Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CisforCOOKie

Whoever has the last post loves David the most!!

I love tattoos too. I don't have a problem with it so far but I'd like to know the meaning behind it. If it's really the number 14 there must be some significance behind it.

I hope we find out soon and get a better picture. And as much as I like tats I kind of hope he slows down a little. I don't want him to cover up all of his beautiful skin with ink. I want some of it left bare for us to enjoy. Haha.

What kind of work are you doing?

Yeah, I'm sure there has to be some kind of meaning. Otherwise 14 would be an extremely random thing to get. I'm sure we will find out soon enough. Somewhere is sure to ask him.

Hahaha! I do like his arms without tattoos. I actually can't picture him with full sleeves on both arms. But I wouldn't really mind it. Plus most of the guys I know have tattoos and lots of them.

Well, I'm trying to do some stuff for Communication Theories because I won't have much time this weekend. However, I am sooooooo unmotivated.

Communications Theories must not be a very interesting class if you're that unmotivated.

It took approximately half an hour for the tattoo thread to turn dirty. It seems like everything becomes innuendo on here anymore.

Hahaha. It's not! It's actually my most difficult class this semester.

I don't think I even want to know how talk of a tattoo turns dirty...

That sucks. But at least you're trying to be a good student and keep up with your work. Kudos to you! Very Happy

I'm sure if you used your imagination you could figure it out. Lol.

Lol. Thanks!

Well, I saw the 14 inches thing, but I didn't realize people were still talking about that. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, they're STILL talking about it. In detail. *sigh*

Good luck getting your work done. I know it's hard to motivate yourself to do any schoolwork on a Friday night, even if you actually like the class.

Ugh. The whole innuendo conversations aren't really my thing I guess...

Yeah, well the fact that I'm laying in bed probably doesn't help either.

I've already distracted myself by going through old photos on my laptop.......

Mine either. I avoid them at all costs.

Haha. Yeah, it is hard to get serious about work when you're laying in bed.

Distracting yourself with pictures, I've done that before. I'm sure if you want to you can find a lot of ways to distract you from getting it done. I've always been a major procrastinator so I know all about distractions. Lol.

Hahaha. I'm always procrastinating as well. This stuff is due by midnight on Sunday and normally I would be working all day Sunday. But I won't have much time then.

Ah, sometimes old pictures are rather depressing. Lol.

That would be me! Haha. I'd still be working on it at 11:45 on Sunday night. It's so stressful when you put it off like that though. It's much better to finish it early so you have some peace of mind.

Yeah, sometimes they can be. Are you looking at pictures of old boyfriends by any chance?

I knooooow! But sometimes if I don't know the answer to something, I wait until other people post so I can see their answers to figure it out. Hahaha. Suspect

Wellllllll... Strangely, I only have one picture of an ex on my computer. But I was going through some pictures and saw some from high school... So weird to see how different I looked! And then some pictures of DJ popped up that I had forgotten about. So it's just weird I guess.

Oohh, that's sneaky! Hahaha. Smart though, I'd probably do the same thing if I were you.

It's always so weird to see pics of yourself and your friends from years ago. It's funny how much we can change in just a few years.

Are you still in touch with DJ at all or have you guys stopped seeing each other altogether?

Yeah... That's one good thing about all the discussions I have to do for online classes.

I know! I always just wonder what the hell I was thinking with the clothes I was wearing or why my hair was so blah... Hahahaha.

Well, a few months ago he just decided he was going to ignore my texts when we kinda sorta had plans one night. I tried to talk to him the next day, but he still never said anything. So we just randomly stopped talking. And that was the end of that. Lol.

Hello there!

That sucks Rach. I don't understand it when people just randomly decide to stop talking to you and drop out of your life. It's just wrong to do that to someone. I'm sorry that happened to you. Hug

It's okay. Hug I will never understand him. Fortunately, I have way too much stuff going on right now and that keeps me incredibly busy. So I have no time to sit around and be upset over his stupidity.

Good for you. There's no use sitting around and feeling bad about it. You're strong and you'll be just fine without him. It's his loss really.

Why do guys have to be such idiots? I will never understand that.

Yep. His loss. And I guarantee he will come back soon enough but I'm sick of it. It's been over two years of this nonsense.

I have no idea..... I'm sick of guys at this point. Lol.

It's always seem like they can never get their act together. It's ridiculous. You definitely deserve better.

I know!

I really have no time to date. And my mom is bugging me to go find a boyfriend. It's crazy.

Your mom is bugging you to find a boyfriend? That's silly. You don't need a guy, you're fine on your own. Plus you're so busy with school and work so like you said you don't have time right now and that's okay. You're super young and have lots of time for that.

Yep, you love them but they can drive you crazy!

You know what, we need to have another WN party sometime soon.

Seriously.

I know! We need another party! I was just thinking about that earlier. No one is ever in here anymore.

so what are we talking about? sorry to like jump into the convo here...I can jump out if you guys want

Feel free to join in! We don't mind. Very Happy

I have no idea what to talk about... Lol.

You're totally welcome to join in Spice. I don't know if we've ever formally met but I'm Ash. Very Happy

We need to find a time when everyone is available, but that might be difficult. But we should try at least.

Works for me. That would give everyone enough notice so that they could try to come. We really need more people to show up.

I know. There's always someone who can't make it...

8 pm est? Or is that too early?

Okay. I will PM everyone to let them know you and I are planning a party for Thursday the 12th at 8 pm.

Yes, Spice, you can come as well! The more the merrier! Very Happy

Yay! I hope we get a good turnout this time. It's more fun when lots of people show up.

I know!

Okay, so there's Kelly, Hanna, Amanda, and Britt. Anyone else?

All we can do is hope. But unless something really urgent comes up I'll be here for sure.

I need to go take a shower now. It was fun talking to you tonight Rach. Good luck finishing your work and I'll talk to you later.

Blow KissesHug

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.