Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Valermarie

My DC "Les Paul" cell phone charms!

I'm back! This time I've got cell phone charms inspired by DC's Les Paul guitar (which I love and adore). Here are some pics, my pink chocolate agreed to be a model for me. If anyone is interested, they are $10 each (that includes shipping). PM me and I'll make one for you! Enjoy!

Thanks for looking!!

I'm back! This time I've got cell phone charms inspired by DC's Les Paul guitar (which I love and adore). Here are some pics, my pink chocolate agreed to be a model for me. If anyone is interested, they are $10 each (that includes shipping). PM me and I'll make one for you! Enjoy!

Thanks for looking!!

It'a a pity that a live in Brazil otherwise I'll want one of this... pale

@Piper wrote:

Thanks for looking!!

It'a a pity that a live in Brazil otherwise I'll want one of this... pale

Aww... I bet I could send it to Brazil...

That's just awesome! I really like them. I have this little cookie thing with chocolate chip cookie flavor lipgloss now...it smells like crap, though lol. I'm 13 and parents wouldn't want to do the shipping and stuff, but I just want to tell you that those are reeeeaaaaaalllly nice. Smile

That's just awesome! I really like them. I have this little cookie thing with chocolate chip cookie flavor lipgloss now...it smells like crap, though lol. I'm 13 and parents wouldn't want to do the shipping and stuff, but I just want to tell you that those are reeeeaaaaaalllly nice. Smile

Aww, thanks! Smile

I just found this thread...I totally wish I could have one of these. My phone has no place for it though (I have the LG Voyager) There is seriously nowhere to put it! :'( I really like those though, good work!
I used to have a chocolate chip COOKie on my old cell phone, hehe Smile

I want one so bad! They're adorable but I don't have a place for it either! Stupid phone! *smacks phone because it's stupid* Yeah. I have a Pantech Matrix and it SUX cuz I want a cute cell phone charm so bad Crying non-stop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.