Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

a christmas message to all our members

Hello fellow members this is a short message put together by Dave Dick65 and Stue11 wishing you all a merry xmas and a happy new year...and most importantly thanking you all for your input into the forum. We are really pleased with how our forum is running and thats due to everyone abiding by the rules and regs and in doing so keeping it a friendly bike forum as we set out to achieve just over a year ago thumbs we would also like to thank fellow members for there time and sometimes money spent to send gifts FOC to other fellow members as im sure the recipient appreciates it Very Happythumbs Plus a big thankyou goes out to everyone who also gives up there time to help out on many topics, whether it be bike related or not, that also keeps the friendly atmosphere we want from our forum and long may it continue, so please continue to enjoy our forum whether you just pop on to have a good read or getting stuck into posting thumbs Ride safe and hopefully get to meet a few new faces to put to forum names thumbs kind regards Dave, Stu'e & Dick partyparty

merry xmas back to you and stue

keep up the good work,looking after the forum all the best for 2012

sod dave,hes always in the pub LaughingLaughinghide

@lee wrote:
merry xmas back to you and stue

keep up the good work,looking after the forum all the best for 2012

sod dave,hes always in the pub LaughingLaughinghide
foflfoflfofl

AND the same to each and ever one of you . man woman , dog,s cat,s and lizard , , partyparty and if Dave did not drink his pub whould need to close down hidehide

I know i dont get on heres as much as i'd like to but Stue11 is making work hard for our lavish lifestyle Laughing Merry xmas to all and have a happy new year partypartyparty

Hello fellow members this is a short message put together by myself Dick65 and Stue11

hats what i mean dick, you posted it, and you put it together with yourself thumbs

Hello fellow members this is a short message put together by myself Dick65 and Stue11

hats what i mean dick, you posted it, and you put it together with yourself thumbs
Stue just told me they all put it together and Dave was supposed to have posted it Laughing well spotted Chad Laughingthumbs all good though thumbs

@mrsstue11 wrote:

Stue just told me they all put it together and Dave was supposed to have posted it Laughing well spotted Chad Laughingthumbs all good though thumbs
wonder why dave forgot drinkingdrinkingLaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@mrsstue11 wrote:

wonder why dave forgot drinkingdrinkingLaughingLaughing

its all sorted now lol re-read typo Very Happy

come back dave all is forgiven LaughingLaughing

sorry you have done a good job dave thumbs