Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deborah

cell phone

I know this a little deal in light of the world's large problems, but I lost my cell phone! I used it this afternoon and then I got some company and my nephew had an allergic reaction to my dog and in the midst of all the activity, my cell phone apparently grew legs and ran away lol! I feel I have exhausted every option and looked under, over and through every nook and cranny! Please pray I find my very useful tool! Thank you!!!!!

Will do!!! Lord we pray and agree that you will quicken Deborah to remember where her cell phone is, or to simply have her come across where it lays!!! Help her to find this as quickly as possible, In Jesus' Name!! AMEN!!!!!

Bless you! Let us know when you find it! I have lost things like this when Im really tired, and distracted with many thoughts. I hope you find it soon!!! =)

I noticed earlier today I had the ring tone on low and neglected to turn it up. I have called my cell phone with the landline, but I can't hear anything.

Thanks for the prayer!!!!!--Deborah, continuing to search

I found it!!!!! I'm driving my son's truck this week and my phone was wedged in front of the cup holder!woo hoo woo hoo 
I did find something interesting though, on the internet it says a person should take out one's cell phone battery and copy the numbers that are under there and store those numbers in a safe place--I guess it helps the police if your cell phone is stolen.
So I've done that and also turned up my ring tone! Thanks, Mark!