Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CisforCOOKie

Whoever has the last post loves David the most!!

Awesome!! I went to a tarot card reader and a palm reader!

The tarot card lady said that in 2 weeks I am going to find out about someone who is interested in me and I'll be in a relationship in 2011. Lol. She also said I won't be in any rush to get married. I'll want to be in a relationship for a while before I actually do decide. The palm reader was right on! She said I was very stubborn for being a Gemini. She said I worry a lot, I hate being alone and that I am very negative towards myself but when I'm around my family and friends I am optimistic. I am going to have a lot of career opportunities, I am going to live a healthy life. Then she said "You are crushing on someone" and she looked up and saw me shaking my head no and she said "You just haven't realized it yet." Weird! But she said that I will definitely be crushing on someone in the next 3 months and I will be in two relationships before I get married and I will marry one of those two.

Shocked

I know! They both seemed pretty confident... but I guess we'll just have to see. Lol. It was so cool though. I wish I had stayed longer with each of them.

Some of them definitely seem to know what they're talking about. It's pretty interesting.

Obviously we don't know what's going to happen in the future. We can only wait and find out. But when the tell you things that you already know are true, it kind of makes you want to believe them, I think. At least that's how I was with the lady I saw. Because she was right on with certain things, it makes me think the other stuff she said is true as well.

Hahaha. I know!

Now I wanna go see that lady again. I'm curious to see if anything has changed. Suspect

Lol. Well, I assume these people have their own businesses right? You could always go visit another time. It would just cost money.

Lol.

You see, I'm way too curious. I would want to find out as much as I can... But then again, it wouldn't make life very exciting. Because if I was told, "You're gonna marry a guy named Bob," the day I met Bob I would already know what will happen. If it came true...

Lol. I would be too.

After I went, my mom was like, "Why didn't you ask for the names of these guys?" "Why didn't you ask when or where you would meet them?" Haha. I was too nervous to think of anything decent to ask.

I was just so overwhelmed with what they were telling me I couldn't think of any questions to ask! Haha.

Exactly! Lol.

The palm reader told me that if I ever get fish I should get 9 at the same time. And always have 9. And put them near the door where everyone usually walks through when entering the house. It supposedly makes you richer. Suspect Hahaha.

hello people
whoever is here
if anyone that is LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.