Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

PSFC Aquarium Open!

PSFC Aquarium Open!

Yes guys, we're pleased to announce that the PSFC Aquarium is now open, you can view all the fish you can catch in Pet Society with details also on which foods catch which fish! Click here to go and see it now, you can also find a link to it on the left handside of the homepage under "Tools & Guides".

Happy Fishing All! And let us know what you think!

Guest Guest

always new features exclusive in PSFC make sure to check it all it is awesome ,tell us what do you think

What an amazing guide with amazing picture. This is wonderful information!! Thanks guys for putting it together it is totally awesome! I LOVE it!!

hehe have some info for u all..
u guys miss out strawberry donut and u can get strawberry donut fish with it
and apple can get applefish
melon can get melonfish =)

thanks Glow congratulationscongratulations

We will add them to the list as soon as possible congratulations

oh nice! that's what i've been looking for. thanks for putting a pic list of fish up for me to obsess about!! love it!!

Great! I wonder when does the lemon fish and the other fishes come...

CHOCOLATE FISH!!! :biggrin: : Please excuse my yelling.

Wow... there are fifteen fish in that tank that I haven't caught nor seen in anyone else's tank yet... thanks for sharing the info, now I know a little more what I'm fishing for!

I've had some fishing issues... hopefully resolved—but was finding that the often when I let go of my pet, she would keep fishing, line still taught and turning red, and I would lose the fish. Quite frustrating, since I'd had success the first day of fishing, but then the next day lost loads of food, because the game wasn't responding when I let go of the pet. Sad I tried a different browser. No help. Tried switching from pen/tablet to mouse - didn't help. Finally yesterday by accident went fishing after visiting friends, and discovered the problem may be in my computer lagging... had much less trouble when the picture quality was toggled to low in PS. Anyone else with possible fixes - please share. (And yes, I get the basics of how to fish - as I said I had loads of success the first day - so there's something different between how things were set the first day, and how they were the next.)

:fishing:

Here's a list of some of the fish I caught with what bait I used - there may be a couple in here to add to your list...

carrot - seahorse, silver arowana, old boot, baby sea star doll, coral
bruschetta - altum angelfish
meatball - altum angelfish, sea star baby doll
hot dog - altum angelfish
chocolate poo - sea star baby doll
tiramisu - conch shell
orange soft serve - sea urchin
rare steak - empty bottle
apple - fish bones, seaweed, sardine, silver arowana, empty bottle, soda can, sea urchin
biscuit - bike wheel
popcorn - broken pot
pumpkin - conch shell
lemon - empty bottle
pear - shrimp
corn - bike wheel
grape - conch shell, message in a bottle, frontosa
watermelon - sea urchin
bone - starfish, puppyfish
pink donut - flounder, sardine, silver arowana, crab

MaMaShiShi wrote:

Wow... there are fifteen fish in that tank that I haven't caught nor seen in anyone else's tank yet... thanks for sharing the info, now I know a little more what I'm fishing for!

I've had some fishing issues... hopefully resolved—but was finding that the often when I let go of my pet, she would keep fishing, line still taught and turning red, and I would lose the fish. Quite frustrating, since I'd had success the first day of fishing, but then the next day lost loads of food, because the game wasn't responding when I let go of the pet. Sad I tried a different browser. No help. Tried switching from pen/tablet to mouse - didn't help. Finally yesterday by accident went fishing after visiting friends, and discovered the problem may be in my computer lagging... had much less trouble when the picture quality was toggled to low in PS. Anyone else with possible fixes - please share. (And yes, I get the basics of how to fish - as I said I had loads of success the first day - so there's something different between how things were set the first day, and how they were the next.)

i noticed the fishing got slower too, but i didn't have problems to the point where i lost the food. there was a definite delay when i wanted my pet to stop fishing though. this was last night for me. this morning it seemed better. i use safari. sorry to hear you are having problems. i'll send you some food to make up for your loss.

smorkle wrote:
MaMaShiShi wrote:

i noticed the fishing got slower too, but i didn't have problems to the point where i lost the food. there was a definite delay when i wanted my pet to stop fishing though. this was last night for me. this morning it seemed better. i use safari. sorry to hear you are having problems. i'll send you some food to make up for your loss.

thanks for the food smorkle - very sweet of you!

Someone have an explanation? The fish in the aquarium picture... they're not all available yet are they?

harloman wrote:
You left out Soda Can in the image o-o

maybe purposely left out the garbage - boot, bike tire and soda can...

Does anyone know if the fish limit is different for each fish? Poor Halo had to throw back lots of starfish and squid today.....