Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

All About Neal "DR" Tiemann PART 10 !!!

Guest Guest

Here's the link back to the last page of PART 9.

Here he is, 'stache and all....hehe
 declar35.jpg

Carry on, FANGurls.....

Guest Guest
Yoko, this is your cue!!!! Go tell him!!!! LOL

Guest Guest
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Part 10.... Joy dance

Guest Guest
But we help....hehe

I MISS YOU GUYS I MISS YOU GUYS I MISS YOU GUYS!! Update me. PLEAAAAASE. I'm not going back into the other thread.

Guest Guest

kathleeeeeennnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! Uber hug

I knew somehow you would sense that there's a new thread and show up....LOL

Update you? I don't think anything's happening....except that 'stache...LOL

Guest Guest

Aaaahhhh, the 'stache

LOVE the 'stache Kathy..... LOVE IT!!! Booo!!!

Guest Guest

Yeah, yeah.....I know....

I better get used to it; it doesn't look like it's going away any time soon....LOL

Love him anyways.... Awww Love

Yay!!! Part 10!!!!!!!! Great

Recap is kind of long, here goes.
So I was at the Chicago show.
2nd row (but 2 short girls in front of me, so it was like first) directly in front of Neal's mic. It was me, my friend Becky, & a friend of hers.
This was my 5th show, it was the best by far!!! Neal was OMG!!! There are no words. I think I may have looked at David only a couple of times the whole show and it might have had something to do with taking pics for my friends friend with her camera so I felt I had to get a few of David to go with the massive amount of Neal ones I got. lol I told her sorry after the show that she is going to have so many Neal ones Smile (I think she will get them uploaded Wed & if they came out good, I will post some here)
So Neal was just on fire that night. The set list was full of energy, I think they only did like 1 or 2 slow songs. He was jumping, bending, sticking his tongue out. I about died when they started til I'm blue, seriously!!! I do not know if it had anything to do with my comment a couple of weeks ago, (I am sure it probably didn't )I asked him to please play it for Yoko & then please play it for me on the 12th & then said something funny like, maybe you need to get a book & write down all the FANGurl requests. or something like that Smile
Anyway,
Me & My friend was screaming Neal, like a lot so I know he had to have heard us. The girls in front of us hated us for screaming Neal constantly lol oh well. they shouldn't have been on Neal's side haha
So everything is kind of a blur, it was unbelievable. I am the kind of person that if someone waves at me I look behind me to make sure they were actually waving at me & not someone else lol
Okay so in the beginning of I believe it was Lie (I think it had to be that song because I think that is the only song he stayed still in) when all the lights are kind of down & David is singing so everyone is looking at him, Neal was standing there (with his eyes open actually) & I was just looking at him & we kind of like had some really cool eye contact, that lasted for a little bit, it was really amazing I could not look away. If he was not looking at me then well he has the same gift David has to make everyone think he is in fact looking only at them.

Later in the show my friend swears he threw me a kiss?!?! I saw him doing something but had turned to take a pic of David so I didnt really see this too well.
Not sure if he did it to me or not, if he did this to someone else well just dont tell me so I can think he did it to me lol Smile

So after the show Neal had left 2 picks on the stage & I asked a security guard standing at the stage if he would get them for me & he was rude & said no Very Sad Boo!
The buses were parked underground so we just went to the bar area for a few & then left. It was a pretty great day.

Sorry this was so long.

See it was better if Angel told you what I saw on Twitter. Glad to see you weren't melted on the floor. Just took a little while for you to be retrieved from the ceiling!

Guest Guest

Yay, Angel!!!!!!

I agree with you, if you don't want to hear people yelling for Neal, don't sit on his side.... Smile

And yay for eye contact.......but....uhhhhhh.....uhhhh...he blew you a kiss and you didn't see it??????? OMG.....I would have died at just the thought...LOL

Too bad about the picks.... Very Sad

Glad you had a great time!! We always hear about all the David waves and staring and all at people but not so much from Neal....glad to hear he does it too.... Smile

@jules4DC wrote:
See it was better if Angel told you what I saw on Twitter. Glad to see you weren't melted on the floor. Just took a little while for you to be retrieved from the ceiling!
Very Happy Yeah, I am still not believing it!!

kcbban wrote:
Yay, Angel!!!!!!

I agree with you, if you don't want to hear people yelling for Neal, don't sit on his side.... Smile

And yay for eye contact.......but....uhhhhhh.....uhhhh...he blew you a kiss and you didn't see it??????? OMG.....I would have died at just the thought...LOL

Too bad about the picks.... Very Sad

Glad you had a great time!! We always hear about all the David waves and staring and all at people but not so much from Neal....glad to hear he does it too.... Smile
Thanks!!! Smile I think if more people would focus on Neal they would get the waves & stares too. My friend got a really big smile from him Smile

I saw the end of it, kinda... does that count?? Smile But yeah just the thought is like WOW! Next show I think I will not look at David any, so I don't miss a thing Neal does lmao.. kidding... maybe Smile
I really, really want vid of it. I haven't found many vids with a lot of Neal in them though Very Sad Hope Bobsessive was there, she might have gotten it.

Guest Guest
Crap....we lost another one to the " 'stache lovers" Team....LOL

WAHEY FOR THE BIG 10!!!!!

I'm just on a quick break... I'll be reading Angel's recap later.. hopefully!! I feel the energy in here!

oh btw- you all know I was a hater of the stache but in person it's HOT!!!

Whooooaaaa!!!!

I haven't seen it in person but I'm slooowwwlllly *still* liking it.

Gotta run!!!

Guest Guest
Nice Jov fly-by!!! LOL

kcbban wrote:
Crap....we lost another one to the " 'stache lovers" Team....LOL

I don't love it... but I don't hate it anymore. So i'm in between. LOL you haven't fully lost me yet.

hell yeah part 10!!!!!!!

... and i've seen the stache in person... and anything on him is awesome... and thats all im gonna say... GreatRazzMega RockBooo!!!ROFLOLROFLOL

Guest Guest

Angel!!!

So glad you had an amazing time. YAY!!

OMG...Neal blowing you kisses Thud_old

and I totally agree, the 'stache is SO MUCH HOTTER in person Booo!!!

Guest Guest

Pic from EveAngelical in Chesaning:

*is dead*

Guest Guest

not dead yet apparently...LOL

From Eve in Chicago:

Awww Love

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow....AND FRIDAY! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@jules4DC wrote:

where the heck have you been hiding girl????

@Twikd wrote:
@jules4DC wrote:

where the heck have you been hiding girl????

I've been on twitter a lot. The girls are out of school keeping me busy and I live my mornings at the YMCA. Not that its doing much good. SIGH. We were in Houston all last week visiting family. To keep this some what on topic, I went to the Galveston concert while I was there. Neal looked good that night. My camera was a PITA!

Guest Guest

Have fun at your next shows, jules!!!! Smile

Guest Guest
Well, we wanted to see Neal just sit on the couch in the next one....we got our wish....but what exactly is he doing???? LOL

Guest Guest
Prolly on MySpace....like the MS addict he is, LMAO!!!!

Guest Guest

OOooooohhh..... and just for those that like the Pre 'stache Neal. I leave you with these:

neal_t11.jpg

neal_t12.jpg

Guest Guest
Thud!

Tricia wrote:
OOooooohhh..... and just for those that like the Pre 'stache Neal. I leave you with these:

neal_t11.jpg

neal_t12.jpg

Qouting just beacuse its so pretty..... Thud!Thud!Thud!

Link to the original picture

MWK times - Young Neal and Andy

Tricia wrote:

neal_t11.jpg

neal_t12.jpg

OMG!! THANK YOU!!! I FORGOT HOW PRETTY HE WAS WITHOUT IT! Awww Love sorry about the caps.. hehe.

Hey I'm popping in here to say I like Neal's 'stache. I know many don't.

Don't think I have revealed that around the Home before.

Great

Guest Guest
Long Live The 'Stache......--NOT!!! LOL

WOOT! Part 10! Glad you had a great time, Angel! Someday, someday, maybe I'll be able to get 5 feet from the glow during a show....

Guest Guest

Me too!!!! Fingers Crossed!!! for us, Pammy!!!! :rock on:

Hi girls. Still recovering, and can't even fathom after less than 4 hours sleep the past 2 nights writing a detailed summary. Here's the short facts.....

1. 2nd row in front of our fav band member, someone even shorter than me in front of me. Damn are my videos with lots of love for a certain dr.

2. Whole night high energy, Neal even cracked a couple of smiles. His eyes were more open than I've seen in awhile.

3. Saw the guys minus David out in the bar district after the concert. Ignored them cause it was their time off to relax. They missed the best bar though. Lots of tats, multi colored hair and very strong drinks at this place.

4. Just like at any DC concert came out meeting new people.

Pictures are on my computer and will get up to photobucket soon.

ETA....'Stache still there, but trimmed down some. Looks GOOD!

@jules4DC wrote:
Hi girls. Still recovering, and can't even fathom after less than 4 hours sleep the past 2 nights writing a detailed summary. Here's the short facts.....

1. 2nd row in front of our fav band member, someone even shorter than me in front of me. Damn are my videos with lots of love for a certain dr.

2. Whole night high energy, Neal even cracked a couple of smiles. His eyes were more open than I've seen in awhile.

3. Saw the guys minus David out in the bar district after the concert. Ignored them cause it was their time off to relax. They missed the best bar though. Lots of tats, multi colored hair and very strong drinks at this place.

4. Just like at any DC concert came out meeting new people.

Pictures are on my computer and will get up to photobucket soon.

YAY!!!!!!! Sounds awesome. So glad u were so close!! And that is so cool that you gave the guys their space. I would have done the same thing but it would have been super hard.
Cant wait to see ur vids & pics!!!
I think that he is keeping his eyes open more during the shows now. I noticed that in Chicago.

Guest Guest

But the closed eye thing is so beautiful..... a little of both is good, I guess Smile

Glad you had a great time, Jules....can't wait for pics and vids...