Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wordynerdy

My DC Story In Pictures... resurrected

Awesome! I'm smiling right now knowing that y'all like this last one so much. It's been hard keeping it to myself the past couple of months! Smile

I love the connection to The Notebook. That's actually what I was going for. Yay! That scene is hot. (God, I love that line "It wasn't over... it still isn't over!") And I must confess the inspiration for the kiss in the apartment came from this kiss from the MTV movie awards in 2004 (coincidentally for the Notebook):
- watch the whole thing. The first time I saw that I fell out of my chair. So... there's a visual for you. Just take out Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling and insert you and David Cook!! Smile *sigh*

About making David Cook seem hotter than he already is... I can only imagine what it's going to be like to see his first video. If it's anything like the images I have in my head that I've shared here I will fall over and die. Seriously!

Glad I got your heart racing wn4life83! Wink

*SQUEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSS!!!* omg....i'm dead

That was the best chapter I have ever read of ANYTHING. I was so worried when he got out and left the car...I was tearing up Crying

But the ending was so wonderful!

O...M...G.... this is my favorite chapter ever!!!!! Ahh so amazing . So much emotion so many highs the lows Gah! I love it!!!! And the vocabulary and details :THUD:

AMAZING!

okay ... I'm going to lay this out for everyone ... it is sad that I could not stop replaying this scene in my head while at work. All day I was totally wrapped up in the chapter ... so much so my workmates constantly had to page me off the PA system for me to answer my phone ... its probably a good thing I was going on by memory and I dont have the Internet at work ... *chuckles* I am sad lmao!!

Thanks CookieMonster66, stoppoking, brookealike and AF!! It was nice to see your comments yesterday. Smile AF, congrats on finishing your project.... and the story being epic made me LOL. Brookealike, what's up with your arm?

LOL Dom!!! I completely understand. I've had my head in the clouds because of this chapter for a while. I realized yesterday that I was feeling a big let down because I've been looking so forward to posting it and now I have nothing!! Very Sad I'll have to start on the next part to pump me up again. I was so glad Light On came out yesterday. It was perfect timing!!

What was really hilarious yesterday was that while I was watching Heroes, not only everytime they showed Sylar (AKA: Zach Quinto the guy in my sig next to D.C *dies*) I replayed the chapter in my mind ( Did I Say That? ) but at one point these 2 other characters...well, pretty much reinacted the end scene of your story! xD

What was really hilarious yesterday was that while I was watching Heroes, not only everytime they showed Sylar (AKA: Zach Quinto the guy in my sig next to D.C *dies*) I replayed the chapter in my mind ( Did I Say That? ) but at one point these 2 other characters...well, pretty much reinacted the end scene of your story! xD

On Heroes? Seriously??! I've got it DVR'd but haven't watched it yet. Crazy!!!

I did watch the countdown to the premiere and every time Zach was on screen I thought of you AF! Wink

OMG I KNOW!!! i clearly remember that scene in Heroes the other night Very Happy
between mohinder(dr. suresh) and what's her name...mya
ROFLOL

OMG I KNOW!!! i clearly remember that scene in Heroes the other night Very Happy
between mohinder(dr. suresh) and what's her name...mya
ROFLOL

Yeah it was Maya lol, just glad that her and Sylar aren't on each other anymore xD lmaooo but yeah, I was sitting their thinking..."Dude, didn't I just read this today?"

Razz

I have just spent the last few hours glued to my computer screen. Only taking breaks to get more coffee and to get rid of the coffee Wink . That is how mesmerized I am with your story wordynerdy. You are, and I mean this is the best possibly way, A Freakin' Genius!!! You have a way of telling a story that, we as the readers, can truly visualize. Not just because of the pictures that you include but with your words... the story. As i was reading it (yes I read all the chapters today for the first time) I was also "seeing it". It played out in my mind like a movie. Hell your story could be a movie and it would be an awesome one!!! I ,like everyone else who has read your DC Story, can not wait for the next chapters (notice I said chapters) to play out on our computer screens and in our minds. For me, a good writer has a way of making their stories come alive. And you my friend are a exceptional example of that. Who knows maybe one day your DC Story will be made into a movie and the man himself will star in it. Hey you never know and I am a firm believer in "never say never". Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with us.
Take Care!!! MTCougar
"Enjoy the experience. Don't just experience the experience" - David Cook

@MTCougar wrote:
I have just spent the last few hours glued to my computer screen. Only taking breaks to get more coffee and to get rid of the coffee Wink . That is how mesmerized I am with your story wordynerdy. You are, and I mean this is the best possibly way, A Freakin' Genius!!! You have a way of telling a story that, we as the readers, can truly visualize. Not just because of the pictures that you include but with your words... the story. As i was reading it (yes I read all the chapters today for the first time) I was also "seeing it". It played out in my mind like a movie. Hell your story could be a movie and it would be an awesome one!!! I ,like everyone else who has read your DC Story, can not wait for the next chapters (notice I said chapters) to play out on our computer screens and in our minds. For me, a good writer has a way of making their stories come alive. And you my friend are a exceptional example of that. Who knows maybe one day your DC Story will be made into a movie and the man himself will star in it. Hey you never know and I am a firm believer in "never say never". Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with us.
Take Care!!! MTCougar

and i would GLADLY jump at the chance to audition for the lead female role...opposite Mr. Cook himself!! RazzThud_old
hey a word nerd obviously should be the lead female role right?!

and i would GLADLY jump at the chance to audition for the lead female role...opposite Mr. Cook himself!! RazzThud_old
hey a word nerd obviously should be the lead female role right?![/quote]

As would the rest of us!!!! WooHoo!!
Take Care! MTCougar

@MTCougar wrote:
Take Care!!! MTCougar

Wow! Thank you SO much MTCougar! Welcome to our little corner of the WN home. (With some of the things I've written about Dave sometimes I feel like I need to spend some time in a corner. Naughty, naughty! Smile) I'm so glad you found us and enjoyed reading the story. It's been so much fun writing it and reading all of the super sweet comments. It's such an ego boost and has turned me into quite a narcissist! Seriously, I greatly appreciate all the positive feedback. You guys are the best! If I didn't hear how much people liked it I probably wouldn't have posted more than the original 3 stories. Somewhere along the way it became a cohesive story for me that I outlined all the way to the end with the help of the awesome pictures I've seen during the tour. Dave of course is always the inspiration and I love that he allowed himself to be the Word Nerd's own personal dress-up doll! LOL! Also, that he gives us so many facial expressions. It gives me lots to work with!

So, speaking of the end of the story, there ARE more stories to go before that happens. (LOL about the begging WN4life83!) I'm working on an update right now. For some reason I had to let the chapter from last week sit there for a while before I could start on a new part. The thing is my dad is having heart surgery tomorrow so I'm not sure when I'll be posting it. I'll try to get it done today so I can search for pictures and post it soon. Hope everyone has a good Monday! Awww Love

hope your dad feels better after surgery cause he will definitely be fine. thanks for the story wordnerdy. your username fits you perfectly.

[/quote]

So, speaking of the end of the story, there ARE more stories to go before that happens. (LOL about the begging WN4life83!) I'm working on an update right now. For some reason I had to let the chapter from last week sit there for a while before I could start on a new part. The thing is my dad is having heart surgery tomorrow so I'm not sure when I'll be posting it. I'll try to get it done today so I can search for pictures and post it soon. Hope everyone has a good Monday! Awww Love[/quote]

hehe! We are ALL Innocent

oh and i hope you dad's surgery goes well....take care

Your are so welcome wordynerdy. You are an awesome writer and I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading more. Thanks for the welcome too. I too am so glad that I have found y'all. I hope your Dad's surgery goes well. Will being thinking of you both. Take Care! MTCougar

Thanks for the well wishes girls! I'm sure my dad will be fine. He's been through worse. Now if I can just keep my mom from climbing the walls! 52 years of marriage and they're still crazy about each other. I hope we're all so lucky.

I know I say "you're the best" all the time but I truly mean it. I've never been part of such a supportive, caring group of fans. I hope David knows how amazing his Word Nerds are. I'm sure he does. Smile I'll check in tomorrow. It's iTunes day after all!! Yay!

Yay iTunes day! As soon as I get home from work tomorrow, I am sprinting to my laptop and buying "Light On"! Very Happy

Hope all is well with your dad wordynerdy! And don't rush the new installment! Like people say, "You never wanna rush great art!" Wink

wordynerdy I hope that everything went well with your Dad's surgery. Thinking of you both.
I too now have Light On but since it's dinner and a movie night with my husband I will have to listen to it and download to my IPod later.

o my god thats all i hav to say that was beautiful im jus itching for more o lord the emotion the subject i can imagine everything in my head as its happening

Hey guys! I just wanted to pop in quickly. Sorry I've been absent. There were some complications but my dad is doing much better now. Whew! AND I now have Light On on both computers and gifted it to my sis. Yay!!! Hope you guys have had a good week. Back to the hospital I go....

wordynerdy I hope that your Dad continues to get better. Keeping you both in my thoughts.

@garpods22 wrote:
i so cant wait for the shorty to continue and wordnerdy theres so many people on here and people elsewhere that would buy this if it were a book not because its a david story but because its honestly very good and captures your imagine instantly.

Okay-so i so would love to get this printed for us ! Kinkos could do a great and simple job!
I just dont have a program right this minute I can do it in --and any profits made could be donated to the cancer society!!

WOW!! I finally caught up on it and am sitting on the edge of my seat!@!!!!! I was in tears too-THANK YOU WORDYNERDY

And let us know how your dad is doing---

Awww LoveAwww Love

@acchance wrote:
@garpods22 wrote:
i so cant wait for the shorty to continue and wordnerdy theres so many people on here and people elsewhere that would buy this if it were a book not because its a david story but because its honestly very good and captures your imagine instantly.

Okay-so i so would love to get this printed for us ! Kinkos could do a great and simple job!
I just dont have a program right this minute I can do it in --and any profits made could be donated to the cancer society!!

WOW!! I finally caught up on it and am sitting on the edge of my seat!@!!!!! I was in tears too-THANK YOU WORDYNERDY

Awww LoveAwww Love

I've got the whole thing in a Publisher document, and it's already practically in book form.. I'm just too scared to use my dad's printer to print it.

XD

@acchance wrote:
@garpods22 wrote:

Awww LoveAwww Love

I've got the whole thing in a Publisher document, and it's already practically in book form.. I'm just too scared to use my dad's printer to print it.

XD

If you can put it on a disk and take it to Fedex/Kinkos--they can print it---or call and see how much it would cost to do it--you might have to shrink some photos and put more story on a page--

OMG!!!! Those pictures are amazing! Thud_old Expect to see them in future stories real soon!

Dad is still in the hospital. Hopefully he'll be able to go home on Wed. Fingers crossed. They need to get his meds straight.

I'm not sure what I think about the "book" idea. Do you think people would actually buy it? I'd love to raise money but don't want to make people mad by using their photos without permission. (Or David's image in general without permission from TPTB.) There's so many pictures from so many places that I wouldn't even know where to begin to find out who to credit. Plus I would definitely want to clean it up or reformat it before printing it. Maybe make the pictures the same size. Thanks for the idea acchance! Maybe I'll play around with it and see what I can come up with.

Oh, and I'm working on the new story. Yay! Coming along slowly though...

maybe you can just sell it to people on this site and not have to worry about all those things and this will help raise money for anything like money for donating to acs in honor of david for his birthday cause i know that the set goal right now is at 5000.

it could be nicely layed out and take it to kinkos or do a photobook at like shutterfly-but that isnt cheap....

WORDYNERDY--did you get a chance to look at my concert pics too?

wordynerdy - glad to hear that your Dad is doing okay. I will keep my fingers crossed to that he will get to go home by Wednesday. Look forward to reading the new chapter. On the book idea - what about doing it without the pictures??? or maybe without some of them. I know i know *gasp* the thought of no visual aides is daunting. I would think that if you did it for charity then maybe it would be okay to include the pictures??? Might be worth checking into. Just a thought.

Hey wordynerdy! Glad to hear your dad is doing better! He's still in my prayers! Smile

OMG! Those photoshoot pics are a-MAH-zing!!! *dies* And I can't wait for a new story! But take your time! You don't want to rush fine art! Razz lol

Thanks girls! MTCougar, I had thought about taking the pics out too for printing. Maybe I could use the best one from each part at the beginning of each chapter. Otherwise, it might be too long and too pricey.

No, I haven't had a chance to look at your concert pics yet. I'm sure they're AWESOME!! Smile

Hey AF, who's the new hottie in your sig? I saw a guy today at the hospital that looked just like Zach Quinto and thought of you. You would have died. Same hair and everything!!

is the new guy james mardsen cause i cant remember if you had him or not be yeah he is hott.

can't wait for the new chapter Very Happy
I hope everything's going well!

Eileen ... it is AWESOME to hear that your dad is getting better by the day ... my fingers are crossed for Wednesday!

and a new chapter ... Yahoo!

Hey AF, who's the new hottie in your sig? I saw a guy today at the hospital that looked just like Zach Quinto and thought of you. You would have died. Same hair and everything!!

OMG! If I saw a Zach Auinto look-a-like I would have probably died right there! lol And to clear up who's in my sig, from left to right: David Cook (obviously), Zach Quinto, James Marsden, THE NEW ONE: comedian Jeff Dye and Jason Bateman. Smile

Okay, Wednesday update: no dad coming home today. Now they say maybe Friday. Very Sad

BUT, the good news is I finished the new chapter and am collecting the pictures right now. I'm going to try to post it this afternoon. I have to do what has become my daily ritual of taking mom to Duke and picking up son at school first. Then my kids want to go to the park since it's such a beautiful day. Damn you sun!!! Hopefully I'll get it posted before dinner though. Smile

AF, never heard of Jeff Dye but he's a cutie. And I don't think I've ever commented about James Marsden in your sig... HOT!!!!!

lol, that sun is merciless! I'm excited to hear that the new chapter's coming soon! Very Happy but that's unfortunate about your dad Very Sad

wordynerdy - i hope that your dad gets to come home soon. look forward to reading the next chapter.