Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxybella

Pictures: SMILEY DAVID!

We need happy David pictures because I know when David smiles I'm smiling right back at him! Very Happy

:THUD:

if this is your picture I am very sorry for posting without you know. I found it under google search in images. But I am very jealous of you getting this close to that adorable face! <3

for those of you who were lucky enough to meet him...

not me Very Sad But I have hope that it will happen!

@starbuck wrote:
for those of you who were lucky enough to meet him...

not me Very Sad But I have hope that it will happen!

Dont worry i didnt meet him either , i just got a wavew/a smile from him during the last performance , but i nkow i will meet him soemday it will happen when it's supossed to happen Very Happy

Oh ok, yeah he waved and smiled at me during IDWTMAT and I about melted!!! Do you know how many times I've replayed that part on the video I found on youtube of it??? Haha

Yeah well when I went to bridgeport I was off to the side by the catwalk and he made a like "oh my god" face in our general direction. It was funny to see him react to us!

But he was smiling from ear to ear. I like when he smiles like that. Just don't like when he squints when he smiles. Keep the smiley pictures coming!

@starbuck wrote:
Oh ok, yeah he waved and smiled at me during IDWTMAT and I about melted!!! Do you know how many times I've replayed that part on the video I found on youtube of it??? Haha

Oh. I know your feeling Same here Laughing

his smile is so contagious, everytime I see those pearly whites of his, it brings me to a permanete grin.

top12_10.jpg

I've been lying in this crypt for thousands of years
"I'm OK with the silence" 'cause I've lost my ears.
But it's Halloween and again I'll roam
Where we make donations to the Home.

Hint:

Spoiler:

thanks brookie for the pictures. I don't have him smiling in any that I took he's all serious and on stage!

David, come make me happy!! Twisted Evil Then we can both be happy forever! We are ALL Innocent

Ah, I love his many smiles! This one is so cute!

Here's an oldie but goodie:

My avi pic fits this thread very well, too. He's adorable! That's why I chose it. Awww Love
<---------------------

Ok definitely should be in here after an epic performance. BTW, if I was there I would have stood up for a stand ovation. For sure!

MMMMM the side smile! Love it! thank you to DAVID-COOK.COM you have amazing pictures!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.