Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CisforCOOKie

Whoever has the last post loves David the most!!

Guest Guest
Hey do any of you guys know how to cut a song in half? Like remember with A Daily AntheM/Kiss On The Neck? I have another song with kind of the same deal, and I need help dividing it. PM me! Thanks.

lovesickforDC wrote:
Hey do any of you guys know how to cut a song in half? Like remember with A Daily AntheM/Kiss On The Neck? I have another song with kind of the same deal, and I need help dividing it. PM me! Thanks.

I did it on my video editing software. If you give me your email I can send you the file. Very Happy

Weird. I didn't think that message posted and every time I tried to come back to this site, it wouldn't open. Until now.

And eeeeeew bathroom cleaning.

Weirdddd.

I know. If I don't clean it, my mom's gonna say something... This weekend is family weekend. Lol.

Lol.

Well, get to it then! Hahaha.

I've never cleaned a bathroom before so I would have no idea what I was doing.....

Haha lucky!

I think I'm just gonna clean it tomorrow. That way it's closer to Saturday and it'll be... fresher? Hahaha. Idk.

Yeah! They have bingo here every Wednesday but this week is Fall Week so they're having Big Money Bingo and giving away a bunch of stuff. I want to at least win SOMETHING.

And on Friday they're having a psychic come to the school. And I so want to go!

Hope you win something! That would be fun!

Hahaha. A psychic is coming to your school? Well that's interesting! Hope she tells you some cool stuff then!

Yeah. Apparently they're going to show a scary Halloween movie in the pub and then the psychic is gonna be there. And it's free! Sooo up for that. Lol. I'm curious as to what she's going to say... Haha.

Hahaha. Sounds like fun!

I wonder if anything she says will come true. Suspect

Definitely!

I wanna see that lady I saw before again. It's pretty interesting.

You'll have to tell me all about!

Eh. Nothing new. Just busy with school. The usual.
How about you?

Oh you can count on it! Lol.

Um. Nothing really. School is school.
Oh! I'm going to see MuteMath in November! WooHoo!!
But I'm sure you already knew that from my tweets. Hahaha.

So excited!! They're supposed to be one of the best live bands out there! And they're one of my favorites so I'm VERYYY stoked for this. And the tickets were cheap too!

Hope not! That wouldn't be fun.

I can't deal with all that pit madness sometimes. I think it just depends on the band. I went in the pit for a Sum 41 show and about got squished to death. So many people rushed the stage! I was all up on some guy in front of me and had a girl behind me holding on to me. Insane!

Ahhhh. I hate that! I know when I saw Jimmy Eat World the first time there was just lots of pushing. That I can deal with. But when I saw them the second time with Paramore... Shocked The crowd surfing was ridiculous! That's one thing I can't deal with. I couldn't enjoy the last half of their set because I was trying to make sure no one fell on top of me.

Hopefully this show won't be too bad. I feel like at this show there are going to be older teens there, like around our age. So it won't be crazy.

Omfg. I hate crowd surfers. I was in the very front of the crowd watching Social Distortion at a music festival one radio station used to have here. (Also where I saw Sum 41.) So of course, all the crowd surfers came to the front and the security guards would help them down. I definitely got hit in the head and kicked in the chest from some people. Not fun.

Yeah, hopefully it won't be bad. It doesn't sound like it will be. I think the punk bands, metal bands, and hardcore bands are the worst crowd wise. Because then you've got all the crazy people and the hardcore dancing and whatnot.

Yeah! And for some reason the mosh pit always seems to find me... Suspect I always seem to be like right on the outside of it, no matter where I am. Haha. I had a shoe thrown at my head and my glasses fell plenty of times at the JEW/Paramore concert. So annoying. But it was totally worth it. They were both amazing. I'd love to see them two again.

Yeah exactly! I can only imagine what an Underoath show's like. Shocked If I were to ever go see them I'd totally get seats. No questions asked.

A shoe?! Damn!

Lol. Well fortunately, when I saw Underoath at Warped, I stayed in the back. Way back. Hahahaha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.