driving me crazy. He gently sat me down and said “Lie back on the pillow.”. He obviously hadn’t played guitar while I was gone so he was anxious to strum it again.

David's expert fingers and well practiced lips drove me crazy that night.

The sound of David’s car in the driveway snapped me out of my lovely memory. I heard his keys in the door as he unlocked it. I heard him put his bags down and make his way to the kitchen. I heard Southie’s collar jingling as he ran to greet David. I heard him talking to our puppy and then heard him pick up my note, the crack of him opening the water bottle, him setting it back down on the counter. The next thing I expected to hear was his footsteps on the stairs. Instead I heard him open the cabinet to get Southie a treat. Then I heard the TV. What the hell? Then the TV turned off and I heard him checking messages. Damn him! He’s such a fucking tease. After the messages were over I heard him using the bathroom. This obviously had become a battle of wills.

Well, I wasn’t going anywhere. I had a plan and I was sticking to it. After the bathroom it was the refrigerator opening and then the microwave oven starting. Then I heard him shuffling through the mail. He was ridiculous. Finally after about 10 excruciatingly long minutes I heard a big sigh and then his footsteps on the stairs. He had finally given up. Ha, ha, I had won!! And then there in the doorway was my prize. David stood there holding my clothes in one hand, the bottle of water in the other and had a teddy bear hanging out of his mouth.

“Took your time didn’t you?” I snarked. David gave me a big cheesy grin. “Just making you cool your heels a bit. I like you hungry.” David responded. He came over to me and handed me my clothes and the bear. “I got you a present. Oh, and you dropped these, but don’t bother putting them on right now. I like what you’ve got on.” he said. I had planned on giving David the best body rub he had ever had- I even bought some really nice smelling oil that made your skin so soft. But since he had been a bad boy and made me wait I threw that plan out the window. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him onto the bed next to me. I rolled over on top of him and punched his arm slightly. “I don’t like to wait.” I said forcefully. “Me neither.” David said as he sat up and we came face to face. He held on to the back of my head and kissed me hard. I realized then that that was how I wanted him to play his guitar- fast and rough… almost savagely.

He must have wanted it that way too. He didn’t disappoint.

“Welcome home.” I said when we were done and I was curled up in his arms. David was half asleep already. “Thanks, baby. Everything’s right in my world now.” he said just before he started to snore.

Guest Guest

*SIGH* Oh to have a guy that special in my life..... I thank you for the sweet dreams I'll have tonight Eileen Awww Love

Yay! That was amazing...I could picture everything so vividly Shocked

Quote :
The new year had started off with a bang.

How literal Laughing

LMAO! Glad you caught that one!

And Tricia... you're more than welcome! Hope that guy comes into your life soon. Not sure if Dave is like this or not but I like to imagine he is. (When he's not in Iraq entertaining the troops that is!) Awww Love

I also like to imagine him a little less soft, so expect a little of that in the next story!! Twisted Evil

Wow, wow and wow!! I imagine him to be a really sweet guy for the most part, with a bit of dork and tease mixed in, so your story works for me, very much so!!

love plode

you've done it again wordynerdy! another amazing chapter I'm Not Worthy!

ah, look at the time! i should have left for class a few minutes ago, but i was too wrapped up in the story that i couldn't leave without finishing it Very Happy

Oh wow, I've been a fan of this since 2 weeks ago, and I think I'm addicted... Embarassed.

BTW, that wearing nothing but his shirt reminds me of that song 'T-Shirt'...

OMG, another great chapter!! So sweet......but hot too!

Can't wait for the next one. Very Happy

Thanks girls! Just wanted to say that I've started on the next chapter. This story has maybe a month left on it. So, like 3 or 4 more until the end. I have a plan... I think! '8)

can't wait! I'll be sad to see it end, but I know that you'll come up with a great ending wordynerdy Very Happy
Did you think when you started it back at AI that it would turn into a 30+ chapter story?? lol

Aww, well I guess all great things have to come to an end.

But I'm sure you'll end it with a BANG! Wink Lol