Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/10/11 - Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall Concert

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the 10/10/11 Columbus, OH Newport Music Hall concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much to Kristen8108 who, once again, will be streaming today's concert. This is her channel http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kristen8108
Please do not tweet at her as that cuts of the stream.

Set list

1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. Sensitive
4. Paper Heart
5. 4 Letter Word
6. Come Back To Me
7. Right Here With You
8. Let Me Fall For You
9. In The Meantime (Space Hog cover)
10. The Last Goodbye
11. We Believe
12. Movin’ Out
13. Barbasol
14. Light On
15. Fade Into Me
16. Rapid Eye Movement

Guest Guest

List of photobucket/flickr/twitpic/etc. collections of photos.

From Jul

From Nicole

From @brittneyburton

- cookies&milk Facebook album

Guest Guest

You can find all videos from this concert HERE.

Best Videos

Let Me Fall For You (via CookieNookie)

Guest Guest

Links to recap posts/press related posts.

Guest Guest

So excited! Excited2

I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of you at the show today, and to bringing back stories and pictures for those of you who can't be there.

Guest Guest
I hope everyone going had an amazing day!

Guest Guest
Have a wonderful time everyone going!!!

I'm over giddy this morning.... and, I'm not even attending this concert.!!

Anyway... hope that everyone has an awesome time & safe travels.!!

Can't wait for all the details.!!

Thanks! I'm so excited I barely even slept and then seeing Dave's Tweet at one something this morning, saying he's on his way to Columbus made me even MORE excited if that's even possible!

Everyone going... HAVE A REAL BLAST !!! Excited2Group Hug1

And tell us after, all the details about the M&G and Soundcheck... if they allow you to take photos - if they can autograph some stuff during the M&G...

Anybody will ustream this show ? I didn't see anything about it ! scratch

Everybody have a wonderful time tonight at the show. Hi!

I'm heading for St. Louis early tomorrow. Can't wait to see the guys perform.

DEBRA Joy dance

Guest Guest

We don't know yet, Chris. We will post here and tweet about the stream as soon as we get confirmation Smile

Supposedly, there was a pre-concert by David [w/ Andy and Kyle] earlier for a local radio station. They're uploading pictures from that concert, which includes this.... Awww Love :

Still waiting, Gavin's soundcheck ran late. They are setting up for David now. You are allowed cameras no video however. They also starting today have signed photos for us as well.

That photo is adorable! He's so great with kids Smile

Amazing meet and greet. I had two books for him of wordsearch and Suduku books as well as a photo from the race of him with his nephew.

he was stoked to get the books i had for him, he didn't have any with him and was needing something to do on the bus. he was like "yes, now I don't have to talk to these guys the rest of the tour!" I laughed and said back "you're welcome"
and my sister who was across from me with my camera waiting to take a picture goes "do you remember my sister, you two met a few months ago in DC?" he like steps back so he can really look at me and then goes, "oh my god, HI!" he then takes me back into his arms in a hug and i just melted right there. then i told him be sure to look inside the books for a photo i stuck inside from the race. he said what is it of? I told him it was of him with his nephew during the race and he was geniunely happy he went that's awesome thank you, i'm actually hoping to see him soon in the next couple of weeks.

we took our photos and kyle must of got sidetracked by something cause my sister made sure he was paying attention in the photo that she took. he goes "kyle!" David kinda laughed and she took the photo... only it came out blurry as hell. thank god for the professional photo that was taken.

oh somewhere in there my sister asked if by chance they could play "life on the moon" tonight because that's the one song i want to badly hear live. he said not tonight then i said well im going to cincy and cleveland as well can you do it one of those nights possibly he went, We can make that happen...

so here's to Dave keeping his word

Cheers!!

Guest Guest
I got a call from Jeannie. She said that sound-check was fun. They were right up at the stage. It's a GA show so they put them in a separate line after the meet and greet. There were over 100 people for David, plus the Gavin fans so they didn't get a lot of time with the guys.

For sound-check they played FIM, 4LW and REM.

Guest Guest
Juls just tweeted to me that Kristen will be streaming tonight. I'm waiting for her to reply and let me know if it's the same room as last night. This is the link to that room http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kristen8108# If I find out it's a different link I'll come back and edit.

Guest Guest

Please do not tweet @ Kristen during the show. It causes the stream to stop working.

Here is her view of the stage tonight!! This should be a great stream.

Guest Guest
Excited that view is amazing!!!

Guest Guest
Nicole just tweeted that the guys are about to take the stage!

Guest Guest
AHHHH LMFFY is on the set list!

Guest Guest
Oh God I've missed this. I'm loving t shirt and jeans casual Dave! He sounds amazing.

Guest Guest
Circadian, Heroes, Mr S so far

Circadian
Heroes (w/Champagne Supernova)
Mr Sensitive
Paper Heart

Guest Guest
Paper Heart! Love it live, it rocks harder.

Circadian
Mr Sensitive
Paper Heart
4 Letter Word
CBTM

Guest Guest

From @brittneyburton

Circadian
Mr Sensitive
Paper Heart
4 Letter Word
CBTM
RHWU
Let Me Fall for You
In the Meantime (Spacehog cover)
The Last Goodbye
We Believe
Movin' Out (Billy Joel cover)
Bar-ba-sol
Light On
Fade Into Me

Guest Guest
AHHHHH LMFFY

Guest Guest
Finally... I am able to get connected!! Damn You internet!! *shakes fist*

O....M....G!!!! He sounds so freaking beautiful!

I miss him...this...

HOLY CRAP!!! LMFFY!!!!!! *dies*

dfgkjdsklghdghjdfg 4 Letter Word?
I know not many people like it, but that's probably my favorite song from TLM. NEED VIDEO

Guest Guest
A cover I think it's Space Hog In the Meantime

Guest Guest
We Believe!

Guest Guest
We Believe!!!

hahaha.... great minds think alike Barb, lol

Guest Guest
Movin' Out I love this song.

Guest Guest
David covering Billy Joel?!?! *I.IS.DEAD*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.