Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Should I do it?

I just saw one of my friends with a third Petling, and I want another kitty. I am leaving town next week though, so should I wait and get the kitty after I get back or get it now and hope that I can find a decent Internet Cafe while I'm at the North Sea visiting my inlaws?

It's a hard call. I don't want my petlings running away.

I'd wait for sure ..though when I go away its not so bad as Lisa looks after Kasi ...and now Jab too !!!

I can get a nanny to look out for Tiddly Winks, but not the petlings. I will be putting food on the floor for the petlings when I leave, but yeah, I guess I will wait.

tiddly, if it runs away, we'll find him Smile
don't worry, you can buy another one Smile

if they are fully grown can they be gifted?

If so you can send your pets to my house, and Rosie will pet sit them for you congratulations

It would be great if you can feed your friends petlings.
If you find someone that you have the BIGGEST trust on that person to go to your facebook and feed your petlings. If you can't find anyone I sueggest you don't buy it.

u can leave food out Smile just make sure you have a bit of everything.. we all know how they make faces when they dont like the food Smile

I'd wait because there are new types of petlings coming soon, and you're bound to see something then that really takes your fancy Smile

I think I am waiting. I would like a new kitty, but I don't want to neglect her. Smile I will post pictures when I get back from the North Sea area and will let you all know what I decide to do.

I already know what sort of kitty I want. One that is black with white feet. I want to call him / her 'Boots'. congratulations I hope that the new kitty will have white feet. Then color doesn't matter, because I can change it. congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
cc's... Sad

Very irksome that playfish would make those biscuits cc's. I'm happy with my pets colors, so not a problem so far. But I know many who want to change theirs.

IT would better if you have the other kitty next week and after all don't worry you will always have us to you, your missing pets!!!!!

i think i made it quite obvious that i would like a pink one! Ashamed I found a way to have cc!!!!!! I will have i hope in a few days!