Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/15/11 - Denver, CO - The Ogden Theater Concert

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the 10/15/11, Denver, CO, Ogden Theater concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set list

Circadian
Kiss on the Neck (w/Hotel California)
The Last Goodbye
Hard to Believe
Heroes (w/Champagne Supernova)
We Believe
Paper Heart
Come Back to Me
The Hand That Feeds (Nine Inch Nails cover)
Life on the Moon
Goodbye to the Girl
Bar-ba-sol
Light On
Fade Into Me

Guest Guest

List of photobucket/flickr/twitpic/etc. collections of photos.

Photo collections
Via acchance

dscn2712.jpg
Via rockergirl

sany1510.jpg
Via pbnajk

- acchance
- rockergirl
- rockergirl
- pbnajk

Guest Guest

Best Videos

All videos are in a post in the all videos thread HERE.

Circadian by JenneBeck:

Guest Guest

Links to recap posts/press related posts.

Guest Guest
Safe travels and have a blast, everyone who is going! We'll be waiting for your pictures, videos and recaps!

Guest Guest

Have a great time, everyone going to this show! The Wave

Safe travels for everyone!!! You all have such a treat in store for you!!! Enjoy!!!

Guest Guest

Hope everyone going has the greatest time! And pls remember many of us feel almost as we've been there with you through your vids, pics and recaps Wink

Is there anyone that you would like me to text updates too? And pics to post? Let me know soon!

Guest Guest

Do you have a twitter account? If so, let us know your twitter name and we'll grab them. I know I can't accept a bunch of texts, because my phone is a company phone and we're on a limited texting plan. I'd bitch... but they pay for it, so I won't. Wink

Twitter is probably the best way to go if you have an account. Then we'll be sure to see them. If not, please come back and share with us after you get home, and we'll be very grateful!

Any possibility of a ustream for this one?

Guest Guest
I haven't heard of one yet, but I've got my fingers crossed! If anyone sees anything on twitter, please bring the link over. Thanks!

Guest Guest
@acchance wrote:
Is there anyone that you would like me to text updates too? And pics to post? Let me know soon!

Thanks, Acacia! As Jeannie said, twitter is great for that but if you do not have an account or cannot tweet, we'll be forever thankful for whatever "cookie" crumbs you share with us here Very Happy

Guest Guest
ROFLOL that's hilarious! Is it Halloween yet? Laughing

I saw that on twitter! Too freakin funny. I love Kyle with his back to the camera, but the look on the two ladies faces is priceless!! Laughing hystericall

TONIGHT David Cook LIVE @ Odgen Theater - Denver, CO (David's SET - 8:30 PM MT/10:30 PM ET) - Cellcast http://ht.ly/6YxNQ / Streaming (TBA)

Guest Guest
Yeah-will keep an eye on Theresa's tweets for a link! People are tweeting her about hosting it herself etc so fingers crossed it works out!

Quote :
MinnTee Tee
Downloading ustteam app now. Who will host? Do i call someone?

Guest Guest

^^ OMG, what a pic!! LOL Face

Is David on first or last tonight, do we know?

Guest Guest
Excited2 WOOHOO for a live stream when I don't have to get up at 5:20 am for work. It's the little things that make me happy.

Guest Guest
Sound check Circadian, LMFFY, TMAIA and The Hand That Feeds.

Guest Guest
Kyle just joined Carlonia Liar on stage(with a guitar).

Whoot! another ustream. #gettingspoiled

And Barb, I agree. It's the little things. For me, it is Diet Dr pepper, smokes, ustream and not having to get up for work in the morning. Smile

justforme wrote:

God, i love The Hand that Feeds. i sure hope he does that next Sunday in Phoenix. I totally plan on asking at the M&G. Hey if he won't play Let Go, I can ask for this.

@vsteph1 wrote:
justforme wrote:

God, i love The Hand that Feeds. i sure hope he does that next Sunday in Phoenix. I totally plan on asking at the M&G. Hey if he won't play Let Go, I can ask for this.

Just make sure you get the title right and dont end up asking "The Hands that Feel" Wink

@vsteph1 wrote:
justforme wrote:

Just make sure you get the title right and dont end up asking "The Hands that Feel" Wink

The hands that feel? oh God, I know when i talk to him my brain will be mush anyway, so....it would be just like me to say the name of the song wrong. Maybe I'll just say that NIN song you sang in St Louis? lol

Guest Guest

Update, Minntee tweeted that she thinks she has it now. Fingers Crossed!!!

Guest Guest
justforme wrote:
Kyle just joined Carlonia Liar on stage(with a guitar).

Awwwwww... that would have been fun to see. Awww Love

Guest Guest
Minntee must still be having problems with ustream. David started but I can't hear a thing in the cellcast.

Guest Guest

Damn he looks good!

Courtesy of IfWeNeverSay

Guest Guest
Set list so far

Circadian
Kiss on the Neck (w/Hotel California)
The Last Goodbye
Hard to Believe
Heroes w/champagne supernova

Guest Guest
We Believe

Guest Guest
Paper Heart

Thanks to Lisa for the twitter updates of the set list.

Guest Guest

^^ Yay for no blue denim shirt. LOL Face

Guest Guest
The Hand That Feeds

Guest Guest
That is song #9. I keep thinking that last tour we would have one more song and maybe an encore. I'm loving these longer set lists.

i'm bummed. I really miss the ustream tonight. Good Lord, I am spoiled. Very Sad