Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/10/11 - Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall Concert

My MP3s from this concert can be found here. Gonna do another round tomorrow night to check if any missing song has came up until then and update if possible.

Guest Guest

Eve and Kristen, those pics are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing them.

I loved when he told us in sound check that he was going to say whatever he pleased after the pants fiasco. (He said that right after he joked that he needed to start singing or people were going to say, "I paid for this? That's bullshit!") LOL Face

And yes, he does say "full disclosure. I just peed a little." ROFLOL

Guest Guest

Eve's 4 Letter Word:

Did anyone snap any shots of Devin? New boy seems kinda cute. Pretty please!!!

I did! He's VERY cute and super nice. I love him to death. The pictures I have are taken from my iPhone, so they're not the best quality, but I'll upload them. Give me a few minutes... Smile

Guest Guest

So Eve had snapped some candid shots while I was meeting the guys. I have to share this one... just my back, but look what Dave is doing! Awww Love

I totally didn't realize it at the time, noticed it when I saw the pictures.

Did anyone get a picture of David trying to put on my glove at Soundcheck? A girl that was at the show got one and I gave her my email but she hasn't sent it to me... I really want to see a picture, it was funny Smile

Guest Guest

Thanks, thanks, thanks to all for sharing your amazing... "thud worthy" pictures and videos!!!

Eve and Kristen absolutely loved your photos Heart Thanks for your recap and sharing you photos with Dave, Jeannie. And Nicole, can't wait to see your pics as well Very Happy

Looove, not PC Dave, he's just hilarious when he swears or says things like "full disclosure", etc. Laughing

Guest Guest
Kristen, I will check my camera when I get home. I *might* have gotten one, but my pictures aren't good at all. I don't have that good of a camera, and the lighting sucked.

If I have one, I'll upload it for you.

LOL, that was funny... his hands were waaaay to big to fit, but he tried.

Stacy (and anyone else who is interested), here are the pictures I took of Devin. The quality isn't the greatest since I did take them from my iPhone. The lighting wasn't great either. Anyway, ENJOY! Smile

Did anyone get a picture of David trying to put on my glove at Soundcheck? A girl that was at the show got one and I gave her my email but she hasn't sent it to me... I really want to see a picture, it was funny Smile

I don't have one, but I am pretty sure that *someone* in my group got a pic of him with it on.

Thanks Jeannie! I told him next time I will bring him some "man size" gloves lol. I wish I was going to another show!

May I also add.... the guitarist, Rickard I think is his name, from Carolina Liar... he is HOT lol

I don't have one, but I am pretty sure that *someone* in my group got a pic of him with it on.

That would be so awesome if someone did Smile thank you!

Oh my goodness.!!!!

I'm on overload of great videos... and the prettiest pictures EVER.!! Awww Love

Oh how I've missed this... Group Hug1

A BIG thank you to everyone for sharing.!!!!

Thanks to everyone who posted their beautiful pictures and awesome video!!! Looking at David in those tight t-shirts, all I cal say is CHEST!!!!! Stop it David Cook, just stop it!!!!!
*please never ever stop*

Guest Guest

Thanks for posting Devin's pics, Nicole. Seems he fits perfectly with the band
Smile

Thanks for the Devin pics, Nicole! I love the pseudo-sneer he has in that one, lol.

Thanks to everyone for photos and videos!

Guest Guest
My MP3s from this concert can be found here. Gonna do another round tomorrow night to check if any missing song has came up until then and update if possible.

Hi there Mariana!!! Thanks so much for doing the mp3 for us!

My pics from yesterday on FB
David Cook Live - Columbus 10/10/11

But this one in particular is my favorite Cool

Jenna-was this AFTER the show?? Did you do the meet and greet before and the buy something meet and greet after?

Thank you so much for the recap, ladies!

Jeannie, I think both of your pictures are awesome! You seem to have their full attention in the shot from your back (where it looks like David's hand is approximating your boob lol).

And Eve, your pictures are great! Lighting looks fine to me, and of course the subject is always divine.

His voice is sounding sooo strong and melodic. Love it!

Guest Guest
LMAO - you've seen me... not much there to approximate. What it looks like to me is the signal. And it's hysterical to me that as often as we look for it when he's performing, it wasn't until I looked at Eve's pictures that I noticed he did it while he was talking to me.

I love the look on all the guys faces while you were talkng to Dave. They look like they are really appreciate whatever you are saying, jeannie.

Guest Guest

They do, and now I'm wondering what the hell I was saying. Because I really don't have a clue. LOL Face

Guest Guest
LOL Face Same would have happened to me!

Guest Guest

Well at least their expressions don't look like I'm saying anything incredibly stupid or offensive. That makes me feel a little better.

Damn Dave-trance. I thought I did pretty good at remembering things, but clearly I zoned out at some point. Since he's looking right in my eyes, I'm going to blame it on that. Wink

Guest Guest

For you, Kristen ... Smile

Guest Guest

I took a LOT of pictures. *hangs head* I don't think there's much from that concert that you could ask for that I don't have. Embarassed

Guest Guest
LOL flag Why is he trying to put on that glove?

Kristen:
Please tell the story behind the glove. Inquiring minds.....

Guest Guest

^^^ exactly! And welcome mogwai, or should I say re-welcomed, lol. Nice to see you de-lurking Very Happy

Guest Guest
I'll let her tell the story ... but it was so cute. When he saw it, he asked her if he could see it. Then he said by "see it", he meant have it and not give it back. LOL

Guest Guest
EveAngelical wrote:
I took a LOT of pictures. *hangs head* I don't think there's much from that concert that you could ask for that I don't have. Embarassed

Thanks God for people like you who let us "live" through your pics! Hug

Guest Guest
I wish everyone could actually be there. I do love sharing the vids and pix, though. It's like getting to relive it through everyone else. Extends the pleasure, so to speak.

Thanks for looking ... and taking the time to comment.

Jeannie wrote:
They do, and now I'm wondering what the hell I was saying. Because I really don't have a clue. LOL Face

Damn, I was going to ask you what you said to him. lol. I don't know what I'm going to say. I don't even know what I want to say. lol

EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Ok... so last year in Cleveland at HOB, I brought these light up gloves, they have LED lights at the finger tips and just as he was getting ready to perform light on, all the lights went off and I found this to be a great time to stick my hands in the air all lit up and he stops singing and asks me "what are those alien gloves you're wearing?" well it happened to be my birthday so the ONLY thing I could think to yell back was "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!" he said "It's your birthday? please tell me that's not the only thing you got for your birthday" and I just laughed and he continued on "I mean it's not even winter, so it's just kind of weird, that's all I'm sayin.." it was pretty funny. Then after the show, I saw him outside and he was trying to tell me how it reminded him of this Nicole Kidman movie but he couldn't think of the name of it and that it would have been funnier if he could remember what he was trying to think of.

NOWW, fast forward a year later and I decided the gloves needed to make a reappearance so I brought them first to soundcheck and just lit one up and put it in the air and he looks over and says "those are just some funky gloves you've got there" and I just laughed and then he says "Can I see one?" so I walked up and handed it to him and he said "Can I keep it?" I said yes and he proceeded to try it on and he said "My hand is too big, I feel like I'm going to break it.. oh well, but thank you anyway" and he threw it back to me and I said thank you and he said "No, thank you!" so then at the meet and greet, I had them on and he just kept laughing at them and I asked him if he remembered them from last year in Cleveland and he told me yes and I asked him if he ever remembered the Nicole Kidman movie he was talking about and he said "no, I was probably drunk that night" haha, he is so unsensored. So I told him next time I saw him that I would bring him some "man size" gloves and he's pretty excited about that.

So yeah, that's the story and EVE, YOU ARE AWESOME!!

justforme wrote:
From muffingirlization. About 3:53 is just too adorable.

LOL flag totally just watched this video and it wasn't until near the end did I realize that this video was shot from directly behind me, kinda cool tho. I do remember tho during the beginning of heroes David spotted me in the crowd and sang a line or two while looking at me, since this is the song they play at RFH. I just sorta looked over at my sister going... um did that just happen! she just nodded.

thanks for finding this video tho! I had no clue that the girl behind me was taking video.

Thanks Jeannie! I told him next time I will bring him some "man size" gloves lol. I wish I was going to another show!

May I also add.... the guitarist, Rickard I think is his name, from Carolina Liar... he is HOT lol

his name is Johan, my best friend met him after Dave's set. and yes he was HOT, I'm throughly looking forward to that eyecandy again in a few weeks in Cleveland and Cincy Very Happy

I'm just now uploading my photos and should have them posted soon.

his name is Johan, my best friend met him after Dave's set. and yes he was HOT, I'm throughly looking forward to that eyecandy again in a few weeks in Cleveland and Cincy Very Happy

I'm just now uploading my photos and should have them posted soon.

Johan is the keyboard player... he was OK.... but Rickard, the guitarist is HOT lol

Guest Guest
Kristen, Thanks for sharing the glove story. I'm loving non PC David.

Guest Guest
Non PC Dave is the best!

Kristen that was so cute. I had to laugh at him trying to get that glove on though. His hands are probably twice the size of yours.

Guest Guest

Great story there, Kristen! He looked like a child with a new toy LOL Face It would be awesome if you can find the "man size" gloves to give them to him Very Happy

Cute glove story, Kristen!

This is kind of OT, but please forgive me for sharing. Your tale made me think of David's fingers. My BFF recently told me about a study she read about in Newsweek. Apparently, if a man's index finger and ring finger are identical in size... then his schlong is bigger than average. I am not kidding, this was a published, researched study based on men around the world. Someone here has David's "Give Back" hands as her siggy. And I was inspecting his fingers.

Whoa!

@redsoxmom wrote:
Cute glove story, Kristen!

This is kind of OT, but please forgive me for sharing. Your tale made me think of David's fingers. My BFF recently told me about a study she read about in Newsweek. Apparently, if a man's index finger and ring finger are identical in size... then his schlong is bigger than average. I am not kidding, this was a published, researched study based on men around the world. Someone here has David's "Give Back" hands as her siggy. And I was inspecting his fingers.

Whoa!

Holy crap! Drool

david-10.jpg

I come in here for some nice, innocent concert info... now I'm loking at those fingers... yup... same size...

what were we supposed to be talking about now?

oh well... whatever Wink

Guest Guest

Hey Daina! Hi! You know us... from 0 to dirty in 10 posts or less Laughing

Guest Guest
Well damn I am so easily distracted...hmmmm fingers.

Guest Guest

OMG Holly!!! They are gorgeous... and this one just kills me Thud

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.