Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

New moderator position

I think its time to set on a new moderator to help Stu and I to keep a eye on things, So if any of you fancy the position why dont you put you self forward, Then if there is a few of you I can put it to a secret vote ( members Pm me) to choose the right one,

The duty's of a moderator are:
The main thing to me is that all members are felt Welcome and not made to feel embarrassed about posting (but also have some banter)

make sure the rules are followed /t2-rules

move topics to the right sections

move any topics or posts that are offensive or are wrong to the Basket

Moderators also have the right to ban members if there is ever a reason to do so ,

So if you have the time to help keep a eye on things and check in on a regular basis please put your name forward thumbs

I think it has to be someone that is on here regular and is level headed thumbs

Ok then folks, can you start pm,ing me with who you think should be our new mod and we will let you know who is the new mod over the weekend,

I would happily help out, I can assist you with all things Instructural, i.e. DSA and their rules and regulations. and I do hold a post of moderator on a different forum dealing with most things PC. So if I do not get a look in as I am very new, perhaps a training section would be good, and I would be happy to assist party

Guest Guest

You wouldn't want me... I'd have to moderate myself fofl

NoZ wrote:
You wouldn't want me... I'd have to moderate myself fofl
fofl im saying nowt foflI love you you really thumbs

Id happily do it but there may be someone bette qualified with the technical gubbins than me lol

To all that have Pmed me , your comments and wishes to be moderators have not gone un noticed, I have had to many to reply to Shocked

Shocked Stu and I will not rush in to this and will take it quite seriously as we want the right person study

Hope you all understand salute

ITCHY wrote:
chad, i vote for your Mom thumbs well dave said she was moderate hide

If that's what Dave says must be true. I don't rate my mum. Ergh

What about some old oil burning weirdo Rolling Eyes I would be totaly useless wave !

it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a lady mod, keep us chaps on the straight and narrow Very Happy

ITCHY wrote:
it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a lady mod, keep us chaps on the straight and narrow Very Happy

he says as he's sat there in a wig, dress and high heels fofl

@firehawk wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

Ok enough now, where's the spy cam???

ITCHY wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

You see that screw in the light switch that is different from the other one? fofl

@firehawk wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

You see that screw in the light switch that is different from the other one? fofl

Talking bout small cameras. Might fit one to my bike on a 24hr loop. If bikes stolen and recovered, or I get knocked off I have evidennce

Ok then folks, can you start pm,ing me with who you think should be our new mod and we will let you know who is the new mod over the weekend,

@Davehutch wrote:

Me Lmao. Seriously thou I see a few members here who would to a great job.

I have been looking at bet365 and paddy power and don't seem to be able to find what the odds are? Sad
I was gonna wack a few quid on.

@XS1100 wrote:
I have been looking at bet365 and paddy power and don't seem to be able to find what the odds are? Sad

foflthumbs

@XS1100 wrote:

I guess bet will be high on me lol!

Just bumping this just to make sure nobody misses the post that havent been on much this week thumbs its getting close to the final decision thumbs